Power Packed Half Hour... - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by gutky

arrey di my money is also on charu di... πŸ€£ coz ideally speaking naitik is far much better than akshara's character... he seems more practical n realistic too.. but i wont deny the fact that most of the time i do relate with akshara.. coz in many cases we think alike.. only difference i feel is that i known my priorities right away n will never interfere in other's matter n prove myself as MAATE.. (which akshi is now habituated..)πŸ˜† n being educative n self dependent i will definately not take any sort of crap be it any1.. πŸ˜‰ (n for developing this attitude i'm really grateful to u n charu di... ) πŸ€—

@ charu di : i was talking abt akshara n hina both.. chalo atleast u praised hina's acting... πŸ˜† 

ditto ! πŸ€—even i can relate to akshara in many ways..except for the crying part  uff, i used to do that when i was very young...but not now...i dun cry too often, may be i'm matured enuf , ya phir my hubby never let me..before therez some problem , he solves it for me..😍 AND her MA prem..oh no  just so unrealistic. baaki she's perfect πŸ˜Ž  day before i really really loved that scene of hers when she saw naitik was about to break down n she wiped her tears n pretended to be normal...their hug in the end was WOW ! 
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

aaaww thanks Sarita for having faith in me πŸ€— nahi i'll not do arm wrestling 🀣..Vini, pehle batao ur happy ke i'm praising Hina or Akshara πŸ˜† I was praising Hina's acting capabilities...woh bhi din hote hai.Akshara ke bhi...i was really really happy watching her when she made that special marwari dish on her own...but yest. didn't like her much..bas in the last scene i liked the Dino family  πŸ‘ very emotional scene, it brought tears to my eyes...

akshara ka routine toh bahut acha hai πŸ˜†
naitik acting like munna n akshara pampering him
gayitri advising as guruma n akshara saying sorry 
daddaji in his usual tone , complaining n akshara asking saying sorry
naitik trying to be romantic n akshara saying "ma bula rahi hai" πŸ€£

ma beti ka pyar was new πŸ˜•...Sarita, we don't need Rajshri , the tension bomb here...Akshara n Gayitri shared a ma beti moment, i dun think woh gale lag ke rona on top of their voices, should be repeated now with rajshri πŸ€’ i won't be able to tolerate that...akshara ke paas ek aur pakau ma hai ..all the "MA" scenes r done with her ...dun think akshara ever missed rajshri after marriage..usko ma mil hi gayi thi ek aur πŸ˜† i feel she goes to the maayka as a formality...or meet her father n varsha...

M circus ka toh kya kehna..bore kar diya ! just one scene, poori mandali sitting in the drawing room, only rajshri does the talking, rest of the members r looking at her, waiting for their dialogues, but they don't get any πŸ€’ bas dadi "badi bahu badi bahu" karti rehti hai n varsha "ma ma ma ma" ..poor shaurya , kitne pyar se bola tha "ma sambhaliye" ! ma ne nahi sambhalna toh keep on crying yaar...why torture us? Kudos to Naitik , kya idea tha...keep rajshri away from akshara for a few days otherwise akshara ka rona 1 week aur extend ho jaata...

yesterday's epi was ok ok types... but i really liked naitik... πŸ‘ he tried his level best in getting akshi overcome that trauma of losing a child.. its really nice to see how he's showing concern n taking care of her small small deeds... like he asked vish not to come at their place n then to his family members especially g3 to stop crying infront of akshi... n rather be strong n prepare themselves so that its easy for akshara too as she held herself responsible for all this mess.. den diverting akshi's mind by his fake anger to keep her busy (although repetitive but worth watching πŸ˜†) n den finally ensuring that she slept before he could sleep.. it was really touching...πŸ˜ƒ thanks god rajshri ne melodrama nahi kiya kal... n her expression were also bearable for a change.. n hilarious part was morning prayer... the moment i saw that.. i recited the entire shlok of siya vilokik ...🀣 n every1 were making faces except for naitik.. first time he acted so spiritual  πŸ˜ƒ 

ditto ! πŸ€—even i can relate to akshara in many ways..except for the crying part  uff, i used to do that when i was very young...but not now...i dun cry too often, may be i'm matured enuf , ya phir my hubby never let me..before therez some problem , he solves it for me..😍 AND her MA prem..oh no  just so unrealistic. baaki she's perfect πŸ˜Ž  day before i really really loved that scene of hers when she saw naitik was about to break down n she wiped her tears n pretended to be normal...their hug in the end was WOW ! 

yaah di ab lagta hai slowly n steadily she's getting back on track.. hope to see more changes in future... atleast aur kuch nahi toh pehle wali akshi hi bano do i mean before her marriage... πŸ˜† i feel she was bearable , realistic n smart that time.. πŸ˜Ž

yesterday's epi was ok ok types... but i really liked naitik... πŸ‘ he tried his level best in getting akshi overcome that trauma of losing a child.. its really nice to see how he's showing concern n taking care of her small small deeds... like he asked vish not to come at their place n then to his family members especially g3 to stop crying infront of akshi... n rather be strong n prepare themselves so that its easy for akshara too as she held herself responsible for all this mess.. den diverting akshi's mind by his fake anger to keep her busy (although repetitive but worth watching πŸ˜†) n den finally ensuring that she slept before he could sleep.. it was really touching...πŸ˜ƒ thanks god rajshri ne melodrama nahi kiya kal... n her expression were also bearable for a change.. n hilarious part was morning prayer... the moment i saw that.. i recited the entire shlok of siya vilokik ...🀣 n every1 were making faces except for naitik.. first time he acted so spiritual  πŸ˜ƒ 

he gave "thank u bhagwanji" wala look πŸ€£ abhi akshara's crying didn't stop but at least she was trying to forget it πŸ˜­

in t hat scene where gayitri was screaming, he was standing behind akshara n trying to catch her, as if she'll fall down...πŸ˜† sometimes he doesn't know usko karna kya hai πŸ˜• 
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago

Yeh mein kya sun rahi hun Vini, challenge shuru hone se pehle, haar maan li? Tum tho Akshara ki avataar ho...🀣 Ab Charu ko sorry bhi bol dho pls...🀣.Maine socha tha fiesty hogi but tumne tho prove kar liya ki tum sach mein Akshara bhakth ho...πŸ˜† Tumhari sasuma tho dhanya hai & jiju tho another Naithik in the makingπŸ‘

he gave "thank u bhagwanji" wala look πŸ€£ abhi akshara's crying didn't stop but at least she was trying to forget it πŸ˜­

in t hat scene where gayitri was screaming, he was standing behind akshara n trying to catch her, as if she'll fall down...πŸ˜† sometimes he doesn't know usko karna kya hai πŸ˜• 

Mujhe bhi maza aaya woh wala scene dekhe🀣 It was a meant to be a serious scene but exam time mein rishwat/makkhan wali baath yaad aayi...🀣 How we remember God selectively when needed...πŸ˜†

I couldn't get past the G3 scene; the pakau M's lead by dadi. Dadi is really a drama queen these days. Akshara ka mann bahut komal hai, devarji...🀒 Papita's usual, mmmaa...πŸ˜†
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago

Yeh YR dekh ke kya ho raha hai tum logonko?Ab tum bhi Akshara convert? Vini - first round tumahara hai, yay! Maybe I have to rethink my betting...πŸ˜†

Waise Akshara bahut acchi hai, bahut komal hai... Mon se  maa jhaap start karegi, tho meri ghaaliya bhi start...🀣 This week went to Akshara, no questions on that one πŸ€—
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
Originally posted by FLGators

Ohhh not at all di.. I'm really very much feisty n debatable too.. I've always defended akshara here n will always doing so no doubt abt that.. . coz in a way I know how she feel n can relate with her in every possible way'πŸ˜ƒ waise u r right I'm mini akshara .. 😎 infact meri toh puri life naksh ke track pe chal rahi hai.. 🀣 my MIL is also very possessive abt his son as in maa ka ladla..  n my fiance is yet another naitik 😍 (abhi tak toh hai aage ka pata nahi )πŸ˜† ab aapse kya chupa hai' aisa lagta hai repeat telecast ho raha hai naksh courtship period ka'πŸ€— but now as u've crowned me akshara bakht so certainly I'll wont let her down'❀️ 

"charu di plz mujhe maaf kar digiye.. 😭 πŸ˜­ mujhe galati ho gayi.. 😭 πŸ˜­ mujhe pata hi nahi chala ' 😭 πŸ˜­ aage se main dyaan rakhungi..😭 πŸ˜­ plz di kuch toh boliye.." πŸ˜­ πŸ€£

@ sarita di : Ab plz di jyada chadao mat I know aap narad muni ka kaam kar rahe ho ab' mujhe aur charu di ko excite karke aap maze uthana chahate ho. πŸ˜†

Edited by gutky - 12 years ago

Naithik was really good but he really has stop this DJ, DJ, DJ...This time they were grieving the loss of their child, so keep it that way. It was ok to say hum sabki nirasha but he added DJ ki bhi... Kab chodega DJ jhaap, too goody, goody...DJ is suddenly that old, waiting to see his pota before his last breath kind of?
Originally posted by FLGators

Naithik was really good but he really has stop this DJ, DJ, DJ...This time they were grieving the loss of their child, so keep it that way. It was ok to say hum sabki nirasha but he added DJ ki bhi... Kab chodega DJ jhaap, too goody, goody...DJ is suddenly that old, waiting to see his pota before his last breath kind of?

haan di akshi ko MAA ka jaap pasandh hai aur naitik ko DJ ka... πŸ€’ again they compliment each other...  lets see kaun jeetega chamcha giri award.. πŸ€£