overdose of Digu

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I've recently found out from source although it maybe obvious to most of you, but the PH and Channel people feel that if they continuously keep giving us overdoses of Digu and start showing him to be positive we (the audiences ) will eventually accept him.  What do u guys think ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its been more than a month since digu'r entry. but whenever i see him, i feel nothing in me. i mean na bhala na bura, nothing 😕 He's not even capable of making bad impact. Mishal left, ok we can understand that. But why on earth they brought actor like him. No offense, but he's too average. Its not i'm putting my frustration on him, but really, i never felt good whenever i watched him in his previous shows (actually i just remember BV, tere liye).

About the PH policy, let them think whatever they want. What i feel is people might accept this crap story track to some extend just because of Mahi (though she seemed to be ridiculous while playing with doll dutta 😡) and Vinay. Otherwise, what's in there to accept? Only some desperately love-seeking audience might accept him whey they'll eventually show the love track between him & naku which i personally don't give a shit ...

But Aadesh is leaving no stone unturned to be accepted. really kudos to him for that. Just visited his fan page (created by him 😆) and OMG, he's actually campaigning like a politician. election mein khada hua hain, aisa laga mujhe...lage raho beta...😃
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jo Bhala na samjhe
Jo bura na samjhe
Woh hum viewers ko kya samjhenge ?
ankita66 thumbnail
lol I know bechara he's trying really hard, But somewhere in the back of their minds they know it won't work thats why every week they are spreading rumours of Mishal returning to Laagi. I personally feel they are dragging as much as they can until Mishal decides that he wants to come back to the show. Otherwise they could have easily brought in a New guy to Play Dutta. My Source told me that they are purposely not showing what happened to Dutta , so they can leave the door open for Mishal . 
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
din mein sapne dekh rahe hai
ankita66 thumbnail
lol Kab sari aam janta samjegi that these rumours their spreading are just rumours , 
meow----- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubal223

din mein sapne dekh rahe hai

fikar not...woh din door nahi jab unhein din mein tare bhi nazar aaiein gay..😉
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

hahahaha omg do they really think that!!  

dream on...   ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meow-----

fikar not...woh din door nahi jab unhein din mein tare bhi nazar aaiein gay..😉

jab unhe taare nazar aaye ge tab hum khushi se gaana gaaye ge
meow----- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubal223

jab unhe taare nazar aaye ge tab hum khushi se gaana gaaye ge

aysy mousam bhot jald aaien gay lalalalalala...not a bad idea
wese meine tu gana bhi soch liya hai...Zoron ka jhatka haye zoron say laga,lcl ban gai PS k liye saza
nice na...?