Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Siddhart wants to follow in his Jawahar chacha's footsteps and not say a word.
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this scene will come in d upcoming episode...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No need to add anything here...Anju once again a brilliant post...I m also craving to see Nivi acknowledging Viren and his support...its really sad to see that she cant see what a good support she has got in form of Viren, even if Viren married her for revenge , he stalked her but still he was with her...he loved her deep within and gave everything to her...Sid is just like a statue and doesnt need to speak up...m hating the fact tht CT's doesnt make Sid to speak when there is a need...
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sid doesn't speak his mind...when itz needed d most...we also saw dis earlier...n...coz of dis attitude...he always gets suffering...he is responsible...what he is going through now...he didn't speak at tym of engagement...not when KS blamed...not when Nivi needed him d most...not when JW's truth came out...not even when DD blamed nivi for ruinging her happiness...Sid has lost many things just coz he does'nt have d courage 2 speak his mind...

May b dis tym ...coz of his daughter ...he would find d courage and say what he needs 2 say... 
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He needs to fight now...atleast if not for anyone else then atleast for his daughter...I wish to say...Wake up Sid...😆
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No offence but ALL Sid did was scaring me with his weird expressions ...
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well I don't agree at one point that Sid never spoke up his mind...remember, when Viren blamed that some1 from their family is trying to plot against Nivi then Sid yelled at him saying that he wudn't tolerate it if Viren points finger at any of the family members...
now the billion dollar question is, who does Sid think Nivi is?? an alien?? doesn't she belong to his family?? isn't she a member of the family??? if he does consider her a part of his family then how come he tolerated all those bullsh*t coming from any tom-dick-or harry against Nivi?!?!?...
The only conclusion I can draw is that Sid might be suffering from split personality or short term memory loss or a blend of both...
I apologize if I hurt anyone... I m NOT a fan of Sid neither do I hate him but it's annoying to see such main character being used as a museum piece... sheer disappointment...
luv
rehana
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rehana86

well I don't agree at one point that Sid never spoke up his mind...remember, when Viren blamed that some1 from their family is trying to plot against Nivi then Sid yelled at him saying that he wudn't tolerate it if Viren points finger at any of the family members...

now the billion dollar question is, who does Sid think Nivi is?? an alien?? doesn't she belong to his family?? isn't she a member of the family??? if he does consider her a part of his family then how come he tolerated all those bullsh*t coming from any tom-dick-or harry against Nivi?!?!?...
The only conclusion I can draw is that Sid might be suffering from split personality or short term memory loss or a blend of both...
I apologize if I hurt anyone... I m NOT a fan of Sid neither do I hate him but it's annoying to see such main character being used as a museum piece... sheer disappointment...
luv
rehana

Don't worry Reahana even SBS has given him the honourable title of CHARACTER DHEELA🤣
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cottencandy

I think he will speak when the right time comes!!😊

Siddharth is sooo handsome and he looks so sexy with his un shaved (beard) looks!!  Nivi girl so made a huge mistake and you have no idea what you are missing. He is gorgeous HUNK girl!!😉

sorry  the only time that fool speaks is the wrong time or wen he or his family members r being attacked. u kn wat i think he cared more 4 dd than he did 4 nivi coz if  some1 had accused dd 4 anyth he wnt have tolerated it.  n why is this?  just coz nivi  is understanding n kn a persons personality n kn that they r hurting  is this reaason enough 4 him nt to defend her wen u in/directly  the cause of the problem. my god i dnt kn which girl or guy 4 that matter would want a  partner lik that in their life - give me pyscho viren anyday than this spineless fool coz  there has always been a  basic integrity,there is a truth in his character that was always there which nivi brought out by showing him who he really was-he has always been this person bt coz  of his family he denied his true self by trying to be bad- yes he may make mistakes n he will continue to do so bt that he is the beauty of being human through trial n error we grow   bt sidd never learns yaar i dnt kn wat to say ab this character.

he mite be  very handsome bt looks are nt everyth u have to have someth more u have someth more some integrity- u kn  the major diff btw sid n viren is that sid will only fight 4 his family even wen they r wrong  viren will always fight 4 the truth whether it concerns his family or outsiders.( hope the cts dnt prove be wrong though ab this diff)

sorry i really dislik n cnt stand sid why couldnt they have killed him instead of dd atleast i liked her

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rehana86

luv
rehana

thank u thank  thank u, u kn i have always wanted to write this ab sid who does he think nivi is to him( n more imp it isnt related 2 wat she means to him  i.e. him being in love wit her previous)- does some1 have to be your blood be4 he defend them or  he cnt think of her as family coz he is still in love wit her( cnt think of her as his sil) thats why he dnt defend her( i kn that sounds stupid coz if u lovd some1 u defend them rite( so he should lik defend her even more coz he loved her n kn her  b4), i dnt kn i have never been in lov be4 bt that is wat ppl in love do they protect each other, they defend each other, rite?). if it aint this then i am going wit your split personality bt 4 me this dude always going to be suffering from memory loss.(cnt believe he allowed a good mans name to go down the go 4 his precious family- jackass)

i hav  to say also nt a fan of sid n b4 neither did i lik or dislik him nor did i form an opinion ab this character which is weird 4 me coz i think most of the tim i normally kn after a few days or even a week wat i think ab a character u just made me realise why- its coz he was a museum peice in the serial bt i also blame the actor who played sid coz he isnt that good.   watching him on screen it seemed lik he was just saying his lines there was no emotions, no expressions - he manages 4 me from scene to scene - i mean i dnt even feel bad 4 him wen he forced himself to get married to dd( remember the weddin day hw he was told to do the rounds wit dd) i mean i should hav felt sorry 4 him bt i dnt i was just lik my god niviren got married-great n cn we lik nw get back to the golden couple.