Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: souroj

What's wrong with Divya. She happily stayed in US leaving everything in Damini's hand( she had so much faith on her) and now she can't stand her😕😕.
If she is so insecured, why doesn't she tell Jogi that she wants Damini out of Tzoo. She is a thakurain not a servant's daughter. Why can't she speak up.
She herself told she will look after Jogi's every need including making coffee and today madam wants Damini to make coffee for Jogi. Within 2 days taking care of her husband vanished.
Being suspicious is a mental diseases.
Even if Damini leaves and goes to her basti,  Divya will think Jogi goes to meet Damini secretly😡.
I won't be surprised if Divya starts hallucinating intimacy between Jogi and Damini.😡

Oh no yaar.. Please do not give such terrible ideas to the CVs. Then we will have to watch dream love sequences of the oldies' triangle😲. The CVs must have some limits to what rubbish they show. This Divya is old enough to become a Nani herself and now suddenly she has started doubting her husband and her loyal servant Damini who has stood by her side whenever she needed her. Now whatever Damini does, whether at home or outside is not okay with her.🥱😆
hermione8 thumbnail

Good night to all. Going away for 2 weeks. c u..😊
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chitra this track is so pathetic🤢🤢 they can show anything. Maybe they will show something like Havells ad ' Shock laga laga shock laga' Malik Naukar and Malkin all getting shocks😆😆
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

Good night to all. Going away for 2 weeks. c u..😊

Good Night dear🤗🤗. Will miss u. Enjoy ur trip😊
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think Jogi is playing with Divya. he knows her intention and want to teach her lession😆😆
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Divya ... suddenly getting eaten away with jealousy ... I feel its high time Damini lshud leave this Jogi household...
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

i think Jogi is playing with Divya. he knows her intention and want to teach her lession😆😆

Hope so. Here everybody is playing wid everybody😆😆.
Tapasya playing wid everyone
Rathod playing wid teddybears
S and S playing wid Bzoo
Now Jogi playing wid Divya
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Divya ... suddenly getting eaten away with jealousy ... I feel its high time Damini lshud leave this Jogi household...

But Damini is an opportunist servant who wants all the luxuries of life😉.
Seriously even I want Damini to leave Tzoo. I think she will leave, and Iccha will join her soon.
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Damini should now respectfully leave the Thakurs house. When she had decided to do this earlier, Jogi stopped her saying Divya is in US. But now that Divya is back Damini should now leave and live her own life and let Jogi find her another job somewhere else like a tailoring job or something. That way this DJD track can come to an end...and we can be saved from viewing this torture.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Vaise Souroj...I did not catch up with uttaran since last 4 episodes and my mind is so peaceful...😉
 I never liked this character Divya anyways...her role  has absolutely no significance, & as you rightly pointed out...she just couldnt understand her husband after so 25 years of marriage...thats funny...btw ammo understands everything, so why cant she just leave jogi's house and stay independently with her pride intact..she need not take this crap from a dumbo like Divya...I think somewhere even ammo has a soft corner for jogi...the way she comes running whenever jogi call her..😉
Edited by vijayam - 12 years ago