Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
lol jeeta, pehale hi show wale paka rahe hai , upar sae new new logics in forum ,deemag tho pak jayega na yaar 
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Divya's already tired  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† How stupid She can't take care of her husband bt is always ready to suspect him with everyone possible   Just for the sake of dragging they show all BS ...  What if she's a Thakurain Can't she take care of her husband ... The other day she's angry right when Damini was folding J's clothes toh yest where did all that pyaar go πŸ˜‘
TitansFan thumbnail
off topic, divz will be watching that show which will be replacing kismat ?? sakshi talwar wala , though its from pakau ksoaps i will try wtching it 
divy609 thumbnail
Oye Kismet is ending ?!?! That's based on someone's life nah ... It already finished πŸ˜²  Yeah That's the one coming after SBS !
Even I's thinking abt it ...The promos look good and Sakshi looks nice in it  

Bt the probs is My bro watches NAIDL nw πŸ€£ Pata nahin if he'll let me watch that πŸ˜†
Edited by divy609 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
i heard its replacing kismat , waise bhi who is watching it ?? 

divy609 thumbnail
Srsly pata nahin why they start such shows πŸ˜• And that too Sony ends it's shows so fast...Even the ones which do well ...and this one toh RHR πŸ₯± Yest accidentally landed on Phulwa and I's shocked to see that gal πŸ˜² Srsly what on earth is that  
TitansFan thumbnail
come  to chat thread , if u can 
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Divya Thakur is 100% correct. A 100% pativrata Hindusthani nari suspects her husband of 26 years with her most faithful servant . So what she is doing is absolutely right.
divy609 thumbnail
LOL Souraj πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Super-sarcastic πŸ˜†
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aaj Divya ko dekhke bada maaza aa raha thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Serves her right. It wud have been better if Damini did not help her.