Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan fulfilled his promise - now Geet's turn (Page 5)

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarmeen-M

Geet too is a sherni and after all she is MAAN SINGH KHURANA'S wifeWink
lets see wat geet does now!!! hope for something which would burn our screensLOL... which would set our screens on fireWink... wooohooo... lets wait and watchDay Dreaming...
screens on fire...yep...we are inviting the fire...hope it reaches us still saturdayDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Angel

FAB analysis Naz !! Big smile

I luved today's episode..hats off to the CVs for not ruining the continuity. ClapClap Liked how Maan fulfilled his challenge - fully DDLJ style...it was great!!

I know the kiss didnt happen today but I think they'll loads of kisses in the jungle with the SR happening there EmbarrassedEmbarrassed with Geet fulfilling her promise...

Only thing the bugged me today was Preeto..she didn't suit Lucky in any way - just look at the height difference LOLLOL don't know what the CVs were thinking there Confused

Just like everyone here...can't wait for the maha episode!!

thanks ...challenge in DDLJ style is okay...but i want SR in hot maneet style ...simply hot and unbearableBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen AngelAbsoluv

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I luved today's episode..hats off to the CVs for not ruining the continuity. ClapClap Liked how Maan fulfilled his challenge - fully DDLJ style...it was great!!

I know the kiss didnt happen today but I think they'll loads of kisses in the jungle with the SR happening there EmbarrassedEmbarrassed with Geet fulfilling her promise...

Only thing the bugged me today was Preeto..she didn't suit Lucky in any way - just look at the height difference LOLLOL don't know what the CVs were thinking there Confused

thanks ...challenge in DDLJ style is okay...but i want SR in hot maneet style ...simply hot and unbearableBlushing

Hopefully from the roop tera mastana scene, we'll get a 10 times hotter SR which is passionate and sensuous at the same time. Embarrassed

The scene has to be completely different from anything that has been shown in any other drama and I hoping the CVs can give us that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv-Nightingale-

-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Hopefully from the roop tera mastana scene, we'll get a 10 times hotter SR which is passionate and sensuous at the same time. Embarrassed

The scene has to be completely different from anything that has been shown in any other drama and I hoping the CVs can give us that.

yeah...but the only trouble are teh scissorsEmbarrassed...hope they are kept aside this timeWink

Absoluv

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

yeah...but the only trouble are teh scissorsEmbarrassed...hope they are kept aside this timeWink

LOLLOLLOLLOL I agree, who knows what else might happen if they are not moved...Embarrassed

-Nightingale-

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Today Kiss Was Again Missed LOL 

DD & GC's Expressions Were Superb..Loved The Episode...

About Preeto: No Comments Censored

Mama Ji , Lucky Scenes Were So Hilarious...

Geet Was Looking So Beautiful & Maan Was looking So Handsome

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Today there no kiss that i know very well

maan fulfil his challenge mindblowing not like DDLJ its diffierent styleClap
I dont like preeto not suiteble for lucky Angry
waiting for maha episode and how geet fulfil her challenge.Day Dreaming
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Today Kiss Was Again Missed LOL 

DD & GC's Expressions Were Superb..Loved The Episode...

About Preeto: No Comments Censored

Mama Ji , Lucky Scenes Were So Hilarious...

Geet Was Looking So Beautiful & Maan Was looking So Handsome

yep...me forgot to mention...Maneet were looking wonderfull...they looked simply out of this world as usualBig smile

blackb28

Go to top