shantz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
💔 with the current track of CB2 ..one can't help but wonder ..why am i still looking at this serial? and the only self searched answer is because of  our star couple AVINA!!!!!!!!...I personally and some close friends have given up on the plot n believes that as a quality couple AVINA should be given Quality roles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeleechica thumbnail
i completely agree AVINA is too good for this...i thought this one  was a new story ..but in this one radz is stil being ill treated as always...i want a better quality show d only reason i watch now is to see AVINA NT to see wats goin on in choti bahu  
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guysss u have to wait n watch i think its getting mre n mre interesting
leeleechica thumbnail
what i dont like is how dev told rads that he hated her ðŸ˜³
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes that part of Dev telling that he hates Rads was annoying truly. Right now, i believe that a self explanation or a monologue from Dev's side should give some relief to all of us!! Its frustrating to sit and analyze that whats going on in his mind!! Its not our job as audience, rather the job of the makers!! I guess, they want to build up suspense from his behaviour...but let the suspense be for Rads...and not for us because for us this mystery is becoming a reason for headache!!

After we get to knw the reason behind his anger -- which could be fake/ or otherwise...whatever has to be clarified, we can relate more to him and the story too.  

leeleechica thumbnail
yeah its really hard to figure out wats goin on in their heads example- id understand why  padma hates radz soo much😔
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavalina

guysss u have to wait n watch i think its getting mre n mre interesting

i agree the storyline is gettin interesting 
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey amit what happened to u yaar
is it due to ur work or due to CB
actually i don't think episode was bad to write this much against them i am taking it as ur own problem whatever u say
bcoz i liked todays episode actually full week's episodes

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leeleechica

yeah its really hard to figure out wats goin on in their heads example- id understand why  padma hates radz soo much😔

Yup. Padma suddenly hating Rads so much is absurd! But u can atleast attribute it to her nature. She is a weak willed person who has lived her life only for her kids. For her, her two kids mean everything so when Rohan is in such state...she is blaming Rads! Such people easily fall prey to superstitious beliefs and start blaming the Daughter in laws for some apshagun etc. It was an accident which could have harmed Rads as well...but Padma being blind in her Son's love doesnt see that and stupidly blames Rads for everything and anything!

However, again what i feel is they have to show the character's mental complexity properly. They are wasting episodes on nothing like pehli rasoi and all...rather leave some scenes for such things where you can show the mental conflict or ideas going on in the character's mind. It would make the story more interesting.
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

hey amit what happened to u yaar
is it due to ur work or due to CB
actually i don't think episode was bad to write this much against them i am taking it as ur own problem whatever u say
bcoz i liked todays episode actually full week's episodes

I agree with u ekta_bajaj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really enjoying the episodes also  they are so interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!