Renuka is Jealous with Navya

Posted: 12 years ago
hi friend after I watched the show and the precap I feel that and now I am sure about Renuka di is not happy with Navya she don't like Navya will get all the good and joyful think what she didn't got...When she get to know that her hubby is love with some one else he will get more angry towards Navya...when she get to know that Anant loves Navya more than any thing Renuka will get more angey...Im sure about this...

case today dadi gave the permission for Navya's picnic..but Renuka's face ooops...she got more hurt from this...she may think that why Navya gets all the happiness in her life more than her...

there are few reasons that Renuka jealous with Navya
😊Navya is well educated girl more than Renuka
😊 Navya got a boy friend who loves her more than any thing...(Anant)but Renuka's hubby is not     much love with her...
😊 and Navya will not marry so early and Dad always support her ...

so may be because of this she is jealous with Navya...been a elder sis she need to be happy na..than Her younger sis get every happiness in her life...

I think Renuka and Rama babhi will make a fire in Anant and Navya's house while Anant and Navya enjoying their picnic...
I hope Renuka and Rama will not succeed in creating problems in AnYa's love...

😊😳 now Anant may realize he is in Love with Navya and also I think Navya will wait for Anant and all other friends will go..
so Anant and Navya will go together from a taxi...wow...how cute😳

so guys what you will say...??can you shair your ideas with me...
Anu

😊
πŸ˜†...but i dont think she is jealous...she is worried for navya...she is a bit suspicious about navya and anant...and we of all people knows how relevant her suspicions are...πŸ˜†...she has always been quite fun...and it was her who helped navya to get to the engagement too...its just that she has her doubts with anant and navya's relationship...its normal to behave like this if we have an elder sibling...πŸ˜‰...trust me,..i know..πŸ˜†
Edited by deeps07 - 12 years ago
i have a younger sis,if i get to know my sis is in relationship,i will behave like renuka...she knows her sis is innocent so she wants noone hurt her or take the advantage of her...she is in worry...it happens.. Edited by harshad.diwani - 12 years ago
i dont say tht she is jealous she is sad tht the things i cant do how can my sister do she than start think tht everyone love navya more and it is a natural thing tht if ur sibling get a thing and u dont get tht thing then u feel a little sad
after watchint her expression when navya got permission i could sense she was jealouss
cause seh never had permission to do stuff like this.. frm her fathers convo   w ith dadi
Sorry but i disagree with u 
i wont say shes jealous but shes definitely sad that she couldnt enjoy the perks of being a teenager while navya can .poor Renuka i feel sorry for her . marriage n motherhood at 22 thats too because of parental pressure .she never had lived her life on her own terms it was always her dad aur dadi deciding every thing for her so its obvious she would feel dejected as navya gets something that she craved but never got . 
n as far as the sibling rivalry considered her planning that dumb rama is too far fetched according to me
Originally posted by wida

^^^:OO BHAJAAA JEEE
^^^^^^ didi ji aap idhar aaj khal KMh forum mein dikhti nahinπŸ˜› humein bhool gaye kyaπŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
Yes Renuka's facial expression was weird at that time.And I feel Renuka will become an obstacle in Anya relationships.She gives negative vibes.
Originally posted by manojshonafan

^^^^^^ didi ji aap idhar aaj khal KMh forum mein dikhti nahinπŸ˜› humein bhool gaye kyaπŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ
aapko kaise bhul sakte hainn .. previous member haunn.. LADKAA HAUnnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah not in KMH forum.. ending and all soo .. gosh  hateee itt.. anywasy lets keep it about navya
koi renuka ko uski sasural waapas bhejo... she is too irritating..