India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Maryada 12th May WU *Arti Gaurav not a couple*

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Heelloo helllooo.. tiem phor shaart shaart update.. i need to go sumwhere.. but man Roshni devi was there.. she made my epi today..LOLLOL.. i luv her EmbarrassedLOL

Maryada 12th May Written Update

Vidya asks Arti to wait for her in the office and she would soon come.. Imli says she wants to go with Vidya but Vidya says she wants to go alone and leaves..

Roshni Devi cumes to Jhakar house and is super mad at Aditya.. Adi says he realises its his fault and she can make watever decision she wants.. If she wants to remove Adi from her party he would accept her decision.. Roshni devi is extremly angry and she asks him wat right did Adi have to destroy the reputation of her party (OHHH God.. Roshni devi is hillariouss.. she is mad.. she still makes me laugh ROFL) Devayani intervenes and says that Roshni should eat sumthing first and then talk.. Roshni says its impossible for her to eat or rest in this situation (Devayani are u mad?? she's screaming at top of her voice and u ask her for food.. DUMBO Silly) she still takes sum dry snakes from the plate Imli is holding ROFL says sorry becuz she dropped sum on the floor ROFL and then she asks her PA to leave..SSP tries to follow and Roshni asks him not to follow her..Roshni exits from Jhakar house and her PA asks if she would terminate Adi from the party.. she says no.. never.. why would she.. Adi has no phault in watever he did.. her PA corrects her saying fault LOLLOL.. her PA is confused as to why did she behave the way in the house.. Roshni devi explains him that she has to play sum politics.. she says that she herself ordered the removal of protection for the girl and the boy (im sureee SSP is with her in this Dead.. but still Roshni devi is the best ClapLOLLOL) she says that Adi should never get to know about this..she says when his father doesnt care about him why should she care.. she says that Brahmanand helped her kill those people as they have to make panchayat happy becuz panchayat is their vote banks (OHHH they told everything today.. wat would they show tomm??? Confused) she says Adi is learning now its good ekhchercije for him.. PA corrects her saying exercise she says do that in the morning ROFLROFLROFL (OMGGG i cant stop laughinggg.. subah utha ke karya kar ROFLROFL.. Roshni Devi zindabad LOLLOLLOLand they finally leave.. as they leave Priya emerges from the back of a plant tree kinda thing which means she heard everything Dancing..

Scene shifts to Gaurav and Arti and Gaurav says why did Arti call Vidya in the office he asks her to decide sumthing which shouldnt turn into a life death matter for him..Vidya enters.. Arti says that she will say what needs to be said.. she asks Gaurav to leave Vidya and her alone in the room for sumtime..Arti says Vidya asked her sumthing but she didnt have answers then now she wants to clear everything..Gaurav leaves..Arti says to Vidya that after thinking alot she has come to a decision that she cannot live without Gaurav.. she loves him alot and even he loves her alot..Vidya has tears in her eyes.. Arti says she cannot leave Gaurav at any cost..she ask Vidya to understand a women's feelings (Arti needs to understand that too Angry) she says that she sensed long ago Gaurav her husband doesnt love her.. she asks Vidya to leave Gaurav as he doesnt need her..Vidya is crying with her bg music..Vidya leaves..she sees Gaurav in the way but she just walks past him..Gaurav keeps looking at her..he goes in to ask Arti.. Arti says that she told her all wat Gurav wanted to say that they both love each other.. Gaurav thanks her alot.. Arti says she has done all this so that Gaurav can get sum time and he can tell Vidya the truth.. the whole truth..Arti says that she has done watever she could now Gaurav has to look into the situation..Gaurav says that he cannot tell Vidya all that.. Arti says that Vidya needs to know asap that Gaurav and her never had any relation between them (wwoooaaahhh means Gaurav is gay 200% sureee..CryCry why this atyaachaar with poor Vidyaa CryCry and they were making us fool by showing he was attracted to Vidya.. make him BI pleaseee LOL) Arti says there was nothing between them nor will ever happen.. they are only good friends.. Gaurav says he is not ready for all this and its very hard for him.. Arti says take ur time but tell her everything (OHHH man even nowww Gaurav is sooo damn selfishh.. arrggghhh.. i wanna hate him but his face doesnt let me Day DreamingLOL)

SSP tells Adi its written in Geeta do ur duty and dont care about the fruits.. Priya is standing on the door..SSP asks Priya to explain Adi that he is not responsible for all that happened..Priya says waoo dad u back attacked ur son urself and then try to win his heart.. SSP says can he know the reason of this crap.. Priya says she knows everything.. Priya says that Adi doesnt know his dad himself is responsible for his misery..SSP says when u know everything tell me ur future planning.. Priya says she wont tell Adi.. she says she is just sad that a son who loves you sooo much but u dont even care about his feelings.. SSP says he helped them becuz he wanted Adi to learn it for his future..SSP says he is teaching his son to fight from that world's truth.. Priya says u only used Adi for ur benefit.. SSP says she better understand or he would make her understand.. Devayani comes and asks about the problem.. SSP makes an excuse that Priya is talking like carzy she says that Adi should leave politics..all are looking at eachother (where did Adi go??? he was in the room 2 min ago i swear Shocked)

Precap: Adi is rushing all around in the house everyone is trying to calm him down asking what happened but he keeps screaming dad dad.. like really reeally loudly Shocked

Rating: 8/10 uuuppphhh after 3 fillers such a good episode.. we finally know Gaurav and Arti aint a couple truth is sumthing else and we know he is gay.. goshhh why Cry.. Adi will get to know about SSP's kaale kartoot..but but but the star of the epi for me was undoubtedly Roshni Devi..Star.. her screen presence is sooo strong plus she makes me laugh sooo much.. i loved how she said subah uth ke karya kar exercise ROFL alot is in the store for sure.. keeping me hooked all over again..and yeaaahh they should show more of Roshni devi.. she is superrbb..i enjoy every minute of her on screen.. the actress playing her is amazing..

i said short update but ended up writing a whole big one LOLLOL

Tc luvs.. see u tomm
Pulwasha Hug

Edited by Pulwasha - 13 May 2011 at 2:08pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

vkm20MC4821Nas1ahcirhappy newsnehalpoonamgujaratigirlpragyakumardeenaphabsfansaggi80ER_ER_YAshiny3lld89bcclsneharnbostedhimani88asiaheartmoonlightsp87ekomaslastmindirk41shmuupieBeHappyAlwaysnurulainsudharao100ranbirkialliyadivyakshettym001krishuuuuuuuuuu..Smita..AdorableTroubleveil_of_rosesRadiantTreasurejamoshi2507A HUGE FANEvashSunriseGreensoap-criticPCRockscherrypansyraaspachshivani003Ashi22Pirated_FunShee_xaancuttieelonelyshadowFIZK6Ashisanshra.Jiya.jyothi_cool-Nightingale--Swetha-

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
me phirst me phirstDancing
Thank you<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

jamoshi2507 IF-Dazzler
jamoshi2507
jamoshi2507

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
thanks

Shee_xaan

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely updateHug,

RD is back with her hinglishCool, she is funnyLOL and a great entertainer.
today it is confirmed that gaurav and Aarti are just freinds, so that means he is a gay, poor vidyaCry. this track will be very interesting.
i just cant wait for tomorrows episode. 

Shee_xaan

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
thanxx 4 the update...
Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely updateHug,
FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update:)
Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update.Gaurav  will never tell vidya the truth.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index