India-Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

SLAP on the face was wrong!!! (Page 2)

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
yea i agree..i was actually surprised when avtaar slapped him..

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
he waz wrong Disapprove
-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
A father is responsible for the values that the children have. All his life, Daksh has seen his father taking the easy way out and riding on either his friend's shoulders or on his sons' shoulders. So why would he behave in any different way?  Daksh has seen his father running after riches and trying to lead a good life without caring about how others feel, so he is behaving the same way. That slap was justified, because Daksh is only doing what his father taught him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdyllscin

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

The slap was justified in the situation that Avtaar was left in

He has bent over backwards and even emptied out his bank account to help his friend

The father is very much at fault..all we hear from this guy is about money money money ...i want a diamond ring..i want this and that..he is so superficial...those values filtered thru to Dhruv to some extent

I felt he shuda gotten one a long time ago..a wake up slap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdyllscin

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
It would have been more appropriate for Avtar to have slapped Daksh. Hope he demands the share of the property back from Daksh.
It was sad to see the slapping incident as both are heads of a family so it shouldn't have happened.

Edited by ameetasingh4 - 13 May 2011 at 10:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

mwow Senior Member
mwow
mwow

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameetasingh4

It would have been more appropriate for Avtar to have slapped Daksh. Hope he demands the share of the property back from Daksh.
It was sad to see the slapping incident as both are heads of a family so it shouldn't have happened.

Giving away half of his property to Daksh was such a ludicrous idea in the first place. I can somewhat understand giving away half of your property to your daughter, but to the person who is not even your SIL as yet!! Seriously, this was extremely silly on his part. And, because of this, his family would suffer. It is good to use emotions where relations are concerned, but you can't be unfair to your own family because you are blinded with emotions. Presumably, he left the other half of the property for his other daughter. What does he suggest his wife do if, god forbid, something were to happen to him. 
yllscin Goldie
yllscin
yllscin

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I agree with silver moonlight and gangubai... Daksh is father was every bit at fault for this event just as much as Daksh was... but keeping in mind Avtar's character and his friendship... a person like Avtar would never slap someone like that in front of his entire family...
I would have had no problem if Avtar had slapped him in private when his daughters and Dhruv and Dharya and every one else wasnt around ...  to slap him in front of his sons... after the scene we saw at the threshold of the house Dhruv and Dharya trying to comfort their father's  broken spirits... Avtar didnt need to do that in front of everyone... thats the point..
kin8 Groupbie
kin8
kin8

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
yes i feel that the slap was  to much :(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index