Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: undisclosed

😭...still have not watched...stuck at work...i'm glad there wasn't a kiss...just so that you wouldn't rub it in my face...because you saw it before me...i'll be inmy jealous club lounge!!!!!!!!

Sylv...ur jealous club is still on🀣

i would reply this on their consummation night..i will be watching it before uπŸ˜†
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent post Naz dear.πŸ‘...all the points that u have made...totally agree with u...

Yes lets c how Geet fulfills her side of the deal...πŸ˜‰

Indeed today Tejji was looking So Goood...Tejji-Pammi a very sweet couple...their track can b interesting to watch as well...

Oh...Preeto..DISLIKE that new entry...why cudn't they find someone more suitable...Preeto se toh Lachi is better...I mean come on...agreed that Lucky is more of a comedian in the track but yaar...Nyways... I guess..her role is gonna b short...

MAANEET r always JAANLEVA...Waiting for the dance sequence & Jungle track with minimum expectations...πŸ˜›...

@Dee: Indeed dear...the next 2 days will test our patience...
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Post
Maan Full filled Geet's Wish
Cant wait Geet to full fill Maan's wish
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

omg...

ystd...passion.

today...vrat breaking

tmrw...song

maha episode...omg...i am gonna die...πŸ˜‰

Naz don't forget in Maha episode we gonna get Jungle mein mangal, keep your oxygen tank ready πŸ˜‰
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: drdee142

Syl, the episode was good it a great build up for the main sequence and climax πŸ˜ƒ 
I just watched the episode and SBS, I'm sure you'll enjoy it till then just rely on your imaigination πŸ˜‰

hey dee...my imaginaton is all blurry...between the language that i don't understand...and everyone speaking "gaga"...i don't know what to think πŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

Sylv...ur jealous club is still on🀣

i would reply this on their consummation night..i will be watching it before uπŸ˜†

you probably will because i will be out of the house on saturday morning...oh naz...my bouncer is going to be sniffing out for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahujatanvi

naz,, sabar ka fal mitha hota haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

geet will surely fulfill her promise...how???...well that even i don't knowπŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sabar hi toh nahi hota Tanvi...uff...mera kya hoga...intezaar mein hi hospital na pohonch jaoonπŸ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Excellent post Naz dear.πŸ‘...all the points that u have made...totally agree with u...

Yes lets c how Geet fulfills her side of the deal...πŸ˜‰

Indeed today Tejji was looking So Goood...Tejji-Pammi a very sweet couple...their track can b interesting to watch as well...

Oh...Preeto..DISLIKE that new entry...why cudn't they find someone more suitable...Preeto se toh Lachi is better...I mean come on...agreed that Lucky is more of a comedian in the track but yaar...Nyways... I guess..her role is gonna b short...

MAANEET r always JAANLEVA...Waiting for the dance sequence & Jungle track with minimum expectations...πŸ˜›...

@Dee: Indeed dear...the next 2 days will test our patience...

thanks Absolv...Maneet r always Jaanleva...now intensity increasing..☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Teji paji gonna kill his wife with his hot looks only it seemsπŸ˜†...u was so handsome today...Pammi bhabhi..was crying...itna handsome husband hoke kya fayda🀣
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yup aab geet ke kiss ka aur maaneet ke SR ka he toh intzaar hai☺️thanx 4 pm naz
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: undisclosed

hey dee...my imaginaton is all blurry...between the language that i don't understand...and everyone speaking "gaga"...i don't know what to think πŸ˜†

Syl our gurti's actions should suffice just concentrate on that and your imagination will automatically run wild πŸ˜‰