Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

GK and DA in Zoom Party

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey LNMDJians!!!Just saw GK and DA in Zoom Signature After-Match Party...GK was in black and DA in white!Both looked so hot!But they were shown only for a few secs:(I'll try my best to search for the video and post it here:)please guys everyone join me in trying:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GauravsDbest thumbnail
P.S-I don't really know how things work here, if u think this topic is unnecessary and irrelevant, please close it...I apologise in advance for the trouble:(But just wanted to share it with everyone, so posted it...
-GothicBeauty- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh really omg!!
shreyashi kaise lagrahen the woh obviously hot naa lol
can u post d link to the vid plz
karneetholic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
can u post link plz

GauravsDbest thumbnail
@Deepi and Naz..I'm trying to find it...I'll try my best...But please tim log bhi search karna, haan?
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Yeah they werre looking too hot!They were shown with the anchor along with two pretty girls in black(maybe models)...the anchor asked DA what's his style statement...He said something about a hot girl by his side;)
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Seems like Chhotey is not Chhotey after all;)GK was asked what's his idea of a good party...He said "just be simple, have fun with close friends"...:)he said this in a very normal voice and not the way people scream in excitement in such parties:D
Edited by GauravsDbest - 12 years ago
GauravsDbest thumbnail
They were then asked to show some moves...DA didn't do that, GK did a very cute step:)Then during the fashion show, if one looked with eagle eyes, one would spot GK sitting at the end of row2, DA sitting in the next-to-next seat...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Then in the end Dishu rated the party a 10-on-10, GK's rating wasn't shown, just his bacha-type khulke laughter was heard when one of the girls said that the party rocked cause of "DJ Whosane"..
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Dishu was in full masti mood, while GK seemed to enjoy, but in a more subdued way(he had once said that he doesn't really like partying unless its hosted by any of his close friends...Maybe DA convinced him to go:D...)so nice to see them together!WOW