India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

overdose of Digu

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I've recently found out from source although it maybe obvious to most of you, but the PH and Channel people feel that if they continuously keep giving us overdoses of Digu and start showing him to be positive we (the audiences ) will eventually accept him.  What do u guys think ? 

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Its been more than a month since digu'r entry. but whenever i see him, i feel nothing in me. i mean na bhala na bura, nothing Confused He's not even capable of making bad impact. Mishal left, ok we can understand that. But why on earth they brought actor like him. No offense, but he's too average. Its not i'm putting my frustration on him, but really, i never felt good whenever i watched him in his previous shows (actually i just remember BV, tere liye).

About the PH policy, let them think whatever they want. What i feel is people might accept this crap story track to some extend just because of Mahi (though she seemed to be ridiculous while playing with doll dutta Angry) and Vinay. Otherwise, what's in there to accept? Only some desperately love-seeking audience might accept him whey they'll eventually show the love track between him & naku which i personally don't give a shit ...

But Aadesh is leaving no stone unturned to be accepted. really kudos to him for that. Just visited his fan page (created by him LOL) and OMG, he's actually campaigning like a politician. election mein khada hua hain, aisa laga mujhe...lage raho beta...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasali-bharti-Hamlet53

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Jo Bhala na samjhe
Jo bura na samjhe
Woh hum viewers ko kya samjhenge ?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalsona89AbhiAniKevaYuvika_15mnx12.Indu.mozart66-Swasti-kiran255Asmi2013ivy_11-bharti-Hamlet53

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
lol I know bechara he's trying really hard, But somewhere in the back of their minds they know it won't work thats why every week they are spreading rumours of Mishal returning to Laagi. I personally feel they are dragging as much as they can until Mishal decides that he wants to come back to the show. Otherwise they could have easily brought in a New guy to Play Dutta. My Source told me that they are purposely not showing what happened to Dutta , so they can leave the door open for Mishal . 
rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
din mein sapne dekh rahe hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xMoon_Lovers

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
lol Kab sari aam janta samjegi that these rumours their spreading are just rumours , 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal

meow----- Groupbie
meow-----
meow-----

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubal223

din mein sapne dekh rahe hai
fikar not...woh din door nahi jab unhein din mein tare bhi nazar aaiein gay..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12mozart66rainurubalstranger2rose

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

hahahaha omg do they really think that!! undefined undefined

dream on...   LOLLOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12mozart66

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index