Divya has gone mad

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What's wrong with Divya. She happily stayed in US leaving everything in Damini's hand( she had so much faith on her) and now she can't stand her😕😕.
If she is so insecured, why doesn't she tell Jogi that she wants Damini out of Tzoo. She is a thakurain not a servant's daughter. Why can't she speak up.
She herself told she will look after Jogi's every need including making coffee and today madam wants Damini to make coffee for Jogi. Within 2 days taking care of her husband vanished.
Being suspicious is a mental diseases.
Even if Damini leaves and goes to her basti,  Divya will think Jogi goes to meet Damini secretly😡.
I won't be surprised if Divya starts hallucinating intimacy between Jogi and Damini😡.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL, welcome to LALA land of Divya ... jaise ma waise beti
souroj thumbnail
Really Jaya. She is such a confused soul. Double bonanza for us .
Previously they used to show Taps and Vansh's madness
now they r showing Taps and Divya's madness
TitansFan thumbnail
lol , two is always better than one no 😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

well who isn't mad in this show except jgi and damini,

lol she proved today she is taps ki maa😆😡i hate fakers , divs , mai , daddaji r just hypocrites and fakers , they r even more irritating than nani and pushkar
atleast everyone knows that nani and pushkar r bad pushkar toh khud kehta hain ki woh kamina hain, but thes ppl 😡acchai ka naqaab pehne rakhenge
TitansFan thumbnail
anmol bhai chillaz , waise i need to catch up on MB, havent seen this week at alll ,
souroj thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

well who isn't mad in this show except jgi and damini,

lol she proved today she is taps ki maa😆😡i hate fakers , divs , mai , daddaji r just hypocrites and fakers , they r even more irritating than nani and pushkar
atleast everyone knows that nani and pushkar r bad pushkar toh khud kehta hain ki woh kamina hain, but thes ppl 😡acchai ka naqaab pehne rakhenge

Ab to koi naqaab nahi hain. She was very rude to Damini today and jealousy was written all over her face😡😡. Damini shud just leave yaar. Waise did u like my last sentence😆😆. I am missing Aditiji😆😆
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

anmol bhai chillaz , waise i need to catch up on MB, havent seen this week at alll ,

i am totally chilled😆😆
u didnt , this week was very good yaar,
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Ab to koi naqaab nahi hain. She was very rude to Damini today and jealousy was written all over her face😡😡. Damini shud just leave yaar. Waise did u like my last sentence😆😆. I am missing Aditiji😆😆

good then , she is showing her true colors, yes i saw it and frankly i wont be surprised if they give us that too🤢
this serial  has gone into gutters
TitansFan thumbnail
I mean seriously is this needed ?? oldies need a J track like seriously limit nahin huae , one side she says i trust D and one side she dont trust her husband , they are making fun of every relation in name of entertainment