Is Haseena justified in stopping Abhay?

Poll

Is Haseena justified in stopping Abhay?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys,

so according to the sbs now we r going to see that Abhay reaches the place where Sid, Piya snd Metz r...Haseena and Chand follow them too

but Haseena makes Abhay unconscious through her powers as she never wanted the fight between the two brothers...also she knew Sid is more powerful and he can hurt Abhay

so what do u think, what Haseena is doing is right? is she justified here?...prolly its her motherly love for Abhay and Sid making her do this...

plz give ur choice along with ur opinions
thanx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes .justified .haseena dont want to have fight beetween ABHID ..she knew sid is stronger than abhay and she can deal with sid ...mothery feeling and so i like haseena what she did ...
Ahhh but she dont know that there rather metz is waitting for piya Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no , i think acc to her she feels she is justfied , she does not want fight between them
but i strongly oppose that, abahy is not a dhoodh peeta baccha ,
 it was abt piya and she should have thought twice before doing this 
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
of course Haseena is totally justified. Because if she doesn't then Abhay will either save Pia or will die. In both cases who will suffer? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

(pade ande tamatar - ** hides in a safe place**)
Ashtad. thumbnail
no or donno. but above beeing justified or not, so much for turning back the favour, just some days back Piya saved them and their identity and that in a state where she was shocked for the truth she just got to knwo.  And here, she stops Abhay instead of helping him save Piya and stop Sid. they dont need to harm sid but they could sure try to stop  him. Piya is there to parts for her own fault but, that doesnt mean she should be left in harms way for Sids old enemity with Abhay to stop:(. well let see. Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
Yes and no... 
Yes cause I can understand why she is stopping Abhay... as a mother she wants her dono sons... 
Nope cause I am sure Abhay can handle Sid... 

But I voted no ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Yes .justified .haseena dont want to have fight beetween ABHID ..she knew sid is stronger than abhay and she can deal with sid ...mothery feeling and so i like haseena what she did ...

Ahhh but she dont know that there rather metz is waitting for piya

hmmm...who will deal with Sid now is still a mystery...maybe that Vampire catcher? or Chand? or Superiors who called up Sid?
yea Metz will b a shocker for R's too 😆😆...like Sid said - "hell will b lose after this" 🤣

Originally posted by: intruderfast

no , i think acc to her she feels she is justfied , she does not want fight between them

So true but Haseena doesn't care about Piya... She is like "Bahu ko maro goli... " ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by: intruderfast

dhooth peeta baccha? or blood peeta bachha? 🤣
btw how can u b so sure that Abhay can beat Sid?? 😆...he can even die in the fight
(though he is already dead but still u know 😆), only one out of 2 can survive...
maybe Haseena is planning to save Piya herself by acting Mother India
🤣

Originally posted by: Ritzie

of course Haseena is totally justified. Because if she doesn't then Abhay will either save Pia or will die. In both cases who will suffer? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

(pade ande tamatar - ** hides in a safe place**)

let me get it straight...who will suffer in both cases?*thinking*...ummm...*jal gayi dimag ki batti* ðŸ˜ƒ Abhay will suffer 🤣...if he saves Piya then he will suffer bcoz of her 🤣...and if he dies well thats prolly end of his suffering but still he will suffer regret for not being able to save Piya 😆😆