Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What will take for you to speak up Siddharth? (Page 3)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Anju Di...great topic, I just watched the epi now and this annoyed me so much. I understand that Sid is still distressed and terrified and he still hasn't been able to get over what has happened but at least he could have stood up for Nivi once, at least he could've said to HL 'what are you on about?' but he just stood there as usual not even saying a word to support Nivi who is supposed to be his best friend. He should have known that Nivi will not have the courage to endure this she will as Viren (The only one who supported her during that moment at least he tried to stop HL) said break down I wish she was a little stronger, but she isn't which frustrates me. Sid has always been this way just standing and listening to people accusing Nivi Divya caused her SO much pain he knew about the rift between the sisters even then he didn't say anything to support Nivi. He knows that Nivi loves Divya more than her own life so at least he could've said something supporting her. But I guess he will ONLY speak up when HL snatches something that means a lot to him yes his daughter. Only then will something effect him badly that he will not be able to endure it which will compel him to speak up. Until nothing like that happens he will just listen to people's accusations.  x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lams-Atiya-anjubala..Lujain..Dilbole_ShiOmRu

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaAnisha_91

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
To me Siddharth was always a spineless person who played the victim very well. First he was a victim when he loved Nivi, and wanted to marry her. Then again he was a victim because he had taken the promises. Then he was a victim of being in a marriage which he apparently did not want. Then he is a victim because DD can not understand his relation with Nivi. Now he is a victim because his wife is dead and then he will be a victim because he has to look after his daughter alone. 
 In a nutshell he is a person who plays the victim so well and wants every one to act as if he is the victim. He has never stood for his own wife. I think the CTs want us to not expect anything from Siddharth and in anycase he is the usual chocolate here, who says big words but when it comes to fulfiling them... that is a totally different story

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Viren ne kya sabka theka leke rakha hai ? Why always he shld come infront n become bad ? n phir bhi usse doosro se taarif toh chodo , joote padte hi n jo bevakoofo ke tarah aason bahate rehte hai , dumb khade rehte hai nivi n sid , they become mahan . why ? is it nt injustice 2 Viren ?  is Viren is nt human ? can't he cry ? Can't he hav some demands ? can't he hav some pain in his life ? just becozz he makes every smile n always hav fake smile on his face doesn't make him strong n doesn't mean tht he doesn't hav any pain in his life . jisse dekho sunake chala jaata hai usse , why ? is he member of sood family or sme toota khilona jisse jab chaha use liya aur jabb chaha phaik diya ?
Yaar Moni Viren loves Nivi unconditionally when you love someone then u don't think why should I standup for her when she doesn't not standup for me. He want's to see Nivi's happiness always though sometime he get out of track but still he is the one who loves Nivi the most and has courage to stand up for her even against himself. When he hurt her during stalking then also he accepted his faults in front of all which was not needed for him to do as he was claiming to hate her to the core. When you a person then you will never try to save them from further humilation. In hatred too he fought for her and took all the blames. This showed he had always loved her to the core and she is his world. She too loves him very much that's why she could forgave him easily for what he has done with her but forgiving is her nature she can forgive anyone be it CC, HL or Sid for their mistakes but Viren is not her world. Her world revolves around FAMILY and she takes Viren for granted but she is not realizing how much Viren is important to her and is not appriciating what he is doing which we want her to do.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNiViren-Raj*Resham*

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

To me Siddharth was always a spineless person who played the victim very well. First he was a victim when he loved Nivi, and wanted to marry her. Then again he was a victim because he had taken the promises. Then he was a victim of being in a marriage which he apparently did not want. Then he is a victim because DD can not understand his relation with Nivi. Now he is a victim because his wife is dead and then he will be a victim because he has to look after his daughter alone. 
 In a nutshell he is a person who plays the victim so well and wants every one to act as if he is the victim. He has never stood for his own wife. I think the CTs want us to not expect anything from Siddharth and in anycase he is the usual chocolate here, who says big words but when it comes to fulfiling them... that is a totally different story

Samin very well said completely agree with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Rachu jaan i know Viren loves Nivi unconditionllyy . i very well know tht Viren will never ever say tht Nivi is hurting him by ignoring him, he will silentlly bear all pain . i know di .

my question is if Viren cn do all dis for Nivi then why can't Nivi do dis ? dis is wht annoying me d most . if she loves Viren then why she never ever sees pain on Viren 's face ? why it is always Viren who just by seeng Nivi cn predict whatzz gong in her heart ? why ? why always it is Viren who hav 2 handle everythng ? if Nivi cn do n handle everythng for others then why can't do dis for her husband ?

rachu gita mein bhi kaha hai

" dong bad is wrong n a sin but bearing tht bad thng is more wrong then tht " Nivi is dong d same . n tht is why she has 2 go thru so much pain . 2dy reason of  Nivi's pain is Nivi only , had she told DD d truth longg before  yeh sab hota hi nahi . but Viren has 2 go thru all dis when he didn't do anythng ? he is nt in any fault , he raise his voice against wrong thng . then why he has 2 suffer ? dis is why i m only seeng only 1 sufferer n thatzz Viren . i m nt seeng any other;s pain or i m nt feeling bad for any1 else

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubaladiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

fiza_11 Newbie
fiza_11
fiza_11

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Wakeup sid..this is a high time for u to stand for nivi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubaladiyaloveskinny

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Nice post Anju. Oh well I have given up expecting any kind of reaction from Sid long ago. He is a spineless person, people like him never can stand up for anyone but himself. Why we are expecting him to stand up for Nivi when he never stoop up for his own mother? He can only raise voice when someone is accusing him directly. Sid's motto of life is sulk, sulk and sulk more all the time and keep asking where did I go wrong.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsanjubalaAnisha_91NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top