India-Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

SLAP on the face was wrong!!!

peaches4u Groupbie
peaches4u
peaches4u

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Do you think it was right for Avtar to slap his friend.   I understand he was upset, very upset, and mad.  I can understand him shouting, screaming, yelling, even throwing things at him, but a SLAP.

why can't he think for one moment that it wasn't his friend's fault.  His father was the one that wanted the marriage to take place.

I wasn't his fault. I mean you can be upset with everyone in the family, that's understandable and even break all your relationships with them, that's ok too.  But why would you disrespect that person with a SLAP if it wasn't the person's fault.

Come on now...that was too extreme in my opinion.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nirleppannumaham_sashnaMaharajBlossom10dipz22vinsheMamanaPinkangel1Ann_92Heerbeauty-Hina-swtbabyMariaa.SG-PhoenixD-nycsweetiewida

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Well In This Situation , Every Father Would Do That Embarrassed Buut I F elt Really Bad For Dhruv's Father .Ouch...For The first Time He Was Not In Faault Confused
All Happenning Wrrong Yaar Ouch  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saera-Hina-wida

yllscin Goldie
yllscin
yllscin

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I agree.. I knew the whole romeo and juliet thing was going to happen after all this... enimity between the family was inevitable... but that slap was totally wrong... as well as illogical... in real life no father would do that... he would be pissed outta his witts no doubt... shout and yell and throw the baratis out of his house... but never slap the guys father... unless you have gotten mad with anger and cant really seem to control your hands and movements... lol.. any respected man with dignity would not do such a thing even to some who has caused him that kind of sorrow .. especially not in front of that other man's family... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10-Hina-

yllscin Goldie
yllscin
yllscin

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Well In This Situation , Every Father Would Do That Embarrassed Buut I F elt Really Bad For Dhruv's Father .Ouch...For The first Time He Was Not In Faault Confused

Actually I dont agree... Dhruv's father was at fault. As the head of the house, it was wrong of him to let a stranger like Lipika take over his family like that, and let her make the important decisions about the family.. it was wrong of him to have sooo much pride in his son and his skills, instead he should have known no body is perfect... it was wrong of him to neglect the wishes and desires of Avtar and dimpy's mom, after all it was their daughter who was getting married they should have every right and say in the wedding preparations!! Dhruvs father was wrong in many ways... but i think he got what was inevitable and what he deserved... learned his lesson... all his pride and ghamand was broken... and was also sorry for it... but even then he came and said the wrong things to Avtar... getting his daughter married taking up responsibilty for her... are you kidding me?? you dont say that to the father of the daughter your son was supposed to marry but left her at the wedding mandap... you just dont say that!!! LOL you simply fall in that father's feet and beg for forgiveness for what your son did... and if that father chooses to forgive then you thank him,
 so yeah... but even than Avtar shouldn't have slapped him.. especially right in front of his family.. i mean all their pride and dignity is already taken away from him.. Avtar simpy did not need to give that extra slap... the poor fella was already broken to pieces after what his son did..

Edited by yllscin - 12 May 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

banker008Blossom10nikkigreenMamanaNaina007...Binny...nycsweetie-PhoenixD-

peaches4u Groupbie
peaches4u
peaches4u

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
that's what I'm saying it doesn't fit the character of Avtar.  He keeps saying that he would not spare God for the sake of his children, but seriously, what good is to take your heat out on the father... he's on your side. 

He even disowned his son. I feel bad from him too, he had no idea that his son would do this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

peaches4u Groupbie
peaches4u
peaches4u

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yllscin

Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Actually I dont agree... Dhruv's father was at fault. As the head of the house, it was wrong of him to let a stranger like Lipika take over his family like that, and let her make the important decisions about the family.. it was wrong of him to have sooo much pride in his son and his skills, instead he should have known no body is perfect... it was wrong of him to neglect the wishes and desires of Avtar and dimpy's mom, after all it was their daughter who was getting married they should have every right and say in the wedding preparations!! Dhruvs father was wrong in many ways... but i think he got what was inevitable and what he deserved... learned his lesson... all his pride and ghamand was broken... and was also sorry for it... but even then he came and said the wrong things to Avtar... getting his daughter married taking up responsibilty for her... are you kidding me?? you dont say that to the father of the daughter your son was supposed to marry but left her at the wedding mandap... you just dont say that!!! LOL you simply fall in that father's feet and beg for forgiveness for what your son did... and if that father chooses to forgive then you thank him,
 so yeah... but even than Avtar shouldn't have slapped him.. especially right in front of his family.. i mean all their pride and dignity is already taken away from him.. Avtar simpy did not need to give that extra slap... the poor fella was already broken to pieces after what his son did..

Very well said!!  Agree 100% percent. If the man is alread down in the dumpster, what good was it to degrade him even more.
I see how right you are, almost as if that slap was a wake up call for things that Dakash's father should have prevented in the first place.  May things would not have gotten that far...
Ann_92 IF-Dazzler
Ann_92
Ann_92

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
ya de position avtar i think he was right,...to see all his dreams shattered and being made de laughing stock in front of de ppl..to see dimpy in sucha state al ebcause of dhaksh on his case de son of a man he held close to his heart must have been a huge betrayal...no wonder he slappe h8im

tho i really felt sorry foe dhruv s dad...i think avtar was more right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

neeraja swati Goldie
neeraja swati
neeraja swati

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
so true i completely agree

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index