Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Power Packed Half Hour... (Page 4)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Some of the highlights for me were

• When she sensed something was wrong & tried to corner him to admit; she almost screamed at him, panicking yet wanting to know the truth "mein apna pura khayal rakhungi Naithik, dava time par kaongi, pura din letungi, sab karungi"...Cry
  • The hug and the "humne apna baccha kho diya..." she in shock wanting to distance herself from him but him clinging on to her & comforting her...Ouch
  • The sense of disbelief after he told her; screaming at him "aapko kuch nahi pata hai, aap kuch nahi jaante hai..."
  • Skipping the whole G3/BM scene;  scene right after G3 tells her its true, the sense of disbelief was just...Cry
  • Fast forward to the scene where the sad song "aankon mein sapna, sapne mein apna...nanni si kadmo ki aahat" playing in the background; that was just too good. Dekha nahi gaya...Ouch
  • Naithik slowly gathering all the baby stuff; sach mein Akshara is one lucky girlClap Naithik is a keeper, an extra special januable Munnalicious hubby...Day Dreaming
  • Crying when Rajsri called; her endless bhak bhak evoked such deep emotions, Naithik grabbing the phone & then comforting her...Thank you Rajsri for the bhak bhak; Rajsri/ Varsha/Dadi ki sab gunah maaf coz the scene that resulted from the call seedhe dil tak pahuncha...ClapThe crying & the pain was so realOuch
  • The Naksh scenes comforting each other...Ouch Akshara blaming herself, "Meri galthi hai...", then in the end "Mujh mein aapki tarah himmat nahi hai..."Cry 

Hina was the star today & Karan did a superb job as a supportive & caring husbandClap Singhania's were not up to the mark but barely grabbed any screen space, so it doesn't countLOL Oops! That was the entire episode...LOL Kya karo episode tha hi aisa...Clap

Angry kya tha yaar woh rajshri wala part..it was so useless ! dadi reminding her that tum bhi toh roti thi Dead n papita "mujhe bhi kitna rona aata tha" Dead now how will rajshri react? bank locker wali news se zyada ya kam Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.Madhavi_Di_vinita_aparakshitijApoorva_22--Sari--moonlight08_Divya_

Apoorva_22 IF-Rockerz
Apoorva_22
Apoorva_22

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
@Madhavi  We are happy to see you happy... stay the same.! Let all women who have gone through this be strong to face things.
I just wanted to share this..This forum has been another home for me like many of you here...I feel incomplete if i dont come and check IF atleast once a day,though I dont regularly comment..(no time..Ouch) And YR would have never been the same without each one of you here. 
Ditto Charu di..!Even Im proud to be an YRKKH'ian. I just cant take it when my friends here, comment abt YR while watching..(isiliye I prefer watching it alone...LOL) I have developed such possesiveness for YR.LOL YR and you guys here on IF are my most precious possessions...Big smile A big Hug to all of you.

Edited by Apoorva_22 - 12 May 2011 at 11:20pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Naksh.aastha.Madhavi_Di..Fairytales.._vinita_aparakshitijAsawari_naksh--Sari--_charu_Serendipity..saru.g_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

wow what an epi. i really dnt hav wrds. wat i had thought upon this scene to be, it was more beautiful than that. i was so so numb. had to control my emotions 4m everyone here. my pari just rockd. applauding acting, it jus touched my heart. brilliant brilliant actng by karan n hina. scenes were jst fab. great emotions. now i dnt regret, trying to wtch the epi till 3am n nt sleeping here in train. LOL

Taffy, enjoy yourself Smile when u will return, hopefully we'll get cheerful naitik n akshara back Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_DiYR_Naksh.aastha.aparakshitij_vinita_saru.g_Divya_

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.Madhavi_Di_vinita__Divya_

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
yesterday was one of the best epi of Yr... Star i'm just speechless wat an fabulous acting by naksh...Clap but to be honest my pari stole the entire show.. she just lived up to the character of a helpless mother who's not getting over this sudden n abrupt loss n is shocked deeply... Thumbs Up i think she's the most graceful n elegant actor wen it comes to show her emotions onscreen... she really acted brilliantly n deserves a round of applause.. i hope she gets an best actress awrds this year... LOL the whole epi was mind blowing cant describe it in words... couldnt take off my eyes from naksh.. naitik too was brilliant .. loved him to the core... Day Dreaming background score was just fab i literally had tears in my eyes ...Cry i mean any1 me, u or any mother in that particular situation would have reacted in the same manner so hats off to akshi for that ...its not at al easy for any mother to digest n accept the fact that she lost her child as naitik said.. "bolna asan hai but karna bahut muskil" i agree with that...Confused i big thank you to dimri for such a marvelous epi.. awesome execution, acting, dialogue delivery, environment everything was just PERFECT... Approve

@ sarita di : as usual di u r just .. Clap i loved ur post n u said it all wat i felt n realized yesterday.. i'm really amazed with ur analytical skills ..Thumbs Up truly an power packed half an hour... keep it up di hope to see more n more such post in future... Big smile

@ charu di n smrth :  ur post are inspiring n educative as always .. love u guys for this... Smile

@ madhavi di : i big big big hug to u di... Hug i'm proud n honored to have u as my di Cool n u seems to be a big example to all those womens who gone through such pain.. Clap i known i'm too small to console u n its very irritating too at times but believe me di today the respect u had gained in my eyes is much more than i can admit.. Smile i feel really blessed to join this forum n meet u guys i dont have any elder sister to explain me al this but thanks to u, charu di n sarita di now i really wont regret for not having one.. Tongue plz di one request dont bothered abt society ... they can never relate wat one went through n just deliver their useless comments...Dead i would rather prefer an idol like u who have so much courage to live it up once again.. a big jadu ki jhappi once again di...Hug

Edited by gutky - 13 May 2011 at 12:32am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeanamika00Madhavi_Di.aastha.aparakshitij..Fairytales..moonlight08Asawari_naksh-Nasreen-saru.g_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gutky

yesterday was one of the best epi of Yr... Star i'm just speechless wat an fabulous acting by naksh...Clap but to be honest my pari stole the entire show.. she just lived up to the character of a helpless mother who's not getting over this sudden n abrupt loss n is shocked deeply... Thumbs Up i think she's the most graceful n elegant actor wen it comes to show her emotions onscreen... she really acted brilliantly n deserves a round of applause.. i hope she gets an best actress awrds this year... LOL the whole epi was mind blowing cant describe it in words... couldnt take off my eyes from naksh.. naitik too was brilliant .. loved him to the core... Day Dreaming background score was just fab i literally had tears in my eyes ...Cry i mean any1 me, u or any mother in that particular situation would have reacted in the same manner so hats off to akshi for that ...its not at al easy for any mother to digest n accept the fact that she lost her child as naitik said.. "bolna asan hai but karna bahut muskil" i agree with that...Confused i big thank you to dimri for such a marvelous epi.. awesome execution, acting, dialogue delivery, environment everything was just PERFECT... Approve

@ sarita di : as usual di u r just .. Clap i loved ur post n u said it all wat i felt n realized yesterday.. i'm really amazed with ur analytical skills ..Thumbs Up truly an power packed half an hour... keep it up di hope to see more n more such post in future... Big smile

@ charu di n smrth :  ur post are inspiring n educative as always .. love u guys for this... Smile

@ madhavi di : i big big big hug to u di... Hug i'm proud n honored to have u as my di Cool n u seems to be a big example to all those womens who gone through such pain.. Clap i known i'm too small to console u n its very irritating too at times but believe me di today the respect u had gained in my eyes is much more than i can admit.. Smile i feel really blessed to join this forum n meet u guys i dont have any elder sister to explain me al this but thanks to u, charu di n sarita di now i really wont regret for not having one.. Tongue plz di one request dont bothered abt society ... they can never relate wat one went through n just deliver their useless comments...Dead i would rather prefer an idol like u who have so much courage to live it up once again.. a big jadu ki jhappi once again di...Hug

absolutely Vini...it was a treat to all YR fans...I pray to God that such a tragedy never happens to anyone but incase it does, our loved ones r always near to us to provide us the love & support...that's why i am irritated with rajshri these days...by acting panicky all the time, she's generating negativity & doubt  in akshara's mind also...when a child is disturbed, he needs support, he needs assurance, not see everyone panicking around him..sab kaise sambhlega phir Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Naksh.aastha.Madhavi_Di_vinita_aparakshitijAsawari_naksh--Sari--moonlight08_Divya_

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
yes's epi was really one of the bestest epi of yrkkh i could feel the pain wat naksh were having commendable job by hina & karanClap my hands were numb while i was doin the update i dont no how could ve they acted tis scene mother losing her child duniya ki sabse badi gham hai Cry whether its born or unborn nothing can substitute her feelings hope no one faces tis situation in tere life & i didnt expect ga3 & dino's ll be so supportive Shocked hope they doesnt change laterConfused now eager to c how ll naitik bring back akshara to her normal life want to c naksh as they were before...Big smile
sarida di awesome post tis is for u Hugdo keep sharing ur views with us v ll get to something new everyday...Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.Madhavi_DiaparakshitijAsawari_naksh-Nasreen---Sari--_Divya_

aparakshitij IF-Dazzler
aparakshitij
aparakshitij

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Thanks for the awesome post,Sarita!

Yday's epi was really,really emotional..CryIt jst captivated me & has still got me thinking about it,despite being at work.Hats off 2 da cvs 4 addressing this issue in such a fabulous,natural manner,wid no OTT drama,wotsoever!Hatts off 2 Hina & Karan 4 der mindblowing potrayal of Akshara & Naitik!ClapDey've brought d emotions of a grieved couple perfectly!Der scenes left me speechless & really emotional.I cud feel der pain,der grief.Some of da dialogues yday wer awesome,like G3's:Tera dukh hamara dukh hai bahu!Loved G3 wen she said datClap!I cant really choose which dialogue of NaKsh's was best,coz I loved each n every dialogue.I loved da hugs as well!Dis epi moved me lyk none other ever has..

Some things were silly too.Dadi & Varsha's ronewala topic,for one.Dadi never talked to Akshi,but Rajshri did.Cant she make out da difference betwn a person getting emotional in a happy way over sometyn n crying & a person sobbing?Akshara karha rahi thi,sisak-sisak k ro rahi thi,aawaz sunkar bhi usko nahi pata chala?SillyAnyways,da precap confused me.G3 said she cudnt stop herself from telling Rajshri.Y was she not planning to tell her,in da first place?Doesnt Rajshri n M family hav a right 2 know bout dis?Confused

@ Madhaviben
Hug Dis is 4 u & 4 all dat u hav endured.Its very easy 4 ppl to criticize others or speak of what others do not have.I'm sayin all dis from my personal experience.I've been married for 2 yrs now & my husband does not want 2 hav a child at the moment.I support him fully in his decision & luckily we've got the support of my inlaws as well as my parents.But sadly,d outside world is not so supportive.Ouch
I also feel awkward wen I hav 2 attend godhbharai functions,bcoz I knw sm1 or d other wil surely pop da question:Wen r u goin 2 giv us good news?If I tell dem,dey'll hav 2 wait a bit,sm keep quiet,but sm dont.Dey'll say its better to hav a baby early,its already 2 yrs already,blah,blah,blah.. Worst it wen dey make comparisons-so n so is younger 2 u bt see,shes got sucha lovely kid,dat 2 in da first yr of marriage.Unsolicited advice is never welcome by any1,but v hav 2 endure it wid a straight face.It does get on my nerves smtyms & I feel lyk sayin,its my personal lyf,who r u to comment on r decisions?But I dont & frankly I cant retort lyk dat.D only thing I do is cm home n crib about da whole thing to my hubby.And he has his standard dialogue ready-duniya jaaye tel lene!Dont bother bout any1 says!I know he's ryt,bt I cant help feeling irritated.Nowadays,2 yrs is nothing really,I know sm couples who've had children after 4-5 yrs of marriage,but bolnewale toh bolenge hi,unhe kaun samjhaye?Its really tough at times.Ur situation is worse dan mine & I can imagine hw tough it must've been for u.My heart goes out 2 u n ur hubby & all the couples who hav 2 go thru dis pain.I'm wid u.U r truly inspiring!U r ryt,life does giv us its share of happy as well as sad moments,v need 2 b happy wid wot v hav.I really thank God 4 givin me a loving husband & a supportive n equally lovin family.I'm so fortunate to hav got dem in my lyf.I'm equally fortunate to have IF in my lyf!Hug is for all of u,who love YRRKH,jst lk I do!Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.Madhavi_Di_vinita_Asawari_naksh--Sari--_charu_Serendipity..saru.g_Divya_

Go to top