Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sat_2010 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
completely agree.. wow .. I am sooo frustrated and feel stupid for waiting an year with optimism.
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Add me in...This is too much...They are giving tooo much importance to kalakaris and always showing that those who are cunning will succeed...On the other hand all we get to see is Gopi still weeping, Koki still growling and Ahem still fuming...I mean there is a limit to showing Evil winning...And i just hate these future tracks...Why is Rashi given so much of importance????? To hell with this...
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they are not exposing rashi and urmi. I am fed up of this kalakaris.
Now it is the time to get to see gopi and aham scenes. the story is opposite to the serail title.
I want rashi to be kicked out of modi mansion. then we have to see urmi's face. 
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Count me in with all my support. It is really required at this time that we put forth our views collectively. The show does require some serious changes in the projection now since the article is out.

Luv atop
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am going to stop watching this crap...i simply waisted my one year...😡

anyways this letter and koki interview is my last hope...max 300 epi  even after that rashi is wining...

bas bahuth ho gaya...
cooldudette thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

The message is for the hapless viewer to pls not give up on watching the serial not matter how much the story or the characters regress. No matter if the pairs never fall in love or the evil keep on winning for decades non-stop.

This actually made me laugh 😆
😆
But yes there is a limit to the kalakari things. It cannot happen that Rashi and Urmi do bad things in the mandir (snake incident, gobar incident) or by taking kanhaji's name and still get successful...Even Kanhaji himself will be fed up of this by now...

Edited by cooldudette - 12 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The best way to teach sns team a lesson is not to watch this show. Nowadays I am watching RSBP and SSK on colors.
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they should educate gopi