India-Forums

Navya
Navya

ohh god shagun aur aske sapne

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

yeh lo jii shagun and aske sapneAngryAngryAngryAngryOuchOuchOuchOuchjust cant see anymora when i sew that hug scene oh god CryCrykiya bateo mere toh hoss he aur gey thi CryCryDeadDeadDeadthankz god aska sapna tha mujhe laga rama ne asee kaha hai anant ko hug karne ke liye  anant ke mom ke samne ta ke aske mom anant&shagun ke bare mien soch chiiDeadDeadOuchAngryAngryAngryi am so happy hat not happing

and i am so happy ke anant ne sagun ke hatho se bana laddo ko mana kar diya DancingPartylove you anant you rock

Edited by kmh24ever - 12 May 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Richie-Richpluviophile.

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
hhahahahha even i lved that thing annat ne shagun ke banayay huay ladoo nhi liyay
Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

yeh lo jii shagun and aske sapneOuchjust cant see anymora when i sew that hug scene oh god CryCrykiya bateo mere toh hoss he aur gey thi Deadthankz god aska sapna tha mujhe laga rama ne asee kaha hai anant ko hug karne ke liye  anant ke mom ke samne ta ke aske mom anant&shagun ke bare mien soch chiiAngryi am so happy hat not happing

and i am so happy ke anant ne sagun ke hatho se bana laddo ko mana kar diya DancingPartylove you anant you rock

loool i felt exactly the same lool i am sooo glad it was her imagination or else i would have passed out lool 
like with the anant-navya hug pictures i was ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked in shock but positive & happiness shock
same here with the clip of anant-shagun hug i was even more ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked but in a negatively & disgusted shocked way lool i was lyk ewww hahaha

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
i hope cvs dont keep Anant 100000 m away from that saaagunDead even in her dreams
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
i know tat it is a dream sequence...
bccl Groupbie
bccl
bccl

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I know it is only a dream, but to see Anant hug Shagun before he hugs Navya is too much!  Angry  
Now instead of day dreaming, she should get a dream in the night - where she gets to touch him for the last time- By tying him a Rakhi! LOL LOL
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
y they are irritating us with this stupid shaguns imagination scenes... y they dont concentrate on navyas dreamz...

i cant tolerate that shagun...Angry
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Haha Even i thought it was real but thank god it was n'tTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index