Uttaran

Divya has gone mad - Page 5

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rgattu

🀣

Superb Ankit!

In a few days they will claim that Nani is actually like this because her husband might have abused her and tortured her ...and Pushkar saw all that as a a child and is mentally disturbed...he doesn't mean it actually but his childhood was screwed up big time...
And to add insult to injury he sees his dear cousin Divya lording it up and being so happy so in his mentally disturbed status which has DEEP roots in his childhood he behaves like this and hence it is actually not nani or Pushkar's fault too!

ohhh, my poor pushkar, i didnt know he hd suffered so much in his childhood,πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shame to us, we cd not understand thru wht trauma he hs gone and blaming him. after Tapu i really hv sympathy with him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pushkar continue ur antics, we hv full sympathy with uπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijayam

Vaise Souroj...I did not catch up with uttaran since last 4 episodes and my mind is so peaceful...πŸ˜‰
 I never liked this character Divya anyways...her role  has absolutely no significance, & as you rightly pointed out...she just couldnt understand her husband after so 25 years of marriage...thats funny...btw ammo understands everything, so why cant she just leave jogi's house and stay independently with her pride intact..she need not take this crap from a dumbo like Divya...I think somewhere even ammo has a soft corner for jogi...the way she comes running whenever jogi call her..πŸ˜‰

Its gud u r not watching this crap. It's true Jogi and Damini share a better understanding than Jogi and Divya.
Damini shud leave this dumbo Divya asap.

souroj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

ohhh, my poor pushkar, i didnt know he hd suffered so much in his childhood,πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shame to us, we cd not understand thru wht trauma he hs gone and blaming him. after Tapu i really hv sympathy with him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pushkar continue ur antics, we hv full sympathy with uπŸ˜†

🀣🀣
🀣Aree I am sure somewhere Damini and Iccha r responsible for Pushkar's  childhood trauma. Nani was also a gud soul, bcoz of Damini and Iccha she has turned bad.
Even my sympathies r wid Pushkar and Nani. Poor PuNi😭😭
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i so badly want to comment  in this thread, but sadly after reading sooo many high class logical posts, mera deemag aisa ghum raha hai , i forgot i just read mind blowing FF ... 
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im am finding this very sick actually

she is 1 confused person... n to top it off has a daughter like tappy so not much help

she shud go back to America n let all live in peace
souroj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

i so badly want to comment  in this thread, but sadly after reading sooo many high class logical posts, mera deemag aisa ghum raha hai , i forgot i just read mind blowing FF ... 

Jaya pls pls feel free to comment😊
souroj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PreciousPri

im am finding this very sick actually

she is 1 confused person... n to top it off has a daughter like tappy so not much help

she shud go back to America n let all live in peace

This track is sick.🀒🀒
🀒Divya dumbo did not doubt Jomini during their jawaniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She is doubting them nowπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: souroj

This track is sick.🀒🀒
🀒Divya dumbo did not doubt Jomini during their jawaniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She is doubting them nowπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

tell me about it 😑🀒 ... wot is going on in the CVs minds i really dont know Confused... at this age ... she is getting all insecure ova who a mere servant who has given her life to this family?? n doesnt she trust her own hubby??

ab jawani mein kya kiya i dont know... i havent seen UT from start πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but if thats the case then she is raving mad πŸ˜†
souroj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PreciousPri

tell me about it 😑🀒 ... wot is going on in the CVs minds i really dont know πŸ˜•... at this age ... she is getting all insecure ova who a mere servant who has given her life to this family?? n doesnt she trust her own hubby??

ab jawani mein kya kiya i dont know... i havent seen UT from start πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but if thats the case then she is raving mad πŸ˜†

Believe me jawani mein she did not have this beemariπŸ˜†πŸ˜† it seems age is catching up on her.
jdfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souroj

Believe me jawani mein she did not have this beemariπŸ˜†πŸ˜† it seems age is catching up on her.

and tappu whats her problem she is only 25🀣