souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by souroj

im am finding this very sick actually

she is 1 confused person... n to top it off has a daughter like tappy so not much help

she shud go back to America n let all live in peace

This track is sick.DeadDead
DeadDivya dumbo did not doubt Jomini during their jawaniLOLLOL. She is doubting them nowConfusedConfused.

tell me about it AngryDead ... wot is going on in the CVs minds i really dont know Confused... at this age ... she is getting all insecure ova who a mere servant who has given her life to this family?? n doesnt she trust her own hubby??

ab jawani mein kya kiya i dont know... i havent seen UT from start LOLLOL but if thats the case then she is raving mad LOL

Believe me jawani mein she did not have this beemariLOLLOL it seems age is catching up on her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged

she is 1 confused person... n to top it off has a daughter like tappy so not much help

DeadDivya dumbo did not doubt Jomini during their jawaniLOLLOL. She is doubting them nowConfusedConfused.

tell me about it AngryDead ... wot is going on in the CVs minds i really dont know Confused... at this age ... she is getting all insecure ova who a mere servant who has given her life to this family?? n doesnt she trust her own hubby??

ab jawani mein kya kiya i dont know... i havent seen UT from start LOLLOL but if thats the case then she is raving mad LOL

Believe me jawani mein she did not have this beemariLOLLOL it seems age is catching up on her.
and tappu whats her problem she is only 25ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojPreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

really hmm then this must be a late onset beemari LOLLOL jo chune se phel ti hain... WinkLOLLOL

yup age is not doing wonders 4 her LOLLOL

souroj

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

she is the daughter of Divya  ROFL

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Tappu does not have any  problemAngryAngry. She is an angel still married to VSB ( though she herself does not know) but my poor baby was raped and is carrying Rathod's childCryCry. So what, she is still giving VSB pita hone ka sukh.See she is more mahaan than IcchaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
If anybody is bad its Iccha and her servant motherAngryAngry.

Angry

Edited by souroj - 13 May 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITPreciousPritiny15

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Tappu does not have any  problemAngryAngry. She is an angel still married to VSB but my poor baby was raped and is carrying Rathod's childCryCry. So what, she is still giving VSB pita hone ka sukh.See she is more mahaan than IcchaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
If anybody is bad its Iccha and her servant motherAngryAngry.

Angry

but who will understand this dear Souroj Ouch...

souroj

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
  seriously at ths age she is doubting her hubby with damini who has taken care of the household
...the Uttran creatives r sadists, all types of cheap , negative ...twisted tracks come to their mind ...I really want to meet these guys ...the creatives ...they sure r perverts  AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
This is vulgar , cheap show... Now Tappu is changing little bit ..so they are making Divya evil 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojReallyCooltiny15

Go to top