Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Power Packed Half Hour... (Page 2)

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

@ FLGator,

This is what I was looking for that other day, when spoke about professional touch. They are almost perfect. The young parents' deepest grief- their helplessness- their HEARTWRENCHING reaching out to each other- the episode has assumed a classic touch. A congealed grief-loss made real on the small screen...I've read somewhere, Akshara's initial refusal was strange/distrustful...Not so, I felt it was pure and simple refusal to take the news- a cry of denial. Hina's expressions were just perfect. Naitik's subdued tone, all through out the episode - tender and weak attempts to hold on was also just perfect. He was evoking similar empathy as grieving mother. The young couple touched the heart...Just as you said, the heart goes out to those who had faced such sadness...

The S. family behaved dignified and Maheshwaris' incongruity is quickly overlooked...Whoever is the current director, he is doing a fab job. He surely knows how to draw out the better from his recourses.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzanamika00Madhavi_DiYR_Naksh.aastha.aparakshitij..Fairytales.._vinita_moonlight08JAYA_09Apoorva_22--Sari--Serendipity.._Amina_saru.g_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Some of the highlights for me were

• When she sensed something was wrong & tried to corner him to admit; she almost screamed at him, panicking yet wanting to know the truth "mein apna pura khayal rakhungi Naithik, dava time par kaongi, pura din letungi, sab karungi"...Cry
  • The hug and the "humne apna baccha kho diya..." she in shock wanting to distance herself from him but him clinging on to her & comforting her...Ouch
  • The sense of disbelief after he told her; screaming at him "aapko kuch nahi pata hai, aap kuch nahi jaante hai..."
  • Skipping the whole G3/BM scene;  scene right after G3 tells her its true, the sense of disbelief was just...Cry
  • Fast forward to the scene where the sad song "aankon mein sapna, sapne mein apna...nanni si kadmo ki aahat" playing in the background; that was just too good. Dekha nahi gaya...Ouch
  • Naithik slowly gathering all the baby stuff; sach mein Akshara is one lucky girlClap Naithik is a keeper, an extra special januable Munnalicious hubby...Day Dreaming
  • Crying when Rajsri called; her endless bhak bhak evoked such deep emotions, Naithik grabbing the phone & then comforting her...Thank you Rajsri for the bhak bhak; Rajsri/ Varsha/Dadi ki sab gunah maaf coz the scene that resulted from the call seedhe dil tak pahuncha...ClapThe crying & the pain was so realOuch
  • The Naksh scenes comforting each other...Ouch Akshara blaming herself, "Meri galthi hai...", then in the end "Mujh mein aapki tarah himmat nahi hai..."Cry 

Hina was the star today & Karan did a superb job as a supportive & caring husbandClap Singhania's were not up to the mark but barely grabbed any screen space, so it doesn't countLOL Oops! That was the entire episode...LOL Kya karo episode tha hi aisa...Clap

Edited by FLGators - 12 May 2011 at 8:25pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8xyzeanamika00Vertz.aastha.YR_NakshMadhavi_Di..Fairytales..aparakshitij_vinita_Apoorva_22Asawari_nakshmoonlight08--Nishita--_Amina_saru.g_charu__Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

@ FLGator,

This is what I was looking for that other day, when spoke about professional touch. They are almost perfect. The young parents' deepest grief- their helplessness- their HEARTWRENCHING reaching out to each other- the episode has assumed a classic touch. A congealed grief-loss made real on the small screen...I've read somewhere, Akshara's initial refusal was strange/distrustful...Not so, I felt it was pure and simple refusal to take the news- a cry of denial. Hina's expressions were just perfect. Naitik's subdued tone, all through out the episode - tender and weak attempts to hold on was also just perfect. He was evoking similar empathy as grieving mother. The young couple touched the heart...Just as you said, the heart goes out to those who had faced such sadness...

The S. family behaved dignified and Maheshwaris' incongruity is quickly overlooked...Whoever is the current director, he is doing a fab job. He surely knows how to draw out the better from his recourses.

Agree with you, I thought her reaction was completely justified.

To the doubters, I have only one thing to say, nobody knows how each one of us would react to a similar situation. Our personal experiences dictate who we are as individuals. We are who we are because of it. Each one of us is unique & may react to situations differently based on our own personal experiences & how much something means to us. What may be emotional to me may not be to someone like Akshara & vice versa.

Akshara has been a raised in a very sheltered atmosphere; bahut laad pyaar se. She has lead a very fortunate life, itna dukh tho she has probably never experienced. Loving her husband & his family means a lot to her. Having lost her child she must be feeling very insecure, incomplete that she couldn't fulfill their wishes. Such a reaction is very natural to her coz this child meant a lot to her & the happiness of her family. Considering her portrayal so far & being Rajsri's beti, her reaction was completely justified.

Edited by FLGators - 12 May 2011 at 5:10pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzxyzeanamika00Madhavi_DismrthYR_Naksh.aastha.aparakshitij..Fairytales.._vinita_Apoorva_22Asawari_nakshmoonlight08--Nishita--saru.g_Amina__charu__Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Today I learned 1 thing...a child is still a child for every parents...no matter hw old he/she is...whether just foetus or 6o yrs old.
The grief,pain,hurt on losing ur child is same at all age. Today I cn sense what my mom must hv felt when I met with an accident few yrs back...the feeling of losing ur child at any stage is painful.
Today's epi was mindblowing... Clap
Hina lives the character of akshara... Clap she was so real that I forgot I m watching a serial...it was as if every thing was happening in reality...u cld feel her pain,her helplessness...Karan as naitik is doing a fab job... Clap
The impact of epi...was so hard that tears r still rolling down my cheeks...
Sari di...I need ur free counselling...shayad main nanhi rajshri banti ja rahi hoon...LOL

Bahut emotional tha episode, not used to so much emotions, I wish I could just let it all out like Akshara. But mein mostly sabko rulathi hun...ROFL

@bold - batao kab shuru karna hai...ROFL As much as I make fun of Rajshri I think she is a realistic portrayal of a mother. Haan, we have all had our moments with our moms tho mazaak karna tho banta hai...LOLAb kal patha nahi kya drama karegi...sochke dar lagtha hai but dil se acchi hai yaar, we have to give it to her on that oneBig smile

Edited by FLGators - 12 May 2011 at 5:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08JAYA_09_Divya_

Apoorva_22 IF-Rockerz
Apoorva_22
Apoorva_22

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Sarita, thank you for such an amazing post. My feelings while/after watching the episode were exactly the same. Naksh were amazing..! Episode was just fabulous. Thankfully i managed to watch it yesterday.! Looking forward for more nd more discussions here. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita__Divya_

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeanamika00Madhavi_Di.aastha.YR_Naksh_vinita_aparakshitijJAYA_09moonlight08--Sari--_charu_--Nishita--_Divya_

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
wow what an epi. i really dnt hav wrds. wat i had thought upon this scene to be, it was more beautiful than that. i was so so numb. had to control my emotions 4m everyone here. my pari just rockd. applauding acting, it jus touched my heart. brilliant brilliant actng by karan n hina. scenes were jst fab. great emotions. now i dnt regret, trying to wtch the epi till 3am n nt sleeping here in train. LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeanamika00Madhavi_DiYR_Naksh.aastha.aparakshitij_vinita_moonlight08JAYA_09Asawari_naksh--Sari----Nishita--saru.g_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
thank u so much Sarita Hugfor this thread..and putting words to my feelings..i couldn't express myself properly..couldn't find the right words...Hina was the star of the show but Karan matched perfectly to her...the song "aankhon mein sapna" had me in tears Cry that whole night-morning sequence was the BEST ever in YR ! we crave for romantic scenes but this, acc. to me is the best...Naitik picking up all the baby stuff , their convo in the end Cry and when naitik said "main bhi toh", akshara gathered all the courage back so that naitik doesn't break down..she tried to show that everything is normal, office, taiyyar hona Cry their hugs were awesomest..all of them ! 

the best part was that the news of this track was not leaked before...otherwise they know we'll bombard them with hatred e-mails n pressurize them to change the story..before ny of that happens, they went ahead with what was there in their mind and executed it perfectly ! full points to them for giving us this episode...i'm proud to be a YRKKH fan HugHeart 

since hina has said that we'll watch something that we haven't seen before, i think akshara will now distance herself from the dino family..prolly some MU or gossip that bahu is responsible for the miscarriage n this time akshara won't tolerate..hopefully.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8xyzeanamika00smrth.aastha.YR_Nakshaparakshitij_vinita_Apoorva_22Asawari_nakshmoonlight08--Sari----Nishita--_Divya_

Go to top