What will take for you to speak up Siddharth? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lams

Thus this was the reason I coudnt watch todays epi ... I think I ffwed most scenes ... thats the reason why I dont enjoy CCBM anymore ... I hate Sid's characterisation and his inablity to speak up ... Everything falls on Viren !!! But Then they show Sid getting all the accolades .. Even from Nivi !!!! Hate THAT

Lamya, but Nivi Viren were again powerful.. And to get the gist of the whole episode you have to watch it .. I do that everyday, I even suffer watching scenes of others...

I think sid always good when he gives advice. 😆

Whenever we expect sid will talk, he won't.  He can't stop CC earlier whenever she treat VD badly, then how can we expect to talk for nivi. May be he is afraid if he support nivi in front of HL she may start something... 

he semms he is totally lost and suprised like the others when hl blame nivi all r suprised how she do that and from where she get that and ya sid be quiet and (he is thinknig oh is that real or what he totally seems he will belive what hl said ) that's the same when they blame nivi before and sid be aganist her and he belive that she love him b'coz of the money he loss her mind before her toung how he can talk while he can't think correctley
Sorryy 2 say but I m fed up frm Nivi n Sid's character . only 1 n only 1 person is real n by looking whom we cn say tht YES dis is d person we cn relate wid , dis is d person who is real , dis is d person who is consistentrght frm he came in d show n d person is VIREN SOOD . only Viren is d one who is real n teue , baaki sab gigit ke tarah rang badalne walo mein se hai . Sorry 2 say but i m seriouslyy fed up wid dis all . n worst part is all is suffered by Viren . Atleast Nivi cn light her heart 2 every1 but who is ther for Viren ? I seriouslyy felt bad for Viren 2dy . Poor guy never ever got hapiness , little came toh tht was als spolied by all dis , aur rest ka kaam hamari Nivi kar deti hai usse neglect karke jaise vo uska husband nahi koi stranger hai .
Anju agree with you completely everytime Viren is the only one who supported her. Still Sid becomes good and have confidence of the family and Nivi and everyone just sideline him. Even I am waiting for the day to come Nivi to shout in front of world she has got the gem in form of Viren.
Sid can only lecture Viren or cry in front of VD else he doesn't do anything. I don't understand with what mouth he can lecture Viren to respect his wife after listening so much from other's against Nivi. Show his sad saga howmuch helpless he is and it was not the right moment to speak. Ever the right moment will come no it never come.
Viren ne kya sabka theka leke rakha hai ? Why always he shld come infront n become bad ? n phir bhi usse doosro se taarif toh chodo , joote padte hi n jo bevakoofo ke tarah aason bahate rehte hai , dumb khade rehte hai nivi n sid , they become mahan . why ? is it nt injustice 2 Viren ?  is Viren is nt human ? can't he cry ? Can't he hav some demands ? can't he hav some pain in his life ? just becozz he makes every smile n always hav fake smile on his face doesn't make him strong n doesn't mean tht he doesn't hav any pain in his life . jisse dekho sunake chala jaata hai usse , why ? is he member of sood family or sme toota khilona jisse jab chaha use liya aur jabb chaha phaik diya ?
Anju Di...great topic, I just watched the epi now and this annoyed me so much. I understand that Sid is still distressed and terrified and he still hasn't been able to get over what has happened but at least he could have stood up for Nivi once, at least he could've said to HL 'what are you on about?' but he just stood there as usual not even saying a word to support Nivi who is supposed to be his best friend. He should have known that Nivi will not have the courage to endure this she will as Viren (The only one who supported her during that moment at least he tried to stop HL) said break down I wish she was a little stronger, but she isn't which frustrates me. Sid has always been this way just standing and listening to people accusing Nivi Divya caused her SO much pain he knew about the rift between the sisters even then he didn't say anything to support Nivi. He knows that Nivi loves Divya more than her own life so at least he could've said something supporting her. But I guess he will ONLY speak up when HL snatches something that means a lot to him yes his daughter. Only then will something effect him badly that he will not be able to endure it which will compel him to speak up. Until nothing like that happens he will just listen to people's accusations.  x

ye banda bat hi na kare acha hai big loser huh !!
To me Siddharth was always a spineless person who played the victim very well. First he was a victim when he loved Nivi, and wanted to marry her. Then again he was a victim because he had taken the promises. Then he was a victim of being in a marriage which he apparently did not want. Then he is a victim because DD can not understand his relation with Nivi. Now he is a victim because his wife is dead and then he will be a victim because he has to look after his daughter alone. 
 In a nutshell he is a person who plays the victim so well and wants every one to act as if he is the victim. He has never stood for his own wife. I think the CTs want us to not expect anything from Siddharth and in anycase he is the usual chocolate here, who says big words but when it comes to fulfiling them... that is a totally different story

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Viren ne kya sabka theka leke rakha hai ? Why always he shld come infront n become bad ? n phir bhi usse doosro se taarif toh chodo , joote padte hi n jo bevakoofo ke tarah aason bahate rehte hai , dumb khade rehte hai nivi n sid , they become mahan . why ? is it nt injustice 2 Viren ?  is Viren is nt human ? can't he cry ? Can't he hav some demands ? can't he hav some pain in his life ? just becozz he makes every smile n always hav fake smile on his face doesn't make him strong n doesn't mean tht he doesn't hav any pain in his life . jisse dekho sunake chala jaata hai usse , why ? is he member of sood family or sme toota khilona jisse jab chaha use liya aur jabb chaha phaik diya ?
Yaar Moni Viren loves Nivi unconditionally when you love someone then u don't think why should I standup for her when she doesn't not standup for me. He want's to see Nivi's happiness always though sometime he get out of track but still he is the one who loves Nivi the most and has courage to stand up for her even against himself. When he hurt her during stalking then also he accepted his faults in front of all which was not needed for him to do as he was claiming to hate her to the core. When you a person then you will never try to save them from further humilation. In hatred too he fought for her and took all the blames. This showed he had always loved her to the core and she is his world. She too loves him very much that's why she could forgave him easily for what he has done with her but forgiving is her nature she can forgive anyone be it CC, HL or Sid for their mistakes but Viren is not her world. Her world revolves around FAMILY and she takes Viren for granted but she is not realizing how much Viren is important to her and is not appriciating what he is doing which we want her to do.