Divya has gone mad (Page 6)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rgattu

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by varun.tap

Creative are also mad they messed up unnecessarily divya and jogi by standing damini in between them.
No meaning of showing this great nonsense track.
I wondering how this track devlope its only because of phushkar. But phushkar is not only one reasion jogi himself create this by caring more damini now.
So agar divya phushkar ki baat me aa kar aise he jalti rahi aur damini ko door rakhne ki khoshis karegi to wo apni jindagi khud he barbaad karlegi.
Usko jara bhi importance nahi dena chaheye damini ko.
Damini jo marji kare usko karne de bus apne husband se sahi se baat kare damini ke samne lade jhagdhe na.
Aur sabse pehle usko damini ko wapis manager se ghar ki naukrani bana dena chaheye aur jaise kaam kar rahi thi karne dena chaheye!!!!
Aur jitna ho sake koi bhi baat damini se related na jogi se aur nahi phushkar se discuss karna chaheye.
Aur ho sake to phushkar aur roahni ko laat maar ke ghar se bahar nikaal dena chaheye!!!!
yaar u people na, always blame others. Tapu ko nani ne kharab kar diya, divya ko pushkar ne. chalo ek kam karo dono ko ek ek nipple pakda do aur palne me lita do, aram se wahin padi rahengi aur jhulti rahegiLOLLOLLOL this society is not for thm, there r very bad people who can spoil the pure childish soul of these maan betiLOLLOL

ROFL

Superb Ankit!

In a few days they will claim that Nani is actually like this because her husband might have abused her and tortured her ...and Pushkar saw all that as a a child and is mentally disturbed...he doesn't mean it actually but his childhood was screwed up big time...
And to add insult to injury he sees his dear cousin Divya lording it up and being so happy so in his mentally disturbed status which has DEEP roots in his childhood he behaves like this and hence it is actually not nani or Pushkar's fault too!
ohhh, my poor pushkar, i didnt know he hd suffered so much in his childhood,LOLLOL shame to us, we cd not understand thru wht trauma he hs gone and blaming him. after Tapu i really hv sympathy with him.LOLLOL pushkar continue ur antics, we hv full sympathy with uLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattusourojjdfanintruderfasttiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Vaise Souroj...I did not catch up with uttaran since last 4 episodes and my mind is so peaceful...Wink
 I never liked this character Divya anyways...her role  has absolutely no significance, & as you rightly pointed out...she just couldnt understand her husband after so 25 years of marriage...thats funny...btw ammo understands everything, so why cant she just leave jogi's house and stay independently with her pride intact..she need not take this crap from a dumbo like Divya...I think somewhere even ammo has a soft corner for jogi...the way she comes running whenever jogi call her..Wink

Its gud u r not watching this crap. It's true Jogi and Damini share a better understanding than Jogi and Divya.
Damini shud leave this dumbo Divya asap.

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rgattu

Originally posted by varun.tap

Creative are also mad they messed up unnecessarily divya and jogi by standing damini in between them.
No meaning of showing this great nonsense track.
I wondering how this track devlope its only because of phushkar. But phushkar is not only one reasion jogi himself create this by caring more damini now.
So agar divya phushkar ki baat me aa kar aise he jalti rahi aur damini ko door rakhne ki khoshis karegi to wo apni jindagi khud he barbaad karlegi.
Usko jara bhi importance nahi dena chaheye damini ko.
Damini jo marji kare usko karne de bus apne husband se sahi se baat kare damini ke samne lade jhagdhe na.
Aur sabse pehle usko damini ko wapis manager se ghar ki naukrani bana dena chaheye aur jaise kaam kar rahi thi karne dena chaheye!!!!
Aur jitna ho sake koi bhi baat damini se related na jogi se aur nahi phushkar se discuss karna chaheye.
Aur ho sake to phushkar aur roahni ko laat maar ke ghar se bahar nikaal dena chaheye!!!!
yaar u people na, always blame others. Tapu ko nani ne kharab kar diya, divya ko pushkar ne. chalo ek kam karo dono ko ek ek nipple pakda do aur palne me lita do, aram se wahin padi rahengi aur jhulti rahegiLOLLOLLOL this society is not for thm, there r very bad people who can spoil the pure childish soul of these maan betiLOLLOL

ROFL

Superb Ankit!

In a few days they will claim that Nani is actually like this because her husband might have abused her and tortured her ...and Pushkar saw all that as a a child and is mentally disturbed...he doesn't mean it actually but his childhood was screwed up big time...
And to add insult to injury he sees his dear cousin Divya lording it up and being so happy so in his mentally disturbed status which has DEEP roots in his childhood he behaves like this and hence it is actually not nani or Pushkar's fault too!
ohhh, my poor pushkar, i didnt know he hd suffered so much in his childhood,LOLLOL shame to us, we cd not understand thru wht trauma he hs gone and blaming him. after Tapu i really hv sympathy with him.LOLLOL pushkar continue ur antics, we hv full sympathy with uLOL

ROFLROFL
ROFLAree I am sure somewhere Damini and Iccha r responsible for Pushkar's  childhood traumaApprove. Nani was also a gud soul, bcoz of Damini and Iccha she has turned bad.
Even my sympathies r wid Pushkar and Nani. Poor PuNiCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuankit111tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
i so badly want to comment  in this thread, but sadly after reading sooo many high class logical posts, mera deemag aisa ghum raha hai , i forgot i just read mind blowing FF ... Wacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattusourojjdfanankit111

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
im am finding this very sick actually

she is 1 confused person... n to top it off has a daughter like tappy so not much help

she shud go back to America n let all live in peace

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojintruderfasttiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

i so badly want to comment  in this thread, but sadly after reading sooo many high class logical posts, mera deemag aisa ghum raha hai , i forgot i just read mind blowing FF ... Wacko

Jaya pls pls feel free to commentSmile
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

she is 1 confused person... n to top it off has a daughter like tappy so not much help

This track is sick.DeadDead
DeadDivya dumbo did not doubt Jomini during their jawaniLOLLOL. She is doubting them nowConfusedConfused.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPritiny15

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by PreciousPri

This track is sick.DeadDead
DeadDivya dumbo did not doubt Jomini during their jawaniLOLLOL. She is doubting them nowConfusedConfused.

tell me about it AngryDead ... wot is going on in the CVs minds i really dont know Confused... at this age ... she is getting all insecure ova who a mere servant who has given her life to this family?? n doesnt she trust her own hubby??

ab jawani mein kya kiya i dont know... i havent seen UT from start LOLLOL but if thats the case then she is raving mad LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

Go to top