Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: instcris

Selon moi,Radhika gagne   peu a peu le respet et sympatie de Dadaji d'une parte ,mais, d'autre part elle attire la haine de BB.

Yes she will win it little by little. 😉
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree. Radhika shall cure him. BB wont allow her for sure...but knowing Rads...she will find some way to treat him. However, for that she has to know the real face of BB!! 
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice topic, i hope that Radhika helps Dadaji to cover his health I can wait this happen and Dadaji told to everybody that Dev is his grandson 
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Little by little BB is finding out that Radhika is strong and is going against her. Radhika will indirectly help Dadaji get well without knowing that BB is up to something. Kanha will help her conquer over evil unknowingly.
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: babu2008

As I said before, radhika went to gurukul, she knows ayurvedic medicine. She will anidote to the injection.

exactly. radhika  might not know about the injection that BB is giving. but with ayurvedic help she might start giving him some laepe (medicine) that would help bring DD out of this mess
sushmasanjay thumbnail
just hope dadaji recovers soon and devs truth also
ashna26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

I agree. Radhika shall cure him. BB wont allow her for sure...but knowing Rads...she will find some way to treat him. However, for that she has to know the real face of BB!! 

The real face of BB need to come out 😉 for Radhika indeed.
ashna26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorinatm

very nice topic, i hope that Radhika helps Dadaji to cover his health I can wait this happen and Dadaji told to everybody that Dev is his grandson 

Thanks that would be nice if Dadaji could tell everyone. But wondering why he hide it first place must be reason for that!! Something to do with Dev parents!!
ashna26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tazzi

Little by little BB is finding out that Radhika is strong and is going against her. Radhika will indirectly help Dadaji get well without knowing that BB is up to something. Kanha will help her conquer over evil unknowingly.

That could happen indeed she will help Dadaji indirectly!