Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Love is in the air for Murli and Bharti

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 13, 2011, 12.00am IST

Juhi Aslam
Murli ( Vikrant Massey) and Bharti's ( Juhi Aslam) story is a classic case of love finding its way even on a barren land. Murli, who till now looked at Bharti with disgust because she is a midget, is slowly falling in love with her. 

After he decided to part ways with her and filed for divorce, he has now willingly got married to her all over again. Every dark night promises a bright day that follows, and it has been proved in Bharti's case. All the misunderstandings have been ironed out and the couple has reunited. Says Murli, "Who defines normal and abnormal? Bharti is capable of doing everything that a five feet three inches lady can do. 

She has not let her shortcomings become an obstacle in her life. She deserves to be respected and I am just giving her, her due. She has stood besides my family during crisis and any level-headed guy wouldn't think twice before marrying such a woman." So, is it more of a practical approach because she stood by his family or did emotions drive Murli to remarry her ? "I was driven by my emotions. She is someone who I would want to get married to." Bharti adds, "It's a great feeling to know that my hubby has accepted me and loves me too. We are set to go for our second honeymoon to Simla and will stay in the same hotel and same room." Watch the couple fall in love all over again on Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondho, Monday to Thursday at 10 pm on Imagine TV.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24hashbrownnainakkkaddicted1samirah23-krazyriya--Swetha-

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
LOL she hasnt let her shortcoming become an obstacle in her life but might be in murli's life ROFL
(just kidding..pl dnt take it serious)

Edited by --jas-- - 12 May 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24bavdfanattack_007fuzzyface

addicted1 Senior Member
addicted1
addicted1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Jas , i dont think anybody can take this serious, except Murli Wink, u know how caring he is nowadays...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24bavdfan-JaZ-fuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Looking back at some old epi's I remembered that the first time around Bharti slept on the bed and Murli on the couch.

As this time Murli willingly married her, are we assuming they are sharing the bed?  And I mean that in a literal sense, not the biblical one! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24bavdfanaddicted1-JaZ-fuzzyface

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

Looking back at some old epi's I remembered that the first time around Bharti slept on the bed and Murli on the couch.

As this time Murli willingly married her, are we assuming they are sharing the bed?  And I mean that in a literal sense, not the biblical one! ROFL

it is a very valid question, and i do need its answer from the creative team...

bavdfanaddicted1Rae24-JaZ-fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Wah Honeymoon and Simla Wink
Maybe another drowning session and jail term LOL Bharli are such notorious couple Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24-JaZ-

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Maybe another drowning session and jail term LOL Bharli are such notorious couple Tongue

haha so funny, i can't wait to see what will happen. That is kinda stupid of Murli to take her to the same place. Actually it seems that the writers took the habit of doing every scene twice : bharti being bullied at a wedding, sewing the button scene, bharli wedding, murti escaping on suhag night, and now shimla again. ClapWaa waa writers, you have so many ideas ...!

Edited by bavdfan - 14 May 2011 at 3:29am

Rae24Tahmina16addicted1-JaZ-fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bavdfan

Originally posted by fuzzyface

haha so funny, i can't wait to see what will happen. That is kinda stupid of Murli to take her to the same place. Actually it seems that the writers took the habit of doing every scene twice : bharti being bullied at a wedding, sewing the button scene, bharli wedding, murti escaping on suhag night, and now shimla again. ClapWaa waa writers, you have so many ideas ...!

I think the writers are TV land environmentally-friendly, which is why they like recycling LOL

Rae24Tahmina16bavdfan.Vrish.-JaZ-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index