Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

A comparison: Both families behaviour towards new (Page 2)

nehlove IF-Sizzlerz
nehlove
nehlove

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Ummm... both families are not wayyy different.. I have actually only seen one episode of this show and that was the one aired today. They criticized hetal's cooking and pretty much take off her earrings as well... Only her mom in law is decently good... The rest of the women in the family did not leave any opportunity to put her down.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lukin4goodSoapvirgo24sherma

desi_kuri123 Newbie
desi_kuri123
desi_kuri123

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
ya i totally agree. i hope hetal realizes and put some senses into her ambaji. 
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehlove

Ummm... both families are not wayyy different.. I have actually only seen one episode of this show and that was the one aired today. They criticized hetal's cooking and pretty much take off her earrings as well... Only her mom in law is decently good... The rest of the women in the family did not leave any opportunity to put her down.

You should see how Mona was treated. Mona didn't know how to cook, her mom cooked the food Hetal found out and told everybody and told masterji to take back the money he gifted her, which he did. Mona, her family and punjabi's  were abused by Amba, Phi and Baa. The Gujjus said their kitchen has become unholy because food from Mona's family's kitchen has come into their kitchen..Amba did upvaas as Parachist, Mona was abused and nobody talked to her and she was accused of eating food while Amba was hungry and kitchen was cleaned by ganga jal..Mona was abused day and night..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetieInfofan

lukin4goodSoap Senior Member
lukin4goodSoap
lukin4goodSoap

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Gandhi family is the extreme one..no family treat daughter in law in such a bad way. But I am not very pleased with Bedi family either..the very next day Hetal started cooking single handedly and Vimmie, Satnam Kalavati Sweety their comments were really rude..

nehloveInfofan

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhnaragini

Gandhi family is the extreme one..no family treat daughter in law in such a bad way. But I am not very pleased with Bedi family either..the very next day Hetal started cooking single handedly and Vimmie, Satnam Kalavati Sweety their comments were really rude..

Nothing compare to Ambaji, Phi, Baa and Hetel's comments regarding Mona. Mona was not allowed in Kitchen and not even prepare food for her husband. Amba banned her from doing anything for Anukalap because she cannot do anything properly. I am glad Hetal is getting 1/10 of what her family doles out to Mona.
Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
any day, Bedi's are far better than gandhi's... I had a secret desire that somehow Hetal should also be tortured like Mona so that Amba gets to taste her own medicine.. 
Hetal slowly should feel left out in the sasural for all the mean things they did to Mona!!!

FeenieApril2007

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up well said
Originally posted by Feenie

I am sure everyone has notice how different both families have behaved towards their new daughter-in-laws.

When Mona got married, straight away they wanted her to chance and adopt their cultural ways: such as food, clothes and etc. But when Hetal got married, her in-laws did not expect or wanted her to change her ways. Mona's family is treating Hetal a million times better than Anu's family ever did.

This really makes me mad, and i hope the Ghandi's learns something from this when Hetal says how good her in-laws are.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feenie

virgo24 Goldie
virgo24
virgo24

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feenie

I am sure everyone has notice how different both families have behaved towards their new daughter-in-laws.

When Mona got married, straight away they wanted her to chance and adopt their cultural ways: such as food, clothes and etc. But when Hetal got married, her in-laws did not expect or wanted her to change her ways. Mona's family is treating Hetal a million times better than Anu's family ever did.

This really makes me mad, and i hope the Ghandi's learns something from this when Hetal says how good her in-laws are.

There is a big difference in the way both families welcomed and treated their daughter-in-law. Both families vary in culture, family custom and the circumstances that the daughter-in-laws came home. I also want to emphasize that this is a drama. No body should take it personally--I am certain that the creators have no intention to make neither Gujarati's or Punjabi's look bad. Both can have their share of bad apples and good.

Anyways, I feel that Hetal is not used  to such a family with people  that take things light heartedly, tease and joke. . . I felt that the ladies--Vimmi and Sweety in particular approached rather strong. For instance, it was ridiculous how a daughter-in-law gave up her earing up. It was kind of upsetting and offensive. You do not ask somebody can I have your jewelery...especially a newly wedded bride. Those are her ornaments, her symbol of marriage and womanhood. Now it is another thing that Sweety joked, yeah she could have gotten similar earing. They are not even that close relationship wise to share their belongings. I feel they need to build their relationship, and get Hetal warmed up to their family. I know, I know, they are 100 x better then the way Mona was treated and still is. It is a new member in the family and everybody has to adjust. 

Hetal needs to speak up. If she does not understand, or feels something is wrong...ask?! No one is going to bite you. How is somebody supposed to know what you are feeling or thinking of you stay mute. An example of this is the onion incident. Jeez Louise women, tell them that you are a pure and strict vegetarians and cannot handle such food. Kalavati needs to stop adding fuel to the fire. For a servant, she mouths to much. She needs to be put in her place. Good gosh!

When Amba Ji so plainly told Mona come home, do you need me to beg and plead...was upsetting. Mona agreed happily. She also fogave Anukalp so easily. Mona demanded you have to stay away from me (do not get intimate for 1 day) Anukalp, and his manhood could not wait? But when there is a miss understanding, without lsitening to Mona, just with Amba Ji's one word..."Mona you are bad, leave." Wow, what a let down. AND when both Mona and Anukalp (sorry this is out of order) came to Amba Ji...the father-in-law goes come on Bharti just forgave them, they made a mistake. What mistake. Mona did not make any mistakes. She just cleared a Big [email protected]! misunderstanding. Fine okay... my sentiments drew to Amba Ji when she stated something along the lines of  I could not fulfill my Son's wedding andd now my daughter  wedding to my best of abilities. But Miss.Drama Queen you could of said yes I want my daughter to get married but lets choose a more ideal time and wed in much more appropriate circumstances. 

Sorry fellow RMJ'ers. I had so much hope. I was delighted with last weeks ending. Everything shattered. It is going wrong. I am just upset. Mona is not treated any better. No body apologized. The Gandhi's stood silently while the entire Bedi family clasped hands and asked for forgiveness. Fine, Hetal got insulted badly. But why did this all happen and how? Mona cleared it. Gosh, I do not understand. This is not what I expected. Now Phui is bringing a potential bride for Anukalp. How insulting and degrading. I look forward to watching episodes, now I am loathing for the next episode. I cannot imagine what will happen in the Maha episode now. :( 

Pardon any errors in spelling. And, sorry Feenie... I may sound a tad more upset then is necessary. But I really felt the need to say this! 

Edited by virgo24 - 14 May 2011 at 12:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeenieInfofannycsweetie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index