Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What will take for you to speak up Siddharth? (Page 5)

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
What is that right time, I wonder?  He never spoke up when Nivi and her dad were being falsely blamed; never spoke up the umpteen times Nivi was being thrown out of the house  and take to the psychiatrist, never spoke up when DD falsely blamed Nivi, questioned her character, and never spoke up when HL maligned her today?  What is he waiting for?

But he spoke out immediately every time he was blamed directly -- be it the lady on muh dikhayee day, or when Nivi blamed him or when Viren accused him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cottencandysarahagstnanjubalaAnisha_91

cottencandy Newbie
cottencandy
cottencandy

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

What is that right time, I wonder?  He never spoke up when Nivi and her dad were being falsely blamed; never spoke up the umpteen times Nivi was being thrown out of the house  and take to the psychiatrist, never spoke up when DD falsely blamed Nivi, questioned her character, and never spoke up when HL maligned her today?  What is he waiting for?

But he spoke out immediately every time he was blamed directly -- be it the lady on muh dikhayee day, or when Nivi blamed him or when Viren accused him.

Hello Minu! I understand and i agree with you too. I am also hoping that he would open his mouth to say something to this poor girl. I am just saying may be there is reson behind or may be he is angry at Nivi...you know...he did asked her to marry just before he got married to Divya but Nivi refused. Nivi and Divya both have their own minds.  Right now he is going through so much. May be he will speak up later when he can't take it anymore.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011shaf13anjubala

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

He even fought with DD 2 times when she blamed him directly and even called her mad and said do whatever you want. Even after so many shortcomings he is world for DS and Viren is always sidelined. Still he is praised and Viren has to realize his mistakes. He is trusted by them to handle everything and Viren is considered as immature who can't handle anything. Not only family but Nivi trust him or confide in him. Even I wish for once the family realise the gem of person Viren is appriciate him which they never done eventhough he proved many times what are his qualities and how responsible he is

tukun2009minu2011anjubalaAnisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Minu...well said Clap. You know when he didn't speak up when Nivi and her dad got blamed for Bhuvan's death that annoyed me SO much. Today the way he stood there when Nivi was talking to DD's photo it seemed as though he wasn't bothered, how can he stay quiet at this moment? At least one word to stick up for Nivi or should i say his 'best friend' would be great, I understand that he is still in pain but how about when DD was blaming Nivi and giving her the cold shoulder even then he didn't say anything. I'm waiting to see him speak up x

cottencandyminu2011anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cottencandy

Hello Minu! I understand and i agree with you too. I am also hoping that he would open his mouth to say something to this poor girl. I am just saying may be there is reson behind or may be he is angry at Nivi...you know...he did asked her to marry just before he got married to Divya but Nivi refused. Nivi and Divya both have their own minds.  Right now he is going through so much. May be he will speak up later when he can't take it anymore.Smile

I'm sorry if I seemed accusatory towards you my dear (sorry don't know your name). That was not at all my intention.  Apologies if it came across that way.  I have had enough with the CTs showing Sid as someone who is so unable to stick his neck out.  Especially given that they often show it as a foil for Viren, a contrast with him. And yet, Viren is the one that has had the courage to speak his mind time and time and time again.  And I just crave for Nivi to realize what a gem he is, what an amazing man. And to be grateful to have him in her life.  And for his family to realize the same.
The past is over and done with -- and if Sid has moved on with DD and had a child and accepted her, he must have gotten over most of his feelings for Nivi, if not everything.  So yeh anger kyun?  Seems uncharacteristic, no?

cottencandyanjubala*Resham*Dilbole_ShiOmRu

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Rach, Anisha,

Really agree with you.  Enough of idolizing Sid, the childhood friend.  I am dying to see Nivi being there for Viren like he is there for her, and filling that void in his heart where he craves love and acceptance. He pours his heart out for others, but rarely gets acknowledged for it.  Na chahte hue bhi he is the one who is told off, or lectured to.  I know they all love him, but one needs to see that too no, especially from the love of your life!  How I wish the CTs would show us some meaningful scenes of love and belonging and pouring one's heart out to each other and understanding between these two!

Edited by minu2011 - 12 May 2011 at 7:56pm

anjubala*Resham*Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Rach, Anisha,

Really agree with you.  Enough of idolizing Sid, the childhood friend.  I am dying to see Nivi being there for Viren like he is there for her, and filling that void in his heart where he craves love and acceptance. He pours his heart out for others, but rarely gets acknowledged for it.  Na chahte hue bhi he is the one who is told off, or lectured to.  I know they all love him, but one needs to see that too no, especially from the love of your life!  How I wish the CTs would show us some meaningful scenes of love and belonging and pouring one's heart out to each other and understanding between these two!
Minu again you spoke my mind I am carving for seeing the emotional support to Viren from Nivi's side in a same ay Viren give to Nivi. He always stands with him and tries to remove all the problems and insecurities when she pour her heart to him. When he does the same she either leave him alone or lecture him. Like in his insecurity track after listening to his insecurity she decided to stay at home instead of going with him or encouraging him. This was so wrongly handled with Sid's involvement which Nivi herself could handle nicely.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubala

cottencandy Newbie
cottencandy
cottencandy

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I agree with you all! I want him to speak up too!
Love is hard to find, easy to lose and difficult to forget! may be he is hurting in side and its not easy for a man to forget his first or childhood friend! I am not sure why?

minu2011shaf13anjubala

Go to top