sabina23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone ):

I'm sad to hear about the miscarriage and it is really upsetting hopefully with the support of their family they will get through this difficult time and find it difficult to put this behind them. 

The fact is that there are so many women who go through this pain and suffering when they lose their baby and this drama will  help those families who have been through the same situation as Akshara and Natik  

but sadly... 

Their are some families in today society who blame their daughter in law for her own miscarriage which is totally wrong why would a mother want to lose or harm her own child .   

with the help of this broadcasted episode from YRKKH  I hope it help people to see sense so they can support their Bahu and son throught their hard times rather than blaming them because some people still in today society follow the old tradition.  

Well Done YRKKH  Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree.. there are still sum families wich blame the DIL for her own mc... its really annoying.. i am happy that indian television has a show like yrkkh.. wich helps to wipe out such bioust philosophies and traditions.. such prejudice.. such close minded approach... yrkkh, through a simple concept.. widout any villains to throw aksh n stuf... through a simple script has pierced through the hard rock of such thoughts and practices... and has helped ppl realise certain imp things...
kudos to the whole team of yrkkh👏
anveshasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
completely agree with u all guys.huge round of applause 4 our yrkkh team 👏4 such hard work,well handled script,n our naksh 4 such a fab acting,dat is out of dis world.
sabina23 thumbnail
I agree with both off you 😊

In some parts of world these tradition are still followed  and culture is always mixed with tradition. Most of the time is always the women who endures the pain and  blamed for something which isn't there mistake.

I pray to god to give these sister the power, strength to face these battles with all the courage because if they don't people will carry on treating daughter in law badly and some are never treated with respect.

they are forgetting there buhu were someone daughter and when it comes to their own they treat them right.

so people have no morals, respect and domestic violence is another important issue why still happen around the world where there is less support available for women its not usually the partner but also the parter side of the family too.

What we can do to stop the violence happening is to set up a support for women around the world to help them with problems they in everyday lives.

I help and work with women who face difficulties in life and will continue to support women and give them the courage to fight for their rights.
anveshasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabina23

I agree with both off you 😊

In some parts of world these tradition are still followed  and culture is always mixed with tradition. Most of the time is always the women who endures the pain and  blamed for something which isn't there mistake.

I pray to god to give these sister the power, strength to face these battles with all the courage because if they don't people will carry on treating daughter in law badly and some are never treated with respect.

they are forgetting there buhu were someone daughter and when it comes to their own they treat them right.

so people have no morals, respect and domestic violence is another important issue why still happen around the world where there is less support available for women its not usually the partner but also the parter side of the family too.

What we can do to stop the violence happening is to set up a support for women around the world to help them with problems they in everyday lives.

I help and work with women who face difficulties in life and will continue to support women and give them the courage to fight for their rights.

u r really a gr8 person.such a nice thinking u r having.jis din all d women will regain dere respect n position in our country,dat day our india will get independent in real means.
sabina23 thumbnail
yes I agree with  you😊 but it not just india but there are many problems all around  the world I have travel around the world and have seen and heard so many story about women being treated badly 

Yum_SR thumbnail
yrkkh always shows something real
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yrkkh is always showing the reality...this is the reason y it is best show...yrkkh rocks...