Surya the Super Cop

India-Forums

Surya the Super Cop
Surya the Super Cop

Who is the Best Officer After SURYA?

Poll Question: after surya, which is the one officer ur eyes are fixed on??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [41.07%]
7 [12.50%]
14 [25.00%]
3 [5.36%]
4 [7.14%]
3 [5.36%]
1 [1.79%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
If i cd have a second choice, then it wd be Rajhans...cause he is calm and collected and supports his partner - imp for being good cop. and he is smart too and so good in the action scenes.
Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Only My Kaya 
sunshine15 Senior Member
sunshine15
sunshine15

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Best derserving officer for me is AmitClap...because he has everything a cop should have...the handsome looks...along with cop intense look ...very much focused ...his voice, perfect for this role...the strength...perfect blend of bollywood kind of hero...He is capable of handling case alone...and will catch a good viewership withould help pf Surya if given a chance.  I love to see a cop who does hard chase to catch his criminal.  Unfortunately girl cops in Surya are always shown lagging behind male cops when it is time to chase...They haven't shown any strength... its unfortunate that creatives have always showed that male cop runs faster and get the criminal before female cops.   Female cops did not impress me at all beyond their looks...It would have been better if they would have shown females as part of personal lives in the male cops.
Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
everybody has his/her own opinion but i just have to say that i don't agree with your point about female cops doing nothing. Kaya solves the case alongside Rajhans, Pakhi comes up with good deduction and observations. The cop's asset is not only strength but brains to get the criminal. They have a gun after all...and if u take for instance the last episode, there Saloni got to the goon first, not Amit or Veer. Look at Kaya and her action sequences.

In spite of the many flaws of Surya, the one really good thing I feel abt the show is that it is putting enough spotlight on the female cops as well and not using them as just show pieces. 
Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index