Surya the Super Cop

Who is the Best Officer After SURYA?

Poll

after surya, which is the one officer ur eyes are fixed on??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
we all know surya is the best officer and no can tossle him anywhere but i wanna know which one officer excites u most with his/her presence in the show and u consider tht the best...?? here all officers will be included...all officers meansπŸ˜†..all officersπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If i cd have a second choice, then it wd be Rajhans...cause he is calm and collected and supports his partner - imp for being good cop. and he is smart too and so good in the action scenes.
hmmm...rajhans for me...but AFTER KAYA
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Best derserving officer for me is AmitπŸ‘...because he has everything a cop should have...the handsome looks...along with cop intense look ...very much focused ...his voice, perfect for this role...the strength...perfect blend of bollywood kind of hero...He is capable of handling case alone...and will catch a good viewership withould help pf Surya if given a chance.  I love to see a cop who does hard chase to catch his criminal.  Unfortunately girl cops in Surya are always shown lagging behind male cops when it is time to chase...They haven't shown any strength... its unfortunate that creatives have always showed that male cop runs faster and get the criminal before female cops.   Female cops did not impress me at all beyond their looks...It would have been better if they would have shown females as part of personal lives in the male cops.

i dont know abt other females...but PRIYANKA has given her due...she is getting the proper storage of a female cop...she solves the case side by side with rajhans...if u watch the episode...she is not carried away or standing behind rajhans but actually solving the case...in case of other females...may be they are not much talented or untrained or they dont have in themselves to connect with the audiences...but priyanka has it...and thats why she is getting all the praise too...in the articles as well, she has her own facebook page of kaya after surya...so she is doing pretty good.

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
everybody has his/her own opinion but i just have to say that i don't agree with your point about female cops doing nothing. Kaya solves the case alongside Rajhans, Pakhi comes up with good deduction and observations. The cop's asset is not only strength but brains to get the criminal. They have a gun after all...and if u take for instance the last episode, there Saloni got to the goon first, not Amit or Veer. Look at Kaya and her action sequences.

In spite of the many flaws of Surya, the one really good thing I feel abt the show is that it is putting enough spotlight on the female cops as well and not using them as just show pieces. 
yes dats why i consider it better than CID and other crime shows where women are just show pieces...i don't have any complaints in tht order from dis show
actually also i would like to disagree with sunshine...its not like tht amit has been the best...if it had to be the best its rajhans not amit...just becoz amit has all traits of a bollywood action hero doesnt mean he is also a great cop...he is good...BUT REMEMBER ALL HIS CASES UPTIL NOW he and his team quits so early and reaches SURYA for help they hardly use their brains including amit as well...in fact except the last episode...they always seems confused..

amit's behaviour towards saloni has been rocky ... may be he doesn't like female cops...when one is ur team u need to give her proper respect.

if female cops dresses like models...and what abt the male cops...and take AMIT FOR EXAMPLE...have i seen a cop who wears a VEST and then wears an upper jacket al round his cases without an I - card...its really weird...

so all i want to say tht its fair to like a certain chaarcter but u can't criticize other characters unneccessarily forgetting tht ur own favourite is at fault.
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hey...chill...it is strictly my opinion what i feel and who i like and who i don't like...Amit is best...no doubt abt it...and about his clothes...his vest...he is running to Surya...all the teams runs to Surya...they don't have choice how long they can wait to go to Surya because they are actors not directors.  So that point is irrelvant.  Amt is a great actor doing whatever he is told to by his director...I have nothing against any other chars...I did not name anybody personally...my view of a crime story is full of action whlich females can not support...even showing some brains here and there doesn't show up because all the big brain Surya is having...Everybody is entitled to their own opinion...so don't bash on me...
Keep rocking officer AmitπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
hey sorry sunshine, if u felt like we were bashing u...that was never the intention...this is like a discussion...u put up few points and shared our thoughts abt that point...if i make few points with which u either agree or disagree u can also share ur reasons on that.