Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I found Sid pathetic today.  Ok, HL is devastated.  Everyone gave her the benefit of understanding her situation.  But he -- sid -- of all people could have burst out saying please stop it.  Stop it. Stop this blame game it won't bring my wife back will it.  But he stood there dumb.  He didnt' even go forward to get his daughter back.  Just stood there.  Like he always does unless he is being personally attacked. Gosh I don't understand him and I don't like him.  And still, Nivi puts him on a pedestal, thanks him, and what not, ignoring her husband jisne kya kucch nahin kiya uske liye. Even today he spoke up 3 times. He was the only one!  What an amazing person he is, and yet Sid is the saint in everyone's eyes.  It is nuts!

cottencandy thumbnail
I think he will speak when the right time comes!!😊

Siddharth is sooo handsome and he looks so sexy with his un shaved (beard) looks!!  Nivi girl so made a huge mistake and you have no idea what you are missing. He is gorgeous HUNK girl!!😉
minu2011 thumbnail
What is that right time, I wonder?  He never spoke up when Nivi and her dad were being falsely blamed; never spoke up the umpteen times Nivi was being thrown out of the house  and take to the psychiatrist, never spoke up when DD falsely blamed Nivi, questioned her character, and never spoke up when HL maligned her today?  What is he waiting for?

But he spoke out immediately every time he was blamed directly -- be it the lady on muh dikhayee day, or when Nivi blamed him or when Viren accused him.
cottencandy thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

What is that right time, I wonder?  He never spoke up when Nivi and her dad were being falsely blamed; never spoke up the umpteen times Nivi was being thrown out of the house  and take to the psychiatrist, never spoke up when DD falsely blamed Nivi, questioned her character, and never spoke up when HL maligned her today?  What is he waiting for?

But he spoke out immediately every time he was blamed directly -- be it the lady on muh dikhayee day, or when Nivi blamed him or when Viren accused him.

Hello Minu! I understand and i agree with you too. I am also hoping that he would open his mouth to say something to this poor girl. I am just saying may be there is reson behind or may be he is angry at Nivi...you know...he did asked her to marry just before he got married to Divya but Nivi refused. Nivi and Divya both have their own minds.  Right now he is going through so much. May be he will speak up later when he can't take it anymore.😊
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

He even fought with DD 2 times when she blamed him directly and even called her mad and said do whatever you want. Even after so many shortcomings he is world for DS and Viren is always sidelined. Still he is praised and Viren has to realize his mistakes. He is trusted by them to handle everything and Viren is considered as immature who can't handle anything. Not only family but Nivi trust him or confide in him. Even I wish for once the family realise the gem of person Viren is appriciate him which they never done eventhough he proved many times what are his qualities and how responsible he is
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Minu...well said 👏. You know when he didn't speak up when Nivi and her dad got blamed for Bhuvan's death that annoyed me SO much. Today the way he stood there when Nivi was talking to DD's photo it seemed as though he wasn't bothered, how can he stay quiet at this moment? At least one word to stick up for Nivi or should i say his 'best friend' would be great, I understand that he is still in pain but how about when DD was blaming Nivi and giving her the cold shoulder even then he didn't say anything. I'm waiting to see him speak up x
minu2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cottencandy

Hello Minu! I understand and i agree with you too. I am also hoping that he would open his mouth to say something to this poor girl. I am just saying may be there is reson behind or may be he is angry at Nivi...you know...he did asked her to marry just before he got married to Divya but Nivi refused. Nivi and Divya both have their own minds.  Right now he is going through so much. May be he will speak up later when he can't take it anymore.😊

I'm sorry if I seemed accusatory towards you my dear (sorry don't know your name). That was not at all my intention.  Apologies if it came across that way.  I have had enough with the CTs showing Sid as someone who is so unable to stick his neck out.  Especially given that they often show it as a foil for Viren, a contrast with him. And yet, Viren is the one that has had the courage to speak his mind time and time and time again.  And I just crave for Nivi to realize what a gem he is, what an amazing man. And to be grateful to have him in her life.  And for his family to realize the same.
The past is over and done with -- and if Sid has moved on with DD and had a child and accepted her, he must have gotten over most of his feelings for Nivi, if not everything.  So yeh anger kyun?  Seems uncharacteristic, no?
minu2011 thumbnail
Rach, Anisha,

Really agree with you.  Enough of idolizing Sid, the childhood friend.  I am dying to see Nivi being there for Viren like he is there for her, and filling that void in his heart where he craves love and acceptance. He pours his heart out for others, but rarely gets acknowledged for it.  Na chahte hue bhi he is the one who is told off, or lectured to.  I know they all love him, but one needs to see that too no, especially from the love of your life!  How I wish the CTs would show us some meaningful scenes of love and belonging and pouring one's heart out to each other and understanding between these two!
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Rach, Anisha,

Really agree with you.  Enough of idolizing Sid, the childhood friend.  I am dying to see Nivi being there for Viren like he is there for her, and filling that void in his heart where he craves love and acceptance. He pours his heart out for others, but rarely gets acknowledged for it.  Na chahte hue bhi he is the one who is told off, or lectured to.  I know they all love him, but one needs to see that too no, especially from the love of your life!  How I wish the CTs would show us some meaningful scenes of love and belonging and pouring one's heart out to each other and understanding between these two!

Minu again you spoke my mind I am carving for seeing the emotional support to Viren from Nivi's side in a same ay Viren give to Nivi. He always stands with him and tries to remove all the problems and insecurities when she pour her heart to him. When he does the same she either leave him alone or lecture him. Like in his insecurity track after listening to his insecurity she decided to stay at home instead of going with him or encouraging him. This was so wrongly handled with Sid's involvement which Nivi herself could handle nicely.
cottencandy thumbnail
I agree with you all! I want him to speak up too!
Love is hard to find, easy to lose and difficult to forget! may be he is hurting in side and its not easy for a man to forget his first or childhood friend! I am not sure why?