Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What will take for you to speak up Siddharth? (Page 7)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cottencandy

I think he will speak when the right time comes!!Smile

Siddharth is sooo handsome and he looks so sexy with his un shaved (beard) looks!!  Nivi girl so made a huge mistake and you have no idea what you are missing. He is gorgeous HUNK girl!!Wink
sorry  the only time that fool speaks is the wrong time or wen he or his family members r being attacked. u kn wat i think he cared more 4 dd than he did 4 nivi coz if  some1 had accused dd 4 anyth he wnt have tolerated it.  n why is this?  just coz nivi  is understanding n kn a persons personality n kn that they r hurting  is this reaason enough 4 him nt to defend her wen u in/directly  the cause of the problem. my god i dnt kn which girl or guy 4 that matter would want a  partner lik that in their life - give me pyscho viren anyday than this spineless fool coz  there has always been a  basic integrity,there is a truth in his character that was always there which nivi brought out by showing him who he really was-he has always been this person bt coz  of his family he denied his true self by trying to be bad- yes he may make mistakes n he will continue to do so bt that he is the beauty of being human through trial n error we grow   bt sidd never learns yaar i dnt kn wat to say ab this character.

he mite be  very handsome bt looks are nt everyth u have to have someth more u have someth more some integrity- u kn  the major diff btw sid n viren is that sid will only fight 4 his family even wen they r wrong  viren will always fight 4 the truth whether it concerns his family or outsiders.( hope the cts dnt prove be wrong though ab this diff)

sorry i really dislik n cnt stand sid why couldnt they have killed him instead of dd atleast i liked her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

well I don't agree at one point that Sid never spoke up his mind...remember, when Viren blamed that some1 from their family is trying to plot against Nivi then Sid yelled at him saying that he wudn't tolerate it if Viren points finger at any of the family members...
now the billion dollar question is, who does Sid think Nivi is?? an alien?? doesn't she belong to his family?? isn't she a member of the family??? if he does consider her a part of his family then how come he tolerated all those bullsh*t coming from any tom-dick-or harry against Nivi?!?!?...
The only conclusion I can draw is that Sid might be suffering from split personality or short term memory loss or a blend of both...
I apologize if I hurt anyone... I m NOT a fan of Sid neither do I hate him but it's annoying to see such main character being used as a museum piece... sheer disappointment...
luv
rehana
thank u thank  thank u, u kn i have always wanted to write this ab sid who does he think nivi is to him( n more imp it isnt related 2 wat she means to him  i.e. him being in love wit her previous)- does some1 have to be your blood be4 he defend them or  he cnt think of her as family coz he is still in love wit her( cnt think of her as his sil) thats why he dnt defend her( i kn that sounds stupid coz if u lovd some1 u defend them rite( so he should lik defend her even more coz he loved her n kn her  b4), i dnt kn i have never been in lov be4 bt that is wat ppl in love do they protect each other, they defend each other, rite?). if it aint this then i am going wit your split personality bt 4 me this dude always going to be suffering from memory loss.(cnt believe he allowed a good mans name to go down the go 4 his precious family- jackass)

i hav  to say also nt a fan of sid n b4 neither did i lik or dislik him nor did i form an opinion ab this character which is weird 4 me coz i think most of the tim i normally kn after a few days or even a week wat i think ab a character u just made me realise why- its coz he was a museum peice in the serial bt i also blame the actor who played sid coz he isnt that good.   watching him on screen it seemed lik he was just saying his lines there was no emotions, no expressions - he manages 4 me from scene to scene - i mean i dnt even feel bad 4 him wen he forced himself to get married to dd( remember the weddin day hw he was told to do the rounds wit dd) i mean i should hav felt sorry 4 him bt i dnt i was just lik my god niviren got married-great n cn we lik nw get back to the golden couple.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by Rehana86

well I don't agree at one point that Sid never spoke up his mind...remember, when Viren blamed that some1 from their family is trying to plot against Nivi then Sid yelled at him saying that he wudn't tolerate it if Viren points finger at any of the family members...
now the billion dollar question is, who does Sid think Nivi is?? an alien?? doesn't she belong to his family?? isn't she a member of the family??? if he does consider her a part of his family then how come he tolerated all those bullsh*t coming from any tom-dick-or harry against Nivi?!?!?...
The only conclusion I can draw is that Sid might be suffering from split personality or short term memory loss or a blend of both...
I apologize if I hurt anyone... I m NOT a fan of Sid neither do I hate him but it's annoying to see such main character being used as a museum piece... sheer disappointment...
luv
rehana
thank u thank  thank u, u kn i have always wanted to write this ab sid who does he think nivi is to him( n more imp it isnt related 2 wat she means to him  i.e. him being in love wit her previous)- does some1 have to be your blood be4 he defend them or  he cnt think of her as family coz he is still in love wit her( cnt think of her as his sil) thats why he dnt defend her( i kn that sounds stupid coz if u lovd some1 u defend them rite( so he should lik defend her even more coz he loved her n kn her  b4), i dnt kn i have never been in lov be4 bt that is wat ppl in love do they protect each other, they defend each other, rite?). if it aint this then i am going wit your split personality bt 4 me this dude always going to be suffering from memory loss.(cnt believe he allowed a good mans name to go down the go 4 his precious family- jackass)

i hav  to say also nt a fan of sid n b4 neither did i lik or dislik him nor did i form an opinion ab this character which is weird 4 me coz i think most of the tim i normally kn after a few days or even a week wat i think ab a character u just made me realise why- its coz he was a museum peice in the serial bt i also blame the actor who played sid coz he isnt that good.   watching him on screen it seemed lik he was just saying his lines there was no emotions, no expressions - he manages 4 me from scene to scene - i mean i dnt even feel bad 4 him wen he forced himself to get married to dd( remember the weddin day hw he was told to do the rounds wit dd) i mean i should hav felt sorry 4 him bt i dnt i was just lik my god niviren got married-great n cn we lik nw get back to the golden couple.

welcome hon Smile... first of all, the word "love" doesn't exist in my dictionary for "real" world but do love to watch/read love stories coz it fits in my illusional world...now speaking abt defending a person, sorry, but you shudn't just defend the person bcoz u love them coz they might not be right all the time so defending them for wrong purpose wudn't be a wise decision ...one shud defend ppl if "injustice" is taking place ...n considering sid was the "first" male lead, I was surprised to see that they turned his character into a dumb one who fails to see the difference btwn right or wrong...
Abt his acting skills, the less I say the better it be...no offence but this dude really shud start with "A" of Acting... other than his smile, he tends to scare me with his every single expression Confused...

tukun2009

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

opsy sorry for double postEmbarrassed

Edited by Rehana86 - 15 May 2011 at 7:51am
cottencandy Newbie
cottencandy
cottencandy

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

I understand your point view! But what Nivi did to Sid is nothing compare to Sid did to Nivi.Cry The different between Viren and Sid is Sid is a strong character Viren is a week character. Viren do stand up for Nivi but the same time he has lot of bad qualities such as jealousy, envy, childhood issues...etc. I am taking about Viren not KM!LOL Viren got envious over Nivi's project last week same jealousy he had towards to Sid since he was a child. Sid is on the other hand told her to go forward with it. So Sid and Viren are two different characters. If I have to pick a man for Nivi I would say go for Sid because he understands her mind far better than Viren. Understanding plays a major role in relationship. I agree with you don't let the look deceive you but girl friend...Sid is a HUNK! I can't help saying this. I rather marry an honest man.. a man who has integrity, value above all loves my family...girl...you don't know what you are missing...the rest I can handle it!LOL

@Sandy I don't like you are saying kill him off I don't desire they killing Viren off. I like both guys but Nivi's stand point I like to see her with Sid. She loved him because of her family she ditched him! Viren could have helped her to win Sid instead he also despised her.I happy to see Viren is changing.Smile

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Cottoncandy I won't call Viren a strong character but even Sid is not a strong character. Strong character means to stand by the family in their wrong times not in their wrong doings. A strong character will help his family when they are suffering, keep them happy when they are crying not standby and watch them insulting innocent persons. Strong person always enlighten his family about right and wrong which Sid never did.  
Sid was never with his family in true sense because he never felt right to tell them what they are doing is wrong. Telling ur family that they are wrong at this point doesn't mean he has to raise his voice but he could do it with respest too but he never did. He kept watching when Chanchal was dragging Nivi out Ok she was Viren wife but she was his Best friend too He should have stood for her then too.

Sanib I don't agree with you Sid would have stood for DD. he would never stood up for even DD. All he could do is to shout on Nivi and Viren else he never stood up for anyone. Yaar he didn't opposed JAAL when he knew always that they are reason for company fraud and his DS heartattack. If he truly loved his DS he would have fought with JAAL too but he never did. So I conclude he loves no one but his image.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 15 May 2011 at 11:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-Anisha_91anjaani07NiViren-Raj*Resham*

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

welcome hon Smile... first of all, the word "love" doesn't exist in my dictionary for "real" world but do love to watch/read love stories coz it fits in my illusional world...now speaking abt defending a person, sorry, but you shudn't just defend the person bcoz u love them coz they might not be right all the time so defending them for wrong purpose wudn't be a wise decision ...one shud defend ppl if "injustice" is taking place ...n considering sid was the "first" male lead, I was surprised to see that they turned his character into a dumb one who fails to see the difference btwn right or wrong...
Abt his acting skills, the less I say the better it be...no offence but this dude really shud start with "A" of Acting... other than his smile, he tends to scare me with his every single expression Confused...
[/QUOTE] hi just wanted to say that i totally agree wit u especially the hightlighted parts i wrote somewhere else that 1 shouldnt defend a person just coz they r your family bt 1 should defend any1(especially if they r a ware of the truth) coz it is rite  thing to do n not allow injustice to happen.

did he ever smile? god i cnt remember even if he did i dnt think i noticedLOLLOL

Rehana86

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Cottoncandy I won't call Viren a strong character but even Sid is not a strong character. Strong character means to stand by the family in their wrong times not in their wrong doings. A strong character will help his family when they are suffering, keep them happy when they are crying not standby and watch them insulting innocent persons. Strong person always enlighten his family about right and wrong which Sid never did.  
Sid was never with his family in true sense because he never felt right to tell them what they are doing is wrong. Telling ur family that they are wrong at this point doesn't mean he has to raise his voice but he could do it with request too but he never did. He kept watching when Chanchal was dragging Nivi out Ok she was Viren wife but she was his Best friend too He should have stood for her then too.

Sanib I don't agree with you Sid would have never stood up for even DD. All he could do is to shout on Nivi and Viren else he never stood up for anyone. Yaar he didn't opposed JAAL when he knew always that they are reason for company fraud and his DS heartattack. If he truly loved his DS he would have fought with JAAL too but he never did. So I conclude he loves no one but his image.
really agree wit this last part of yoursLOL
bt overall agree wit most of your comments includin the 1's ab viren bt  but 2 a certain extent

Go to top