India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Power Packed Half Hour...

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Wow, what a beautiful episode! Just touched my heart; can't quite explain what the feeling was. I didn't cry, I was just numb... It was almost real, as though it happened to someone dear to me... Yes, it could happen to anyone of us... That's when it sunk in, how heartbreaking it must be for a mother to lose her child...Cry

Yes, in this case it was way too soon, the hopes & smiles wiped away even before it took shape. But the pain is just the same...  Yes, she didn't have enough time to bond with the baby, he/she wasn't there long enough for her to feel it moving or the little baby kicks. But the pain is just the same...The bonding happened even before she felt its presence. Yes, it may sound strange to some; but each one of us is unique. I would have reacted differently but that doesn't make the pain any less for me or another mother... The drama was for the audience but the pain is of every mother who has lost a child, in the womb or outside of it. Naitik picking up all the baby stuff was such a poignant moment, the spasms in her sleep after all the crying...Cry

I am not going to dwell on any technicalities and ruin the moment for myself or the others. The call from her mother led to an even more beautiful conversation; almost took me to another level. Two young parents sharing their grief; trying to console the other but both hurting just the same...One could scream out loud but the other one just suppressed his grief in support of the other...I could go on & on but I just feel numb, no feelings at all, just shocked by the extent of grief...It almost feels like I am enveloped in grief myself...

PS:This one is for all those grieving mothers and fathers who lost a child or can never have one of their own...Hug My thoughts are with you this day...Hug

Edited by FLGators - 12 May 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8pari_priyaalishah_281mslakshmiprobablycryingxyzelastminteddyrumihm991VertzDolphin Queenanamika00-Sadaf-DEE2803srmirjiYR_Naksh.aastha.kingini_aardrasmrthnakshu_2012krishuuuuuuuuuuSATHYA88_deepshi__vinita_aparakshitij..Fairytales.._Rasha_moonlight08NandalalaApoorva_22Asawari_nakshJAYA_09..Akaisha..ObodroKargosh_Amina_anu93saru.g--Nishita--Serendipity.._charu_Peace67ReallyCoollashy_Divya_

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

People go thru this are true brave heartsSmile... Just wish god gives them all the happniess in the world and fullfills their wishHug

Madhavi di, i dont know what happened, but a big jhappi to you for facing what ever hardship you have facedHug    Hugyou are a sweetheart and i hope you get all the happniess in the world... Dil se! Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00.aastha.kingini_aardraMadhavi_Di..Fairytales.._vinita_aparakshitijmoonlight08--Sari--Nandalala_Divya_

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
A brilliant episode...I was also numb. COuldnt react at all...Akshara's pain, helplessness, Naksh's grief...it was so beautifully executed. Hina was mind blowing...her breakdown was so natural and not over the top. Karan was good too but my eyes were only on our pari.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzkingini_aardraMadhavi_Diaparakshitij..Fairytales.._vinita_Nandalala--Sari---Nasreen-_Divya_

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Wow, what a beautiful episode! Just touched my heart; can't quite explain what the feeling was. I didn't cry, I was just numb... It was almost real, as though it happened to me... Yes, it could happen to anyone of us... That's when it sunk in, how heartbreaking it must be for a mother to lose her child...Cry

Yes, in this case it was way too soon, the hopes & smiles wiped away even before it took shape. But the pain is just the same...  Yes, she didn't have enough time to bond with the baby, he/she wasn't there long enough for her to feel it moving or the little baby kicks. But the pain is just the same...The bonding happened even before she felt its presence. Yes, it may sound strange to some; but each one of us is unique. I would have reacted differently but that doesn't make the pain any less for me or another mother... The drama was for the audience but the pain is of every mother who has lost a child, in the womb or outside of it. Naitik picking up all the baby stuff was such a poignant moment, the spasms in her sleep after all the crying...Cry

I am not going to dwell on any technicalities and ruin the moment for myself or the others. The call to her mother led to an even more beautiful conversation; almost took me to another level. Two young parents sharing their grief; trying to console the other but both hurting just the same...One could scream out loud but the other one just suppressed his grief in support of the other...I could go on & on but I just feel numb, no feelings at all, just shocked by the extent of grief...It almost feels like I am enveloped in grief myself...

PS:This one is just for all those grieving mothers and fathers who lost a child or can never have one of their own...Hug My thoughts are with you this day...Hug

Thank you for this heartfelt & very poignant thread...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzanamika00kingini_aardraMadhavi_DiYR_Nakshaparakshitij_vinita_moonlight08--Sari--_charu_--Nishita--_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

A brilliant episode...I was also numb. COuldnt react at all...Akshara's pain, helplessness, Naksh's grief...it was so beautifully executed. Hina was mind blowing...her breakdown was so natural and not over the top. Karan was good too but my eyes were only on our pari.

haan, pari bahut royi. swollen eyes dekhe bahut bura laga. So against her personality in real life but ab tho shayad aadat ho gayiLOL Karan was also too good; very controlled emotions typical for a grieving man. I always felt MC wouldn't cause such strong emotions coz it's too early, you have never bonded with the child but something just hit me today...It was so real...Haan, thoda drama tha but it was all in good spirit...Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzkingini_aardraMadhavi_Di..Fairytales.._vinita_moonlight08saru.g_Divya_

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzanamika00prernacdaMadhavi_DiYR_Nakshaparakshitij_vinita_moonlight08Apoorva_22--Sari--_charu_saru.g_Divya_

shyambhavi Groupbie
shyambhavi
shyambhavi

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
onlyClapClapClapClapfor episode.both were brilliant
But i found hina was more natural than karan.he was more good in garden scene and the scene when naitik told his mother than scene with akshara today.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_aparakshitij--Sari--_Divya_

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by --Nishita--

haan, pari bahut royi. swollen eyes dekhe bahut bura laga. So against her personality in real life but ab tho shayad aadat ho gayiLOL Karan was also too good; very controlled emotions typical for a grieving man. I always felt MC wouldn't cause such strong emotions coz it's too early, you have never bonded with the child but something just hit me today...It was so real...Haan, thoda drama tha but it was all in good spirit...Clap

Haan yaar...aakhir life ki baat ho rahi hai na. Attachemnt to hogi. Cant imagine how a parent would feel when he/she loses their child in real. Socha bhi nahi jata mujhse. My heart went out to Naksh today...I loved the way they were trying to console each other. I think Dimri didnt make the doc tell Aksh because she wanted us to give this episode...jo bhi ho all galti maaf. Naksh were the stars todayClap Clap Clap. I hope they go on a holiday just to divert their mind and attention. This time nobody will object...they will readily pack Aksh's bags. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzxyzeanamika00YR_NakshMadhavi_Di..Fairytales.._vinita_aparakshitijmoonlight08--Sari--_Divya_

Go to top