Radhika will help Dadaji which others couldn't

Posted: 12 years ago
No one in the family is realising he is being injected by BB for 12 years to keep him sick and quiet. And seeing how the family is, I kinda understand why no one has find out. They are all keep up in their own problems. Dev always listen to others and is respectfull  and same with Daidma. Padma only cares for own kids!! BB husband is kinda scared for his wife!! Viraat just want to be Rajpuhorit and Mohini she is new!! No wonder Dadaji couldn't find a good Rajpuhorit in the family. Dev is also not ready to be Rajpuhorit for now!

I'm sure Radhika will help Dadaji!! I 'm wondering how she will find out!! Or maybe not is it too soon ! I'm glad that Dadaji has something to smile for now.😉 He has Radhika!! 

Wondering what has happen with his wife! 😊 
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
ya dada ji is happy bcoz of seeing radhika only and now he hopes that his RP will go to secure hands only
but wonder when rads is going to discover this fact,how much we have to wait
BB is not willing to let Radhika look after dadaji. How will she come to know the truth is the big question.Even if she finds out she'l have to do it secretly.
As I said before, radhika went to gurukul, she knows ayurvedic medicine. She will anidote to the injection.
ya i also thk she'll knw by herslf n wil try to change z medcine wizout BB knwing
Selon moi,Radhika gagne   peu a peu le respet et sympatie de Dadaji d'une parte ,mais, d'autre part elle attire la haine de BB.
Originally posted by babu2008

As I said before, radhika went to gurukul, she knows ayurvedic medicine. She will anidote to the injection.

Hmm nice thought 😃
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

ya dada ji is happy bcoz of seeing radhika only and now he hopes that his RP will go to secure hands only
but wonder when rads is going to discover this fact,how much we have to wait

Yeah it was written already. When Choti Bahu comes all be allright!! Really hope for Dadaji!!
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

BB is not willing to let Radhika look after dadaji. How will she come to know the truth is the big question.Even if she finds out she'l have to do it secretly.

I agree that is big question. BB will not leave Dadaji alone with anyone. I'm sure Radhika will find a way to be with Dadaji. Maybe in the night and help him! Maybe Shanti is going to keep BB busy!!😃
Originally posted by lavalina

ya i also thk she'll knw by herslf n wil try to change z medcine wizout BB knwing

Yeah maybe, could happen! 😉