Dil Se Diya Vachan

Gaurav in Zoom Party

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends!I saw GK in Zoom signature after-match party...though he was shown only for a very short time, he was looking AWESOME in black!Will try to find and post the video:)please try to find it everyone!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zaara- thumbnail
thanks for sharing 😊

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Gaurav had gone with Dishank Arora(co-star from LNMDJ and close friend)They were shown with the anchor along with two pretty girls in black(maybe models)
GauravsDbest thumbnail
GK was asked what's his idea of a good party...He said "just be simple, have fun with close friends"...:)he said this in a very normal voice and not the way people scream in excitement in such parties:D They were then asked to show some moves...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
GK did a very cute step:)Then during the fashion show, if one looked with eagle eyes, one would spot GK sitting at the end of row2:) Then in the end Dishu rated the party a 10-on-10.
GauravsDbest thumbnail
GK's rating wasn't shown, just his bacha-type khulke laughter was heard when one of the girls said that the party rocked because of "DJ Whosane"..
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Dishu was in full masti mood, while GK seemed to enjoy, but in a more subdued way(he had once said that he doesn't really like partying unless its hosted by any of his close friends...Maybe DA convinced him to go:D...)
GauravsDbest thumbnail
He was wearing a black shirt*OMG*!!!With a white strip running down the front where the buttons are:)u know like the reverse of the shirt he was wearing @Chandana's wedding...look at the pic Tanya posted on 12/05 :)
GauravsDbest thumbnail
I'm so very sorry i still couldn't find ant vid/pic...i searched the Zoom website but there was nothing related to this:(Even i would have missed it had i not been surfing channels during lunch...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Just chanced upon the channel and heard his name being taken among the "glitterati"/people from "glamour ki duniya" present in the party that was to be aired @11pm...So i told baba i had to watch it;)even though he watches TV at that time:D