Na Aana Is Desh Laado

12TH MAY 2011 Written Update(FULLY UPDATED)

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys,
One small request who are active in NAIDL forum, I'm unable to update WU daily so I want some one also take up this job for 1 or 2 episodes in a week(between tuesday to friday)...if possible reply

PART 1 - RAJVEER ROUSING WELCOME
Episode begins with Rajveer getting rousing welcome from Chanda(she have given him in a such a way that he came from USA after many years). Ammaji asks both Dia and Jhanvi too for give him welcome to house since  he is brother to both of you. Both give welcome in unhappy manner, later Ammaji tells to Rajveer to apologise to all for his deed and he offers a fake apology to all and his father also, but Avatar leavs without any response(he might have forgave his deeds and Chanda blindly beleiving Rajveer. Hope atleast she realizes her madness now). All leaves from there and Gajender tells something to Ammaji(I didn't understood what he said) and Ammaji leaves from there.

PART 2 - HONEYMOON SPOT(Adithya Search)
Adithya wakes up from sleep and realizes that Ragini still didn't come back and calls to her but her number is switched off and he goes in and around the resort to search for her but couldn't find.

PART 3 - DIA SHOUTING JHANVI
Jhanvi tells to Dia that I know you are upset with me, I regret and Kajal death part also hurting me but in all this process I have lost my mother and I knew very well what is the pain if I lost anyone of the member in my family and I don't want to loose you, there is no thing in it  to upset much as Rajveer came out from bail legally(I'm not excatly clear with last dialogue of Jhanvi). Now Dia reacts strongly, Dia tells that this might not be a big thing for you but it is a big thing for me, I have went against to my family which is a big thing but you have taken decision yourself in a second and you have bought back him house as if he did nothing. She tells further that I understand that every human being should be given one opportunity but you didn't consulted to me even once and you have taken the decision yourself and went on saying yes to Ammaji(I agree with Dia as she only knews Rajveer true colours and don't deserve an opportunity which might have upset her a lot) and you did this to impress Ammaji which leaves Jhanvi surprised and shocked with Dia strong reaction.

PART 4 - HONEYMOON SPOT
Adithya comes back to his room and thinks that Ragini might have gone back to her house. He calls to reception and enquires about her whether Ragini went out of resort or not.

PART 5 - CONTINUATION OF PART 3
Jhanvi tells Dia that you are misunderstanding, but Dia tells you are misunderstanding, in Ammaji fake love you have become blind and you don't know what is right and what is wrong(truly agree with her and I hope Jhanvi will open her eyes after that accident part). Jhanvi tells her that do you think that I have been doing all this to impress and gain love from Ammaji and Dia replies her that I don't know but I can tell you one thing that whatever your doing now you will not understand now but in coming times everything will make you understand(Hope after accident part) and she leaves from there which leaves Jhanvi shocking and surprising.

PART 6 - IN DINNING HALL
  At the dining table every one comes for lunch. Jogi shouts at Santosh for serving him rotis that are not warm. Ammaji asks her to bring warm rotis, Rajveer comes to the table, Chanda cums up wid pakoras and was about to serve him(she is serving him such a manner that he has been fasting for a long period) but he stops her saying that he will wait for his sisters to join him at the table(I hope both Dia-Jhanvi don't argue with his change).Ammaji asks santosh to call both of them but just then they arrive and join others in the table.

PART 7 - ADITHYA RETURN
Aditya comes back to home(how in sudden) thinking that Ragini is there and further thinks that she might have ruined my image by blaming him in front of Ammaji. He enters the house and every one greets him and Ammaji asks about Ragini as she's not wid him. Aditya is shocked to know that Ragini didn't come here also. He manages somehow by saying that Ragini went to Mumbai to meet her friend which leaves everyone surprised(I hope Ammaji won't be harsh on Ragini for this). Just then Rajveer comes and hugs but Adithya tells that I need rest. Adithya comes to a conclusion that Ragini might have gone to her parent's house.

PART 8 - AMMAJI-JOGI-GAJENDER
Ammaji, Jogi and Gajendar are discussing about family, Ammaji says that a leaf while blowing in the wind feels that it is travelling with the wind unaware of the fact that the same wind might smash it to the ground. She says that same fate is awaiting for both Dia-Jhanvi, till date they have fluttered high but time has come to smash them down and both of them agree to her words(finally an end to Ammaji fake love and eagerly waiting for this part).

PART 9 - RAGINI IN ROAD
 Ragini is seen alone on the road walking, she remembers the last night's incidents i.e Shekhar betrayal and she laments for loving him so much. Episode ends. 

PRECAPAditya calls at his in-laws house hoping to contact Ragini, her father recieves the call while her mother says from behind that she wants to talk to her daughter. Adithya overhears and is utterly surprised.(Thanks to Polly for update too)

PHANEESWAR

Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I can do the updates on Wednesday every week..
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tamanna_20

Thanks for the update!

I can do the updates on Wednesday every week..

Thank you so much and you update every wednesday...
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I could update for thursday