Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shantz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: avina_forever

I agree with u ekta_bajaj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really enjoying the episodes also  they are so interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interesting u say?!..anything but interesting is the fact that a great kanha  bhakt have to go through such obstacles in her path
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shantz

💔 with the current track of CB2 ..one can't help but wonder ..why am i still looking at this serial? and the only self searched answer is because of  our star couple AVINA!!!!!!!!...I personally and some close friends have given up on the plot n believes that as a quality couple AVINA should be given Quality roles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...😡

Preach it girl! Preach it! 👏
shantz thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMITSOOKDEO

I second that notion.👏

😉 thanks for the support guys!!!   😛
AneshaS. thumbnail
i have to agree with Amit , leeleechica and shas3!!!!👏
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lol... oke .. then don't watch... but remember this is Avina last show.. don't think they will ever act together again... Aavi said it himself...  never happen in tv land... so why not enjoy it.. the story hasn't even begun fully... lol you are talking about plot .. 😆  relax!!! I think the show is good .. right now..

Edited by _rose - 12 years ago
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shantz

interesting u say?!..anything but interesting is the fact that a great kanha  bhakt have to go through such obstacles in her path

Well, Bhakts would always have 2 sacrifice n to go through snags...so nothin very new 4 Radhika...Bhakti is a thing which is most difficult 2 achive..