Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

let me get it straight...who will suffer in both cases?*thinking*...ummm...*jal gayi dimag ki batti* πŸ˜ƒ Abhay will suffer 🀣...if he saves Piya then he will suffer bcoz of her 🀣...and if he dies well thats prolly end of his suffering but still he will suffer regret for not being able to save Piya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nishi nice pollπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am happy with haseena she saved ma sidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope haseena mother issi way mein uss vampire catcher ko bhi behoosh kar deROFLROFL
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

let me get it straight...who will suffer in both cases?*thinking*...ummm...*jal gayi dimag ki batti*πŸ˜ƒ Abhay will suffer 🀣...if he saves Piya then he will suffer bcoz of her 🀣...and if he dies well thats prolly end of his suffering but still he will suffer regret for not being able to save Piya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wrong answer. Ham suffer karenge - the Abhay fans. Pia bhach gayi toh again Abhay ko torture hota dekhna padega aurAbhay mar gaya toh woh toh apne aap mein torture hai. Yeh sab haseena hamare liye kar rahi hai. Ab pata chala mujhe hode karne ki zaroorat kyin hain? Abhiya fans aur Pia fans maarenge na 🀣
*hides again*
Originally posted by: -Hello-

no or donno. but above beeing justified or not, so much for turning back the favour, just some days back Piya saved them and their identity and that in a state where she was shocked for the truth she just got to knwo.  And here, she stops Abhay instead of helping him save Piya and stop Sid. they dont need to harm sid but they could sure try to stop  him. Piya is there to parts for her own fault but, that doesnt mean she should be left in harms way for Sids old enemity with Abhay to stop:(. well let see.

u never know mayb Haseena is planning to save Piya herself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...maybe she just wanna keep Abhay out of this πŸ˜†

and btw Haseena did warn Piya on phone and told her abt Abhay too but Piya didnt even listen to her...so how can u blame Haseena here?

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Yes and no... 

Yes cause I can understand why she is stopping Abhay... as a mother she wants her dono sons... 
Nope cause I am sure Abhay can handle Sid... 

But I voted no πŸ˜Š

lol what if Abhay loses to Sid then? 🀣...still u will say this haan? 🀣🀣
hadd ho gayi...yahan koi manney ko taiyar hi nahi hai ki Sid is more powerful than Abhay πŸ€£

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very difficltu Q Nishi..Haseena is justified & not..justified because she did her best to tell PIYA directly not together with Sid & she will later tell her all the truth..Piya should have listened..and she is scared about ABHAY .NOT because sh eknows hwo sweet PIYA is actually & how much PIYA means to ABHAY so she should not have.stopped ABHAY ...SO I AM CONFUSED..either way..
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No I do not think so.  She could have joined hands with Abhay to stop Sid.  I guess this would have ended the storyline way too soon.
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

So true but Haseena doesn't care about Piya... She is like "Bahu ko maro goli... " πŸ€£

dont say that abt my Haseena 😑...she is a caring saas u know πŸ˜›
didnt she told everything to Piya on phone πŸ˜ƒ...ab Piya ne nahi suna to its her fault na πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Piya is truly a "Curious Cat" 🀣...dekho kitna sahi naam diya hai Chandeena ne Piya ko 🀣

lol what if Abhay loses to Sid then? 🀣...still u will say this haan? 🀣🀣
hadd ho gayi...yahan koi manney ko taiyar hi nahi hai ki Sid is more powerful than Abhay πŸ€£

Arey nahi the character who is shown as the most powerful is not always the winner... and as we know that in serials and movies it's always "Pyaar me takat hoti hai"... Abhay jeet jaata πŸ€£
Originally posted by: vivluv

Nishi nice pollπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am happy with haseena she saved ma sidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope haseena mother issi way mein uss vampire catcher ko bhi behoosh kar de🀣🀣

pata nahi Haseena ne Sid ko bachaya hai ya Abhay ko? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
but yayyy Haseena rocks 😎...kya giraya hai Abhay ko by her touch 🀣...Haseena bhi kuch kum nahi hai in powers πŸ˜‰

PS: Vampires Rox!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

pata nahi Haseena ne Sid ko bachaya hai ya Abhay ko? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
but yayyy Haseena rocks 😎...kya giraya hai Abhay ko by her touch 🀣...Haseena bhi kuch kum nahi hai in powers πŸ˜‰

PS: Vampires Rox!!

Tht's why Chand loves her ROFLROFLROFLROFL