Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wah ee hui na baat! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Aaj ek hi naukri? Hmmm.That's why the moodwa looks good ... Blowing kisses at everyone. Bahut relax kar liya!! Slacker!
Gotta hand it to Hami though ... She was marvelous!

As you say I'm your dil ki rani ...Beshuck! But you are the wind beneath my wings. Ab bada cholesterol kai nahin?
🀣 Edited by Atticus - 12 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Thanks Tanthya for the amazing update...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am hoping against hope that they dont show a dumbed down Krishna but that is a lost cause...why do all tracks go the the tried and tested method of P being wronged and always right, K being in the wrong and him apologising...why cant we have a different track of P learning something from K or do CVs think uneducated people are dumb and have no wisdom to share...

Not watched the episode but it seems hard to believe BC cooked by amma where P had no part in preparation is going to be blamed and believed over logic for sake of drama...just hope this is not the reason for the drift...hoping against hope...

Anyway thanks again for the update...K needs to get away from the dhabha business..it seems only P ideas works there..all rest fail conveniently...somehow, i think K's calling is not the dhabha and it is just like a toy for K, which in turn makes P happy...seriously the CVs will not make K stick to the dhabha forever...what am i saying...they lost interest long ago..
ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing i could not digest the fact that, K was suffering so much with stomach pain, no one bothered to call the doctor or give him medicine or atleast pay attention to him. P was busy investigating instead of taking care of him.😭
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Sathya for beautiful and supperb UpdateπŸ˜†
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for d lovely update...

wen amma say wat s d need of eating b.c 2 krishna... @ dat moment ss expressions changes... seems like ss s fully ware of amma plan

dont wnt  krish 2 suspect  pratigya for silly reason !!!!

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: roshna1020

thanks for d lovely update...

wen amma say wat s d need of eating b.c 2 krishna... @ dat moment ss expressions changes... seems like ss s fully ware of amma plan

dont wnt  krish 2 suspect  pratigya for silly reason !!!!

I agree i also notice d same, infact when s.s blames P for questioning BC made by amma after that his expression were confusing,looked he and amma r together in dis plan...πŸ˜• hope K behaves sensibly here...ohh goshhh can't see Krishan behaving lyk a idiot and cv's glorifying female lead on d rate of degrading krishan's character...😭😑
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much fr d lovely update. .hmm,as for nw. .no hopes
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Krishan's true colours will b revealed tomoroow...gr888...hope atleast cv's will watch their show after showing such degraded krishna...🀒🀒🀒 lost all hopes, cv's r so hell bent to gainsympathy for their female leas that thy destroyed such a unique character, K was much sensible after holi dirama when he said to amma that if P has slaped R then their must b some reason behind it and now how easily he trusted that P did a mistake...πŸ€“

Nyawayzz thanx for d WU...πŸ˜³πŸ€”

U r welcome, Paro and snap out of the depression Bacha...Sirf serial hi tho hai !!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Me first again πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update Tanths!! ...

Ridiculous and idiotic precap πŸ€ͺ

TANTHS IS THE BEST πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

CONGOS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U r Welcome , Kesariyaaa

Hum ekko baath bathaden kisikko, Hum tho hamari  vadha poori imandaari se nibharahen hai par koi aur tho apni vadha se muh modraha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

__________________________________  is the beshtesht !!

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_bhanki

Thanks for the update, tanths. 😊

u r welcome,BhankiπŸ˜ƒ