India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

overdose of Digu (Page 6)

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

stop using filthy language ,read all the comment abt him ppl just address him & name call him ,he is old nai(barber from sab tv ka show ka extra ) i didn't made a personal remark abt u got it ,middle age buddha is for ur liking & u can dream abt him

nobody is watching the show & it was rejected the very 2nd day he made entry not just we 200 of forum entire nation rejected him isliye toh afternoon ke slot mein saad raha hai , i don't know who at colors is crazy abt him to retain him aur sach mein hein pagaal hoga ke isse bakwas actor koh show per rakha hai ,next time mind ur lang ,

Originally posted by Noor112

Originally posted by sona89

ek he word for diggu yuck aur kaya ,woh toh is layek bhi nahin ke iske baare mein discuss kare ,the show have shifted to afternoon slot how low do they want to go ,the show is at 99 no soon to cross 100 with diggus entry ,they thought a middle age exrta with no acting talent can take mishals place ,dekh lo result & diggu has a Fan page yeh toh joke hai kulke hasooSmile

Now what is this issue about middle-aged extra...???Shocked
I recall when Digu first entered...ppl from same group said that this guy luked too immature and young for Nakku...and now he suddenly is middle-aged...
Maybe the person posting this wished that he was middle-aged so she could at least dream of him..Big smile
And yes maam Sona...or whoever U maybe ur efforts for bringing down LTL are praiseworthy...its must be a well-paid job!

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Keva

LOL I totally forgot how much fun we made of the character of dingu.LOL I was reading the comments on this post and then I read my comment ROFL I can't stop laughing at the emo I used for dingu Run dingu run you are still unwanted in the show and may you take the show along with you so that we can finally have an end to it. LOL

Have u heard the saying..LUV ME OR HATE ME BUT DONT IGNORE ME...Nine months on certain elements refuse to ignore Digu...If he is a useless character y waste ur precious time in commenting?! 

And why do you waste your time in convincing me he is good???????? I have a right to say whatever I want to. He and NRD are the worst characters I have ever come across on Indian television and yes nobody can even argue about that with me. Why don't you ignore my comments????? It was for the people who agree with me. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nik_ita-bharti-prnczTheRager

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Time out guys! Before this escalates into anything worst, lets everyone step back and take a deep breath. Smile

Also, PLEASE remember that it has been mentioned time and again that bashing an ACTOR, a CHARACTER or a fellow MEMBER is not allowed! That includes, name calling or insults hurled at their physical appearance not relating to the expectations of their character. Saying that someone looks older than their character is supposed to be is OKAY.  But lets not make it personal other wise.

And if I'm not wrong, this is a very old topic - from some time this May. I'm sure most of these issues have already been resolved and dealt with. We know there are some of us who like Diggu and the new story like and some of us who don't. I'm pretty sure no one is changing their mind about their choice, as they shouldn't because it's their right to choose and like what they will. So, to prevent further frustrated arguments may I suggest that we just move on..? Smile

Thanks guys!

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniKevanik_itamnx12--ambar--Banjaaran.Dew-dropTheRager

Noor112 Newbie
Noor112
Noor112

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sona89]

Please chek ur language dear...NAI..BARBER..??? 

an actor can play any role...On that note DUTTA darling can be called Bewda, wife-beater, torturer, ladkibaaz, murderer, kidnapper..!! Nai to phir bhi paapi nahi hota!
U cant make personal remark about anyone...as per forums rules...the kind of tirade against this guy certainly goes to personal levels...so obsessed about him that his entire work history is recorded and repeated time and again
And as for middle-aged buddha...this is the same guy who was called too young for Nakku upon entry...by one of the 200 ppl...
Afternoon slot mein new Dutta ke aane ke baad gaya...chek the trps properly..with Digu track the show was still at no.9..

I know whoever u are u have a good support system on this forum...and can have ur critics blocked...lets see wat the moderators do...by verifying the language fairly...

Edited by Noor112 - 12 November 2011 at 5:13am
Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sona89]

an actor can play any role...On that note DUTTA darling can be called Bewda, wife-beater, torturer, ladkibaaz, murderer, kidnapper..!! Nai to phir bhi paapi nahi hota!
U cant make personal remark about anyone...as per forums rules...the kind of tirade against this guy certainly goes to personal levels...so obsessed about him that his entire work history is recorded and repeated time and again
And as for middle-aged buddha...this is the same guy who was called too young for Nakku upon entry...by one of the 200 ppl...
Afternoon slot mein new Dutta ke aane ke baad gaya...chek the trps properly..with Digu track the show was still at no.9..

I know whoever u are u have a good support system on this forum...and can have ur critics blocked...lets see wat the moderators do...by verifying the language fairly...

Hi Noor!

yes Dutta could be called lots many names than you said BUT..
if one watch the serial from the beginning one would know that WHATEVER he did there was a REASON behind it which made the actions justifiable and the brilliant way it was potrayed i would say more than justifiable. and yes whenever He did something really wrong some of the very same 200 spoke out againt him.Smile.

Yes digu is not very popular character but maybe instead of bouncing the older threads how about starting a fresh one to show your appreaciation. there are people who like him and are liking the new track.

and finally no one is powerful enough to block someone else. and Moderators here are FAIR. there are topics closed and warning given when the posts went offensive. be it against AC or SA.

thats thatSmile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sona89]

hi dear noor Big smile
first calm down girl ... we dont want insult anyone her the thing ... we love mishal so much ...same u like adesh ...its our personal choice ... so instead of fight on same issue again
let u be happy ... let us be ... using those harsh words are nothing but waste of time for all of us ... but i dont agree with above statement ... just understand reason behind all  that ..
alcoholic because every time he gets shock ...with change his life ..
wife beater becoz he loved her and she hide truth form him
torture ... its part his profession... he is gangster ..but never torture anyone without strong reason..
 he never was a ladkibaz he every time respect women.. just saw epi where he slap a guys who was blaming naku being characterless women..
in fact whole serial was based life of grayed shade people ... complexity of power... love ... jealousy ... greed
at end i never blame u being digu fan
bcoz fans attached to star ... deeply
so do i am with mishal
keep smiling
sana  Smile

Edited by sana141994 - 12 November 2011 at 9:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

are kitna bhi wakalat karlo he is disliked by majority & will remain same whts ur issue with his age i don't remember anybody comenting he is young for mahi must be blind i guess & thankfully nobody at forum said so ,go & read all the papers from TOI to midday they brought the character of dutta back coz diggu was rejected by viewer very next day & most of the article did n't even mention his actual name coz he is a nobody ,he is middle age yuck actor & he will remain so for me stop defending him it won't change flop serial ka flop actor & i am talking abt character digu & stop personal attack & flithy lang

[QUOTE=sona89]

Noor112 Newbie
Noor112
Noor112

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sona89]

are kitna bhi wakalat karlo he is disliked by majority & will remain same whts ur issue with his age i don't remember anybody comenting he is young for mahi must be blind i guess & thankfully nobody at forum said so ,go & read all the papers from TOI to midday they brought the character of dutta back coz diggu was rejected by viewer very next day & most of the article did n't even mention his actual name coz he is a nobody ,he is middle age yuck actor & he will remain so for me stop defending him it won't change flop serial ka flop actor & i am talking abt character digu & stop personal attack & flithy lang

[QUOTE=sona89]
Well i dont knw what is ur definition of middle-aged but ...this guy is chronologically younger than the great guy who U support by repeatedly criticising someone else...why the desperateness?? is a question

i have watched Dutta-Nakku scenes before WHICH NO DOUBT were GREAT due to the overall story line and appeal...
and I luv Digu as a character ...and was upset when new Dutta came and Digu role was reduced...but we never went on abusing the new Dutta...even though it was very clear that he had not been rejected outright...much more than Digu...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index