What will take for you to speak up Siddharth? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by samin096

To me Siddharth was always a spineless person who played the victim very well. First he was a victim when he loved Nivi, and wanted to marry her. Then again he was a victim because he had taken the promises. Then he was a victim of being in a marriage which he apparently did not want. Then he is a victim because DD can not understand his relation with Nivi. Now he is a victim because his wife is dead and then he will be a victim because he has to look after his daughter alone. 
 In a nutshell he is a person who plays the victim so well and wants every one to act as if he is the victim. He has never stood for his own wife. I think the CTs want us to not expect anything from Siddharth and in anycase he is the usual chocolate here, who says big words but when it comes to fulfiling them... that is a totally different story

Samin very well said completely agree with you.
Rachu jaan i know Viren loves Nivi unconditionllyy . i very well know tht Viren will never ever say tht Nivi is hurting him by ignoring him, he will silentlly bear all pain . i know di .

my question is if Viren cn do all dis for Nivi then why can't Nivi do dis ? dis is wht annoying me d most . if she loves Viren then why she never ever sees pain on Viren 's face ? why it is always Viren who just by seeng Nivi cn predict whatzz gong in her heart ? why ? why always it is Viren who hav 2 handle everythng ? if Nivi cn do n handle everythng for others then why can't do dis for her husband ?

rachu gita mein bhi kaha hai

" dong bad is wrong n a sin but bearing tht bad thng is more wrong then tht " Nivi is dong d same . n tht is why she has 2 go thru so much pain . 2dy reason of  Nivi's pain is Nivi only , had she told DD d truth longg before  yeh sab hota hi nahi . but Viren has 2 go thru all dis when he didn't do anythng ? he is nt in any fault , he raise his voice against wrong thng . then why he has 2 suffer ? dis is why i m only seeng only 1 sufferer n thatzz Viren . i m nt seeng any other;s pain or i m nt feeling bad for any1 else
Wakeup sid..this is a high time for u to stand for nivi...
Nice post Anju. Oh well I have given up expecting any kind of reaction from Sid long ago. He is a spineless person, people like him never can stand up for anyone but himself. Why we are expecting him to stand up for Nivi when he never stoop up for his own mother? He can only raise voice when someone is accusing him directly. Sid's motto of life is sulk, sulk and sulk more all the time and keep asking where did I go wrong.
Hi Ketty.. was missing you.
BTW, which episode had NiVren like the one in your profile picture? They both are really looking nice and I am trying to think which episode was it.
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Ketty.. was missing you.
BTW, which episode had NiVren like the one in your profile picture? They both are really looking nice and I am trying to think which episode was it.

Hi Anju, sorry yaar don't feel like coming to IF anymore, it's giving me more stress than show reading stupid posts.

My DP is from hospital episode, godh baraai one.

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Anju, sorry yaar don't feel like coming to IF anymore, it's giving me more stress than show reading stupid posts.

My DP is from hospital episode, godh baraai one.

Oh Ok.. got it.. when he congratulated her "congrats chachi"... that was so cute.
Originally posted by anjubala

Oh Ok.. got it.. when he congratulated her "congrats chachi"... that was so cute.

Yeah, it was barely 9 seconds scene but loved it. Both looked really cute smiling and all happy. Don't know now when we will see them like that.

Yeah, it was barely 9 seconds scene but loved it. Both looked really cute smiling and all happy. Don't know now when we will see them like that.

Ketty tumhari is picture ko dekh kar KinHa ki yaad aa gayi.. 😉😃

Hey Ketty beautiful DP u reminded me of that scene which was very beautiful.