Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes's epi was really one of the bestest epi of yrkkh i could feel the pain wat naksh were having commendable job by hina & karanπŸ‘ my hands were numb while i was doin the update i dont no how could ve they acted tis scene mother losing her child duniya ki sabse badi gham hai πŸ˜­ whether its born or unborn nothing can substitute her feelings hope no one faces tis situation in tere life & i didnt expect ga3 & dino's ll be so supportive πŸ˜² hope they doesnt change laterπŸ˜• now eager to c how ll naitik bring back akshara to her normal life want to c naksh as they were before...πŸ˜ƒ
sarida di awesome post tis is for u πŸ€—do keep sharing ur views with us v ll get to something new everyday...πŸ˜ƒ
aparakshitij thumbnail

Thanks for the awesome post,Sarita!

Yday's epi was really,really emotional..😭It jst captivated me & has still got me thinking about it,despite being at work.Hats off 2 da cvs 4 addressing this issue in such a fabulous,natural manner,wid no OTT drama,wotsoever!Hatts off 2 Hina & Karan 4 der mindblowing potrayal of Akshara & Naitik!πŸ‘Dey've brought d emotions of a grieved couple perfectly!Der scenes left me speechless & really emotional.I cud feel der pain,der grief.Some of da dialogues yday wer awesome,like G3's:Tera dukh hamara dukh hai bahu!Loved G3 wen she said datπŸ‘!I cant really choose which dialogue of NaKsh's was best,coz I loved each n every dialogue.I loved da hugs as well!Dis epi moved me lyk none other ever has..

Some things were silly too.Dadi & Varsha's ronewala topic,for one.Dadi never talked to Akshi,but Rajshri did.Cant she make out da difference betwn a person getting emotional in a happy way over sometyn n crying & a person sobbing?Akshara karha rahi thi,sisak-sisak k ro rahi thi,aawaz sunkar bhi usko nahi pata chala?πŸ€ͺAnyways,da precap confused me.G3 said she cudnt stop herself from telling Rajshri.Y was she not planning to tell her,in da first place?Doesnt Rajshri n M family hav a right 2 know bout dis?πŸ˜•

@ Madhaviben
πŸ€— Dis is 4 u & 4 all dat u hav endured.Its very easy 4 ppl to criticize others or speak of what others do not have.I'm sayin all dis from my personal experience.I've been married for 2 yrs now & my husband does not want 2 hav a child at the moment.I support him fully in his decision & luckily we've got the support of my inlaws as well as my parents.But sadly,d outside world is not so supportive.
I also feel awkward wen I hav 2 attend godhbharai functions,bcoz I knw sm1 or d other wil surely pop da question:Wen r u goin 2 giv us good news?If I tell dem,dey'll hav 2 wait a bit,sm keep quiet,but sm dont.Dey'll say its better to hav a baby early,its already 2 yrs already,blah,blah,blah.. Worst it wen dey make comparisons-so n so is younger 2 u bt see,shes got sucha lovely kid,dat 2 in da first yr of marriage.Unsolicited advice is never welcome by any1,but v hav 2 endure it wid a straight face.It does get on my nerves smtyms & I feel lyk sayin,its my personal lyf,who r u to comment on r decisions?But I dont & frankly I cant retort lyk dat.D only thing I do is cm home n crib about da whole thing to my hubby.And he has his standard dialogue ready-duniya jaaye tel lene!Dont bother bout any1 says!I know he's ryt,bt I cant help feeling irritated.Nowadays,2 yrs is nothing really,I know sm couples who've had children after 4-5 yrs of marriage,but bolnewale toh bolenge hi,unhe kaun samjhaye?Its really tough at times.Ur situation is worse dan mine & I can imagine hw tough it must've been for u.My heart goes out 2 u n ur hubby & all the couples who hav 2 go thru dis pain.I'm wid u.U r truly inspiring!U r ryt,life does giv us its share of happy as well as sad moments,v need 2 b happy wid wot v hav.I really thank God 4 givin me a loving husband & a supportive n equally lovin family.I'm so fortunate to hav got dem in my lyf.I'm equally fortunate to have IF in my lyf!πŸ€— is for all of u,who love YRRKH,jst lk I do!😊
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The writing was good.. But the scene didnt work for me. Munna and bhabhi maa had a smile on their face while performing the sad scene with telling Akshara.. Such a good scene got ruined. Itni poor editing ki thi unhone.. I expected so much better from them!
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Madhavi di

Main choti hun, i may not understand the intensity of your pain, But beleive me, Ur a true braveheart... Im glad you have such a sweet and caring husband and MIL... God bless you...😊

Loads and loads of hugs to from my side πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Madhavi and apara di
Never bother yoursef with what the world says, you guys are a  sweetheart😊 ...Be happy always... 😊

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@jaya di.. Tussi mujhe emotional bana rahe ho πŸ€—πŸ€—

And yup we are there for you guys always😳 ...

And i agree with Appu ... IF has given me my friends forever😳.. Though i dont watch YRKKH, i come here to see the dissing going on... πŸ˜†

Another set of family truely 😊

kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes was a wonderful and emotion episode...
hina was just fabulous as akshara...she just rocked the scenes...
shyambhavi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AG4U-

The writing was good.. But the scene didnt work for me. Munna and bhabhi maa had a smile on their face while performing the sad scene with telling Akshara.. Such a good scene got ruined. Itni poor editing ki thi unhone.. I expected so much better from them!

can you tell exact instance when they were smiling
.after reading all the comments i dont think any one noticed itπŸ˜•
JAYA_09 thumbnail
no not all their expression ws like that

_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

absolutely Vini...it was a treat to all YR fans...I pray to God that such a tragedy never happens to anyone but incase it does, our loved ones r always near to us to provide us the love & support...that's why i am irritated with rajshri these days...by acting panicky all the time, she's generating negativity & doubt  in akshara's mind also...when a child is disturbed, he needs support, he needs assurance, not see everyone panicking around him..sab kaise sambhlega phir πŸ˜­

absolutely di.. πŸ‘πŸΌ one can be really lucky to have the support n love from their near n dear ones during time of crisis... if their family members initiate this from their heart n give their 100 % .. i'm sure one can soon n easily overcome the biggest n deepest wounds too ... πŸ˜Š they should sound n behave as an idol n should possess leadership qualities.. they should make that person realize their potentials to the fullest n assure her that life do moves on.. n one should be prepared for everything good or bad.. with courage n smile on their face... πŸ˜ƒ hence one should always prefer counselling from the +ve n optimistic person who knows u inside out n ur capacity to handle pressure n accordinly should advise u the favorable options available to overcome that situation 😊 rather than one who will spread negativity... πŸ€’

here akshi is already traumatized by this incidence n if on top of it rajshri too behave timid n hyper than i doubt she'll never come out of that depression of losing a child.. n will dwell herself in that for another 6 months...πŸ˜• in that case i really admire n appreciate naitik's efforts... πŸ‘ the way he console akshara was really touching.. i mean he himself was so hurt but still he acted as a pillar of strength for his wife.. n also for a change dino's were good with akshi too .. they relate n helped her in very possible way...😲 πŸ˜†
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

😑 kya tha yaar woh rajshri wala part..it was so useless ! dadi reminding her that tum bhi toh roti thi πŸ€’ n papita "mujhe bhi kitna rona aata tha" πŸ€’ now how will rajshri react? bank locker wali news se zyada ya kam πŸ€’

KAM ??? not at all di i'm sure maheshwari sadan mein tears ka tsunami aayega aaj... jab akshi gayab hui thi toh marnewala reaction tha... 😲 ab toh tragedy hui hai uski beti ke sath.. dont even wanna think how she'll react.. i'm sure woh akshara se jyada shok sabha n matam manayegi..🀒
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: gutky

KAM ??? not at all di i'm sure maheshwari sadan mein tears ka tsunami aayega aaj... jab akshi gayab hui thi toh marnewala reaction tha... 😲 ab toh tragedy hui hai uski beti ke sath.. dont even wanna think how she'll react.. i'm sure woh akshara se jyada shok sabha n matam manayegi..🀒

ditto ! everyday she's calling her n telling her do this, don't do this  πŸ€’ ghar baithe baithe hi itna control πŸ€’ is she a 5 yr old who cannot take care of herself? a kind of phobia is created in one's mind...may be that's why akshara was saying "mujhse hi koi galti ho gayi" πŸ˜­
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago