Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Can inter-religion marriage be successfull?

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yaa.they can be successful.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think so,its little difficult,
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
indira gandhi and rajiv gandhi has successful intercaste marraige.
asahni77 thumbnail
I'm living proof that it can be...I'm a punjabi sikh girl married into a hindu family.  My in laws respect and understand my punjabi sikh values as I do with their hindu values.  The key to making the relationship work well is respect and understanding...
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asahni77

I'm living proof that it can be...I'm a punjabi sikh girl married into a hindu family.  My in laws respect and understand my punjabi sikh values as I do with their hindu values.  The key to making the relationship work well is respect and understanding...

i  agree wid u completely.
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think it can only be successful when both parties are open minded and respectful of each other views
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes it can, I am an example. I am Hindu married to a Christian. It has mostly to do with mutual respect and understanding of each other.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it depends on the person and family.. if the person is open minded and the family is understanding and accepting then of course.. otherwise its kinda hard.. i don't mean to sound too much but tho i'm pretty open minded i wouldn't be able to but thats my belief. other people can  pull it off and i commend them!
pariangel29 thumbnail
sure it can ! my sis in law is roman catholic whilst we are hindus ,my mom never had a prob with this whole topic ,she says to us we can marry whomever we want just as long as the person treats us right ,but bhabhi's mom on the other hand... uff  😕
dilsharn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup it can =D

you know there are so many people that have inter-religion marriages, it just depends on the couple and how willing and accepting they are of each other

and then it depends on family 
but even with family some just kind of avoid there taunts and that makes it possible

but first it depends on the couple itself and then family 

even if you wernt in a inter-religion marriage you could have a successful relationship with the inlaws but if its not successful with your husband or wife then its not a successful "marriage"

i myself am going to have a inter-religion marriage soon