Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anamika_0

koi renuka ko uski sasural waapas bhejo... she is too irritating..

]
If i can I will do it for sure ha ha ha🤣
TishiAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like the girl renuka.but i don't think she is jealous,she is concerned for her sisterEdited by mustakima - 12 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Renuka is NOT jealous, she is just worried for Navya as she is her older sister and she has the right to do so. & she was just sad how she was restricted from doing things unlike Navya who has been given the permission to do things! She is a mother at the age of 22, got married at an early age, wasn't allowed to enjoy her life..OF COURSE SHE CAN BE SAD!

Renuka is behaving like a normal sibling, I really don't have a problem with that right now. 🤔
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
now Im pretty sure Renuka is jealous with Navya...case today her words told that but been a elder sis she needs to be happy but she????
she lost her hubby also because of her loud talk na...and also I feel that we can't tell that she is Navya;'s sis she is completely different from Navya..Navya is too cute think about others
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Renuka is not jealous! She's just a possesive sister!

She hasn't gone through all this when she was Navya's age and she knows the rules of her family and she doesn't want Navya to get into the trouble at all. She's trying to PROTECT Navya because she knows how innocent she is.

She can't be jealous at all!
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Umm, IDT Renuka is jealous...I think she's being more over protective...remember she was the one who made navya go to the engagement and she called her early so she don't get in trouble and all that...plus she worried about navya going alone with other boys from college who she thinks may take advantage of Navya' innocence and all that...so its more of sibling protection than of sibling rivalry...if she was jealous then why would she help navya go to the engagement and tell her to come home early so dont get in trouble and all that...
Locked by Browser Lock.
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I think being an elder sister she is juz worried about her sis.
Every elder sis is extremely possessive about her younger sister.
Even I have an elder married sister n she takes a lot of care of me but she is not  rude like Renuka
infact, she is very understanding.
I think everyone should have an elder sis to take care n love them!
soapbubble thumbnail
Yes, I htink she's jealous - not viciously but definately at the sibling rivalry level. She was dealt with in a very strict manner and she doesn't like to see Navya getting the benefit of her parents loosening up a little.

Also quite a jealous, possessive sort who doesn't like it when things don't go her way. 😕 Let's see how they develp the character.
Bubble