Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak Wedding Enactment

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The epi was cute...but the show stealer for me was the thing these two were doing when Akki Boo were getting married...

The way they blow kisses to each other..the way Shaan ties the Mangal Sutra to Khanak and Khanak moves her hair aside for him to do it...the look of pure bliss on her face ...that was not there when they got married for real but now in the present...sigh...Yashu was brilliant in showing her eternal happiness and her love for being married to Shantanu and the bliss , happiness and love on Shaan's face on being married to her ..a total contrast to his feelings then ...wheh they got married for real...

So ladies ...and Gentelmen if any...Lets discuss what you liked today...
Edited by kubare - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh loved tht scene a lot ..perfect expressions of happiness and bliss😊yasharan were fabulous and yashus flying kiss was so cute
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Krishnaa... hugs... me likes your posts... and this one too...

sigh I have not seen the episode yet, but from what i heard at DT.. I loved them playing the BG score.. Mhaari Odhani... am going to watch the episode for that as well as Sasha..

And of course I was told the Khandelwal men are hopelessly romantic too and their inspiration their women.. so that.. too...😳

Mwaa. Missed you...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

krishnaaa hug n kisses :) thnk u for making d topic love it wen a old gold member gushes:)

shanaklicipous epi not one moment tht didnt make me go awww n blush

rbo title song made me get a little emo n teary eyed cause d wrdings n feelings have a lot to do:)

shanak marriage scene n shanak cute bedroom dining tabkle n peeing scenes at d end it was just😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍karan n yashu bow to them for this lovely romance as shanak:)
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he he krishna di superlike epsiode it was beutiful indeed i loved it the shanak getiing marriedcthing was o cute and akki and boo is dam adorable yaar...the happiness in ther eys can be seen he he and the way th edinner was it was gr8 πŸ‘πŸΌepisode and the way thy siad dialog wasom dialg its lal true sasha nd ps wer so funny loved then he ehe sasha to rocks and my fav scen hot kya hota hain tumko dikhta hu i was like blushhh☺️
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

The epi was cute...but the show stealer for me was the thing these two were doing when Akki Boo were getting married...

The way they blow kisses to each other..the way Shaan ties the Mangal Sutra to Khanak and Khanak moves her hair aside for him to do it...the look of pure bliss on her face ...that was not there when they got married for real but now in the present...sigh...Yashu was brilliant in showing her eternal happiness and her love for being married to Shantanu and the bliss , happiness and love on Shaan's face on being married to her ..a total contrast to his feelings then ...wheh they got married for real...

So ladies ...and Gentelmen if any...Lets discuss what you liked today...

Krishna,

Loved your post as always!

Today is SHANAK's day!

Totally in love with them. KT/YM rocked and always a bliss to watch them.
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Krishna
loved your post today the scene stand out for me is totally flying kiss scene, and the enacting mangal sutra one what a expression , second dinning area one where he was feeding herbseriously they don't need to utter a words their eyes can speak a lot
really they are blessed with their talent love them today totally
thanks once again for a lovely post
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its after a very long time iam posting smething on an episode..lol...Krishna di missed u and ur pink font..πŸ€—..infact miss all the CCians..sigh..cmg bck to he scene i have nothing more to add.πŸ‘πŸΌ..whenever these two are together they are bound to create magic..all dey need is an apt storyline...dats it...dey have loads of potential which they have proved time and again.πŸ‘β­οΈ...best in the current scenario..and i hv no qualms to say that i will cherish and love this jodi forever!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›Period
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Glad to see your post KrishnaπŸ€—...It's the best as alwaysπŸ‘πŸΌ...

Couldn't agree with you more...A complete contrast from their actual marriage and this enactment was filled with so much love...Once again this shows how far they have come...Makes their story even more endearing and the RBO title track just adds to the warmth of the whole scene😊...

Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
While watching the scene i knew you would come up with a post as beautiful as the scene itself!
Ive already watched this scene 4-5 times and the RBO music haaii..
Shanak were super cute!