Navya
Navya

U r not alone... (Page 2)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
yaa sure Navya will wait for Anant
I think Anant will hug Navya when the taxi break...on the way...And also Anant will realize he is in love with Navya and hug her but she will say noo so Anant will Avoid her 15 min time then then the kiss..
Anant super fast but cute...

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

yaa sure Navya will wait for Anant
I think Anant will hug Navya when the taxi break...on the way...And also Anant will realize he is in love with Navya and hug her but she will say noo so Anant will Avoid her 15 min time then then the kiss..
Anant super fast but cute...

oh!!!!! plzzz... cant wait to see the episodes.. but i m damn sure today nothing is gonna ahppn.. again wait for 2-3 days... picnic trach will start only on mon...Angry
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Lovely post ,the loved the song,yea can't wait for there hug,I loved when he played the guitar nd then his hair was flying haha...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index