Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I haven't watched the show since 28th March 2011, so I guess that's a big NO from my side. Accept him? Pssh. I won't even give him a chance.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i agree with ana... plus apparently AS gets shot by Diggu---hw is tht showing him as a positive person!

its all nonsense this wnt work at all
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It been over a month and I do not see any posts regarding accepting dingu. I do not think he will ever be accepted coz he is worst character sketch I have ever come across on Indian television. Even the trps are going up and down and hopefully the people sitting in the 8000 homes of the tamper meter use their remotes and change the channel at 8:30pm. I haven't watched the show since 28th March and I do not intend to watch it again.

Positive dingu when did that happen???? he just shot AS and ran away now that is not positive from any angle.

The male characters of saas-bahu dramas are more interesting then this useless character of dingu. he is the hero of the show and he ran away after shooting AS that is just stupid. Heroes do not run away that is the main quality of a hero. Naku with a doll that is another ridiculous track. 🤢 Baji is also out of the show as according to the precap.

Everyday I think this crappy story cannot fall any lower but it continuously amazes me that we are getting one episode after the other full of CRAP. In the end I am just waiting to read an article which says Laagi Crap Se Lagan to end on ... and hopefully this day is not far away.

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
seriously the story is going down hill big time, how long are they going to fool audiences with the news of mishal returning to get them to start watching again. ðŸ˜¡
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keva

Heroes do not run away that is the main quality of a hero.

And most importantly, heroes don't even aim their guns at women that are old enough to be their mothers.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

And most importantly, heroes don't even aim their guns at women that are old enough to be their mothers.

Dutta always had his principles when it came to women 😭. He would NEVER make a woman a "scapegoat" NO MATTER what the situation might be, and NO MATTER how much money he might be able to make out of it!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Dutta always had his principles when it came to women 😭. He would NEVER make a woman a "scapegoat" NO MATTER what the situation might be, and  NO MATTER how much money he might be able to make out of it!

The show and its characters have been flushed down the toilet - quality wise and content wise. Might as well shut shop. But then Colors were never smart. Can't expect them to think this far.
no no no. only mishal's return will get me to watch otherwise never again.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@Topic-starter: The strategy you have mentioned is common all over the world. As they say "Jo dikhta hain...woh bikta hain". How else would anyone explain presence of some bad actors in hit shows and who in turn become a hit with viewers themselves. But once their show goes off air they are not able to repeat their success.

Its the same case with Digu/LTL. If they really cared abt the story they would have prolly replaced MR with someone or given Dutta a proper exit and continued.
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
well my source told me that their waiting for Mishal to change his mind and come back hence they have left the door open for him, but I'm sure if he takes too long they will bring a new guy to play dutta.