_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by gutky

Originally posted by FLGators

ohhh di i cant describe  i'm so overwhelmed n delighted after reading ur post today... Tongue aapke muah se akshi ki tarif sunane ke liye mere kaan taras gaye the... finally the day has come...LOL 

The two of you should really duke it over Akshara & Naithik; arm wrestle ya fist fightLOL Dekthe hai kaun jeethega, my money would be on Charu...ROFL

arrey di my money is also on charu di... ROFL coz ideally speaking naitik is far much better than akshara's character... he seems more practical n realistic too.. but i wont deny the fact that most of the time i do relate with akshara.. coz in many cases we think alike.. only difference i feel is that i known my priorities right away n will never interfere in other's matter n prove myself as MAATE.. (which akshi is now habituated..)LOL n being educative n self dependent i will definately not take any sort of crap be it any1.. Wink (n for developing this attitude i'm really grateful to u n charu di... ) Hug

@ charu di : i was talking abt akshara n hina both.. chalo atleast u praised hina's acting... LOL 

ditto ! Hugeven i can relate to akshara in many ways..except for the crying part Ouch uff, i used to do that when i was very young...but not now...i dun cry too often, may be i'm matured enuf , ya phir my hubby never let me..before therez some problem , he solves it for me..Day Dreaming AND her MA prem..oh no D'oh just so unrealistic. baaki she's perfect Cool  day before i really really loved that scene of hers when she saw naitik was about to break down n she wiped her tears n pretended to be normal...their hug in the end was WOW ! 

yaah di ab lagta hai slowly n steadily she's getting back on track.. hope to see more changes in future... atleast aur kuch nahi toh pehle wali akshi hi bano do i mean before her marriage... LOL i feel she was bearable , realistic n smart that time.. Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di--Sari--

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

yesterday's epi was ok ok types... but i really liked naitik... Clap he tried his level best in getting akshi overcome that trauma of losing a child.. its really nice to see how he's showing concern n taking care of her small small deeds... like he asked vish not to come at their place n then to his family members especially g3 to stop crying infront of akshi... n rather be strong n prepare themselves so that its easy for akshara too as she held herself responsible for all this mess.. den diverting akshi's mind by his fake anger to keep her busy (although repetitive but worth watching LOL) n den finally ensuring that she slept before he could sleep.. it was really touching...Big smile thanks god rajshri ne melodrama nahi kiya kal... n her expression were also bearable for a change.. n hilarious part was morning prayer... the moment i saw that.. i recited the entire shlok of siya vilokik ...ROFL n every1 were making faces except for naitik.. first time he acted so spiritual  Big smile 

he gave "thank u bhagwanji" wala look ROFL abhi akshara's crying didn't stop but at least she was trying to forget it Cry

in t hat scene where gayitri was screaming, he was standing behind akshara n trying to catch her, as if she'll fall down...LOL sometimes he doesn't know usko karna kya hai Confused 

Edited by _charu_ - 14 May 2011 at 12:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeMadhavi_DiYR_Naksh_vinita_--Sari--moonlight08_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=FLGators]

arrey di my money is also on charu di... ROFL coz ideally speaking naitik is far much better than akshara's character... he seems more practical n realistic too.. but i wont deny the fact that most of the time i do relate with akshara.. coz in many cases we think alike.. only difference i feel is that i known my priorities right away n will never interfere in other's matter n prove myself as MAATE.. (which akshi is now habituated..)LOL n being educative n self dependent i will definately not take any sort of crap be it any1.. Wink (n for developing this attitude i'm really grateful to u n charu di... ) Hug

@ charu di : i was talking abt akshara n hina both.. chalo atleast u praised hina's acting... LOL 

Yeh mein kya sun rahi hun Vini, challenge shuru hone se pehle, haar maan li? Tum tho Akshara ki avataar ho...ROFL Ab Charu ko sorry bhi bol dho pls...ROFL.Maine socha tha fiesty hogi but tumne tho prove kar liya ki tum sach mein Akshara bhakth ho...LOL Tumhari sasuma tho dhanya hai & jiju tho another Naithik in the makingClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08_charu_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

yesterday's epi was ok ok types... but i really liked naitik... Clap he tried his level best in getting akshi overcome that trauma of losing a child.. its really nice to see how he's showing concern n taking care of her small small deeds... like he asked vish not to come at their place n then to his family members especially g3 to stop crying infront of akshi... n rather be strong n prepare themselves so that its easy for akshara too as she held herself responsible for all this mess.. den diverting akshi's mind by his fake anger to keep her busy (although repetitive but worth watching LOL) n den finally ensuring that she slept before he could sleep.. it was really touching...Big smile thanks god rajshri ne melodrama nahi kiya kal... n her expression were also bearable for a change.. n hilarious part was morning prayer... the moment i saw that.. i recited the entire shlok of siya vilokik ...ROFL n every1 were making faces except for naitik.. first time he acted so spiritual  Big smile 

he gave "thank u bhagwanji" wala look ROFL abhi akshara's crying didn't stop but at least she was trying to forget it Cry

in t hat scene where gayitri was screaming, he was standing behind akshara n trying to catch her, as if she'll fall down...LOL sometimes he doesn't know usko karna kya hai Confused 

Mujhe bhi maza aaya woh wala scene dekheROFL It was a meant to be a serious scene but exam time mein rishwat/makkhan wali baath yaad aayi...ROFL How we remember God selectively when needed...LOL

I couldn't get past the G3 scene; the pakau M's lead by dadi. Dadi is really a drama queen these days. Akshara ka mann bahut komal hai, devarji...Dead Papita's usual, mmmaa...LOL

Edited by FLGators - 14 May 2011 at 8:34am

Madhavi_Di_vinita_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

ditto ! Hugeven i can relate to akshara in many ways..except for the crying part Ouch uff, i used to do that when i was very young...but not now...i dun cry too often, may be i'm matured enuf , ya phir my hubby never let me..before therez some problem , he solves it for me..Day Dreaming AND her MA prem..oh no D'oh just so unrealistic. baaki she's perfect Cool  day before i really really loved that scene of hers when she saw naitik was about to break down n she wiped her tears n pretended to be normal...their hug in the end was WOW ! 

Yeh YR dekh ke kya ho raha hai tum logonko?D'ohAb tum bhi Akshara convert? Vini - first round tumahara hai, yay! Maybe I have to rethink my betting...LOL

Waise Akshara bahut acchi hai, bahut komal hai... Mon se  maa jhaap start karegi, tho meri ghaaliya bhi start...ROFL This week went to Akshara, no questions on that one Hug

Edited by FLGators - 14 May 2011 at 2:41pm

Madhavi_Di_vinita_

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=FLGators]

Yeh mein kya sun rahi hun Vini, challenge shuru hone se pehle, haar maan li? Tum tho Akshara ki avataar ho...ROFL Ab Charu ko sorry bhi bol dho pls...ROFL.Maine socha tha fiesty hogi but tumne tho prove kar liya ki tum sach mein Akshara bhakth ho...LOL Tumhari sasuma tho dhanya hai & jiju tho another Naithik in the makingClap

Ohhh not at all di.. I'm really very much feisty n debatable too.. I've always defended akshara here n will always doing so no doubt abt that.. . coz in a way I know how she feel n can relate with her in every possible way'Big smile waise u r right I'm mini akshara .. Cool infact meri toh puri life naksh ke track pe chal rahi hai.. ROFL my MIL is also very possessive abt his son as in maa ka ladla.. Ouch n my fiance is yet another naitik Day Dreaming (abhi tak toh hai aage ka pata nahi )LOL ab aapse kya chupa hai' aisa lagta hai repeat telecast ho raha hai naksh courtship period ka'Hug but now as u've crowned me akshara bakht so certainly I'll wont let her down'Heart 

"charu di plz mujhe maaf kar digiye.. Cry Cry mujhe galati ho gayi.. Cry Cry mujhe pata hi nahi chala ' Cry Cry aage se main dyaan rakhungi..Cry Cry plz di kuch toh boliye.." Cry ROFL

@ sarita di : Ab plz di jyada chadao mat I know aap narad muni ka kaam kar rahe ho ab' mujhe aur charu di ko excite karke aap maze uthana chahate ho. LOL

Edited by gutky - 14 May 2011 at 9:02am

Madhavi_Di--Sari--

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Naithik was really good but he really has stop this DJ, DJ, DJ...This time they were grieving the loss of their child, so keep it that way. It was ok to say hum sabki nirasha but he added DJ ki bhi... Kab chodega DJ jhaap, too goody, goody...DJ is suddenly that old, waiting to see his pota before his last breath kind of?

Madhavi_Di_vinita_

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Naithik was really good but he really has stop this DJ, DJ, DJ...This time they were grieving the loss of their child, so keep it that way. It was ok to say hum sabki nirasha but he added DJ ki bhi... Kab chodega DJ jhaap, too goody, goody...DJ is suddenly that old, waiting to see his pota before his last breath kind of?

haan di akshi ko MAA ka jaap pasandh hai aur naitik ko DJ ka... Dead again they compliment each other...  lets see kaun jeetega chamcha giri award.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

Go to top