India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak Wedding Enactment

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
The epi was cute...but the show stealer for me was the thing these two were doing when Akki Boo were getting married...

The way they blow kisses to each other..the way Shaan ties the Mangal Sutra to Khanak and Khanak moves her hair aside for him to do it...the look of pure bliss on her face ...that was not there when they got married for real but now in the present...sigh...Yashu was brilliant in showing her eternal happiness and her love for being married to Shantanu and the bliss , happiness and love on Shaan's face on being married to her ..a total contrast to his feelings then ...wheh they got married for real...

So ladies ...and Gentelmen if any...Lets discuss what you liked today...

Edited by kubare - 12 May 2011 at 11:47am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

UjjwalaDuttamann80-chocaholic-Anu80Silpa_25preitiAussiegalSHANAKFANk.krithikadishbhanvaish_123ToraSidNeeti-fanjparkeriluvmanar-Manita-OlicityFandestinyloveAshi22purvi08RB81krockThe_May_Roseadventure_gurlrooj-icuttiee-Deepali-shanakyasharan

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ahhh loved tht scene a lot ..perfect expressions of happiness and blissSmileyasharan were fabulous and yashus flying kiss was so cute

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANkubarekrock-Deepali-shanakyasharan

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Krishnaa... hugs... me likes your posts... and this one too...

sigh I have not seen the episode yet, but from what i heard at DT.. I loved them playing the BG score.. Mhaari Odhani... am going to watch the episode for that as well as Sasha..

And of course I was told the Khandelwal men are hopelessly romantic too and their inspiration their women.. so that.. too...Embarrassed

Mwaa. Missed you...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANRB81krockkubareThe_May_Roseshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Day DreamingHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

krishnaaa hug n kisses :) thnk u for making d topic love it wen a old gold member gushes:)

shanaklicipous epi not one moment tht didnt make me go awww n blush

rbo title song made me get a little emo n teary eyed cause d wrdings n feelings have a lot to do:)

shanak marriage scene n shanak cute bedroom dining tabkle n peeing scenes at d end it was justDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingkaran n yashu bow to them for this lovely romance as shanak:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerRB81kubare-Deepali-

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
he he krishna di superlike epsiode it was beutiful indeed i loved it the shanak getiing marriedcthing was o cute and akki and boo is dam adorable yaar...the happiness in ther eys can be seen he he and the way th edinner was it was gr8 Thumbs Upepisode and the way thy siad dialog wasom dialg its lal true sasha nd ps wer so funny loved then he ehe sasha to rocks and my fav scen hot kya hota hain tumko dikhta hu i was like blushhhBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerkubareshanakyasharan

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

The epi was cute...but the show stealer for me was the thing these two were doing when Akki Boo were getting married...

The way they blow kisses to each other..the way Shaan ties the Mangal Sutra to Khanak and Khanak moves her hair aside for him to do it...the look of pure bliss on her face ...that was not there when they got married for real but now in the present...sigh...Yashu was brilliant in showing her eternal happiness and her love for being married to Shantanu and the bliss , happiness and love on Shaan's face on being married to her ..a total contrast to his feelings then ...wheh they got married for real...

So ladies ...and Gentelmen if any...Lets discuss what you liked today...

Krishna,

Loved your post as always!

Today is SHANAK's day!

Totally in love with them. KT/YM rocked and always a bliss to watch them.

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Krishna
loved your post today the scene stand out for me is totally flying kiss scene, and the enacting mangal sutra one what a expression , second dinning area one where he was feeding herbseriously they don't need to utter a words their eyes can speak a lot
really they are blessed with their talent love them today totally
thanks once again for a lovely post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareshanakyasharan

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
its after a very long time iam posting smething on an episode..lol...Krishna di missed u and ur pink font..Hug..infact miss all the CCians..sigh..cmg bck to he scene i have nothing more to add.Thumbs Up..whenever these two are together they are bound to create magic..all dey need is an apt storyline...dats it...dey have loads of potential which they have proved time and again.ClapStar...best in the current scenario..and i hv no qualms to say that i will cherish and love this jodi forever!!!EmbarrassedTonguePeriod

Go to top